Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA} Crash issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebopalisesy

Jul 29, 2019
Never seen a crash log like this. The cause is this: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bouncycastle/crypto/BlockCipher

But i dont even know what that is. Try going to that file and deleting it, then relaunch FTB launcher
Is that in the minecraft.jar? Where is the minecraft.jar? Would this happen becvause the vanilla jar file is not present?

MrAngus

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20(1.6.4)
Mod & Version: Launcher
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/8xGR58ci
Whats the bug? Downloading mod pack and once it ends i get the error "ERROR:An error occurred while downloading"
Can it be repeated? Yes.

Last edited:

White5pirit

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4)
Mod & Version: Not relevant. Problem is related to config files.
Pastebin Log: http://pastebin.com/1iqMS1Nu
Bug?: Everytime I change something in the configs, after I launch minecraft, the configs change back to the default way they were in. I installed TreeCapitator, changed the treeHeightBreakSpeed line, as well as a line In Ars Magica 2 config, but they change back to their default configs.
Can it be repeated?: Yes.

Billdo2020

Jul 29, 2019
I hate to reply to my own post but there has been no feedback in about 3 days :X Just trying to see if I can get someone to take a look at it. I still have not found a solution. This freeze continues on the updated 1.0.2 Direwolf20 pack.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Launcher 1.2.9
Pastebin link to crash log: Very sorry, but using the "Paste my log to pastebin.com" function gives me an error in the console. I've put my console log into this post.
Code:
AnalyticsBackgroundThread started FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.2.9) Java version: 1.7.0_45 Java vendor: Oracle Corporation Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7 Java specification: Java Virtual Machine Specification version: 1.7 by Oracle Corporation Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM version: 24.45-b08 by Oracle Corporation OS: amd64 Windows 7 6.1 [i18n] Checking for updates ... [i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
[i18n] remoteVer = 10
[i18n] localVer = 10
[i18n] Files are up to date
[i18n] Fallback enUS loaded
Loading modpack information for modpacks.xml...
Adding pack 1
Adding pack 2
Adding pack 3
Adding pack 4
Adding pack 5
Adding pack 6
Adding pack 7
Adding pack 8
Adding pack 9
Adding pack 10
Adding pack 11
Adding pack 12
Adding pack 13
Adding pack 14
Adding pack 15
Adding pack 16
Adding pack 17
Adding pack 18
Adding pack 19
Adding pack 20
Adding pack 21
Adding pack 22
Adding pack 23
Adding pack 24
Adding pack 25
Adding pack 26
loading map information...
loading texture pack information...
Adding texture pack 1
Adding texture pack 2
Adding texture pack 3
Adding texture pack 4
Adding map 1
Adding map 2
Adding map 3
Adding map 4
Adding map 5
Adding map 6
Adding map 7
Adding map 8
Adding map 9
Adding map 10
Logging in...
Unhandled exception in Thread[Thread-1,5,main]: java.lang.NullPointerException
Login complete.
Direwolf20_1_6_4
Modpack is up to date.
dirs mk'd
debug: retaining modpack file: C:\Users\Fruitbrute\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\ModPacks\Direwolf20_1_6_4\Direwolf20.zip
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 2560
Dec 12, 2013 11:19:41 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Lists
at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.acceptOptions(FMLTweaker.java:52)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:110)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.collect.Lists
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 3 more
Software caused connection abort: recv failed
Software caused connection abort: recv failed

Whats the bug? When I launch Direwolf20 1.6.4 version from the 1.2.9 FTB launcher, everything goes well until the last line: "... 3 more" I have redownloadaed the pack. I have reinstlled 64bit java 7. I have redownloadaed FTB launcher and put it in a a folder on the desktop named FTB. Not sure what's going on. Just so you know, the error "Software caused connection abort: recv failed" is what happens when I use the pastebin function. Normally, everything just stops at the ... 3 more line.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Everytime I try to launch.
Known Fix: None to my knowledge

Reactions: xaositech

quentinwolf19

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/vDBs5Gn5
Whats the bug? The game starts off fine but after about 5 minutes the game begins to stall more and more frequently until it becomes unplayable. If I try to quit it freezes and says shutting down internal server.
Can it be repeated? Yes. it has happened 4x now. While it stalls the console reads each time: [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
Known Fix:

Reactions: KnightOwl

bajansam

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i tested around with adding and subtracting all the nei mods and plugins to it and it seems that when i disabled nei plugins as well as nei addons i have no crashes so far so it must be a bug with one of these mods. Thanx for the help.

edit: i also reenabled the opis and inv tweaks and doesn't seam to crash anymore
edit2: after like 10 mins i got the same crash once i enabled those mods so imma disable inv tweaks and test that.
edit3: This combination seamed to work fine for 20 mins then another crash so if anyone has the same problem use the combination of

Neiaddons, neiplugins, inventorytweaks AND Opis disabled and it should work fine
keep invtweaks disabled

CloudStrife13

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/nFfSN6fV
What's the bug? I am trying to get the mod pack, and the orange gets to the very end, doesn't finish and it goes back to the launcher, and if I click "Edit Mod Pack" then there is all the mods there, but when I look at the "Jar Mods" there is no Minecraft Forge.

I have tried disabling my antivirus software, then downloading it, it doesn't work, and I have ran the launcher as an administrator, and it also doesn't work

White5pirit

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/nFfSN6fV
What's the bug? I am trying to get the mod pack, and the orange gets to the very end, doesn't finish and it goes back to the launcher, and if I click "Edit Mod Pack" then there is all the mods there, but when I look at the "Jar Mods" there is no Minecraft Forge.

I have tried disabling my antivirus software, then downloading it, it doesn't work, and I have ran the launcher as an administrator, and it also doesn't work

Try deleting the whole FTB folder where you have the modpacks, and also (quote): Delete your 'ftblauncher' folder.
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Appdata\Roaming\ftblauncher
Mac: /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support

Brisos

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/EJBwe3Sq
Whats the bug? Launcher downloads the pack just fine but gets stuck on "Debug: Retaining modpack: PATH". I believe it is trying to download the assets (.ogg sounds and such) but cannot. The ~100mb zip file for the modpack downloads very quickly though. It seems that the issue might be on FTB's side not allowing assets to download but I cannot say for sure. Tried on multiple PCs, antivirus and firewalls are off (and the main pack downloads fine anyway). Java is up to date on the right bit version.
Known Fix:

Last edited:

White5pirit

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/MqGhaqYw
Whats the bug? Launcher downloads the pack just fine but gets stuck on "Debug: Retaining modpack: PATH". I believe it is trying to download the assets (.ogg sounds and such) but cannot. The ~100mb zip file for the modpack downloads very quickly though. It seems that the issue might be on FTB's side not allowing assets to download but I cannot say for sure. Tried on multiple PCs, antivirus and firewalls are off (and the main pack downloads fine anyway). Java is up to date on the right bit version.
Known Fix:
I had the same issue. Leave it on. It is just downloading the rest of the stuff. It will launch after. Just wait.

Brisos

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue. Leave it on. It is just downloading the rest of the stuff. It will launch after. Just wait.

I let it run for 8 hours on one machine, and it's been running for an hour on my backup now. I don't think it's slow, it's just not downloading. Antivirus, firewall are off and the first part of the download (the actual pack) downloads fine. What does the "debug: retaining modpack: pathtoDW20164.zip" line mean in the console? is it downloading mod assets or vanilla from minecraft.net? or is it unpacking? or something else entirely?

Bit more info from IRC: Other packs are fine for everyone I talked to and will run very quickly. A couple people on IRC have the same issue on a fresh install done in the past 24 hours, even though they had it working yesterday. Maybe it's not downloading and really just trying to unpack.

**Update - Horizones 1.6.4 actually gives us the same problem - so all 1.5.2 packs work but not 1.6.4

I don't assume reverting to Java 6 would help?

Thanks!

**edit
Non-expiring pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/d2SCLtuQ

Update - Reinstalled Java (tried 7u7 and 7u45). Pastebin for update 45 below:
http://pastebin.com/EJBwe3Sq

same issue

Last edited:

CloudStrife13

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/qLWgWkH0
What's the bug? The launcher downloaded, apparently without MCForge, and I tried redownloading it, and now I all the tabs on the launcher are gray, I can't click them, and I have repeated the multiple steps of deleting folders, running as administrator, and downloading the modpack, and it not launching the modpack, just going back to the launcher

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
Right, that isn't a file, that is a Class withing a .jar or .zip file. The file is called 'crypto'. And JaxClaw, the JDK is the Java Development Kit, Java Update 45 is gotten via software updates. Check them, if it is not there then update to OSX 10.8 Mavericks, this is a free update as well.

SupersonicGabi

Jul 29, 2019
Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/wGNubG90
Bug: GL error? not sure what that means. it is causing MASSIVE lag. Memory connection is overburdened, immediately after starting
Repeated? : every time.

Java updated to latest version.
Windows 8 64 bit

DiselPwrd99

Jul 29, 2019
Crash Log: N/A
Bug: When I try to play on single player I'm fine for 5 min the I get huge lag spikes followed by a crash.
Repeated?: Everytime I play a world

Reactions: KnightOwl

TheLastOne0001

Jul 29, 2019
Java 7 update 45 (build 1.7.0_45-b18)
Stuck in this endless loop
Logging in...
Login complete.
Direwolf20_1_6_4
Modpack is out of date.
Downloading Mod Pack
Local: 6D71BAEEB0F131DAB38D343AA19FCD61
Remote: 6D71BAEEB0F131DAB38D343AA19FCD61
From Console: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Minecraft\Feed the Beast\Direwolf20_1_6_4\version (Access is denied)
From Console: at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
From Console: at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.io.FileWriter.<init>(Unknown Source)
From Console: at net.ftb.tools.ModManager$ModManagerWorker.downloadModPack(ModManager.java:196)
From Console: at net.ftb.tools.ModManager$ModManagerWorker.doInBackground(ModManager.java:82)
From Console: at net.ftb.tools.ModManager$ModManagerWorker.doInBackground(ModManager.java:66)
From Console: at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
From Console: at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Logging in...
Login complete.
Direwolf20_1_6_4
Modpack is out of date.

When i try to run Direwolf20 1.6.4 or the Yogscast pack. I have both intalled.

When i try to start one that i dont have like Voxel for exsample i get
Logging in...
Login complete.
Voxel
From Console: java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified
From Console: at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
From Console: at java.io.File.createNewFile(Unknown Source)
From Console: at net.ftb.tools.ModManager.upToDate(ModManager.java:260)
From Console: at net.ftb.tools.ModManager.access$000(ModManager.java:56)
From Console: at net.ftb.tools.ModManager$ModManagerWorker.doInBackground(ModManager.java:70)
From Console: at net.ftb.tools.ModManager$ModManagerWorker.doInBackground(ModManager.java:66)
From Console: at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
From Console: at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
I have a fresh install of windows and java. Made sure i installed java before i downloaded FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.