Whitelist Server Panda Craft| Ftb Horizons 1.0.7| Pandacraft.co |White listed| Mature Staff | PvE |24/7|New ip

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Panda, cant login due to an error 'Internal Exception: java.io.IOexception: Bad Packet id 27' after googling it seems to be an Ars Magica 2 Error and resetting my Skill tree fixes it. Not sure what to do otherwise :(

royvs33

Jul 29, 2019
Panda, cant login due to an error 'Internal Exception: java.io.IOexception: Bad Packet id 27' after googling it seems to be an Ars Magica 2 Error and resetting my Skill tree fixes it. Not sure what to do otherwise :(
Try force updating your pack maybe the problem is in your client

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Can you try to connect right now please?

Thank you it worked. However with the loss of all my TiC tools and enderthermic pumps being removed with no oppurtunity to replace them with something else it means my place is now powerless with no machines and AE I would have to start from scratch so I will find somewhere else to play. Goodbye guys.

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you it worked. However with the loss of all my TiC tools and enderthermic pumps being removed with no oppurtunity to replace them with something else it means my place is now powerless with no machines and AE I would have to start from scratch so I will find somewhere else to play. Goodbye guys.
doc next time please contact me via Skype or email much easier not shure what tic is but we made it so you could get free lava until they fix the pump thing i wish i knew about this early so i could have fixed it also we couldn't wait since it was lagging the server pretty badly every half minute ish as always you can contact me via my skype panda91111 or email [email protected] you can get free lava via the tesseract or free barrels at /spawn

DavidRockin

Jul 29, 2019
Our teamspeak 3 server appears to be working at the moment. You can connect by using our IP address, pandacraft.co

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
the website is down so I'm posting here:

Griefer was caught obviously breaking into my spawner that I created.

I have now added a do not break into spawner sign, but the user chose to ignore my do not break magnum torch sign and took my magnum torch.

I have the user's equipment. It was mostly made out of iron. Iron boots, pants, and a few iron TiC materials.

The griefer did get his/her just deserts though because he/she died a few moments after breaking into my spawner due to an auto-killing spike.

Request for help from an Opped player. I need them to enter creative to fix the spawner, otherwise trying to fix it without creative may break the spawner further due to creepers.

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
the website is down so I'm posting here:

Griefer was caught obviously breaking into my spawner that I created.

I have now added a do not break into spawner sign, but the user chose to ignore my do not break magnum torch sign and took my magnum torch.

I have the user's equipment. It was mostly made out of iron. Iron boots, pants, and a few iron TiC materials.

The griefer did get his/her just deserts though because he/she died a few moments after breaking into my spawner due to an auto-killing spike.

Request for help from an Opped player. I need them to enter creative to fix the spawner, otherwise trying to fix it without creative may break the spawner further due to creepers.

The griefer has been caught and the issue has been fixed[DOUBLEPOST=1387611922][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just put in an application.
You have been accepted