Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA} Crash issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Neither of those is the console log.
By using that format, we can make the support process easier, since you'll have all of the basic information we need to help you. Please make sure to include the link to the console log, posted to pastebin.com. If you are unsure as to what log this is, please read this article. The console log contains all of the basic information we need, and is the easiest way to verify the information you provide us.

wilkinau

Jul 29, 2019

Billdo2020

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Launcher 1.2.9
Pastebin link to crash log: Very sorry, but using the "Paste my log to pastebin.com" function gives me an error in the console. I've put my console log into this post.
Code:
AnalyticsBackgroundThread started FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.2.9) Java version: 1.7.0_45 Java vendor: Oracle Corporation Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7 Java specification: Java Virtual Machine Specification version: 1.7 by Oracle Corporation Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM version: 24.45-b08 by Oracle Corporation OS: amd64 Windows 7 6.1 [i18n] Checking for updates ... [i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
[i18n] remoteVer = 10
[i18n] localVer = 10
[i18n] Files are up to date
[i18n] Fallback enUS loaded
Loading modpack information for modpacks.xml...
Adding pack 1
Adding pack 2
Adding pack 3
Adding pack 4
Adding pack 5
Adding pack 6
Adding pack 7
Adding pack 8
Adding pack 9
Adding pack 10
Adding pack 11
Adding pack 12
Adding pack 13
Adding pack 14
Adding pack 15
Adding pack 16
Adding pack 17
Adding pack 18
Adding pack 19
Adding pack 20
Adding pack 21
Adding pack 22
Adding pack 23
Adding pack 24
Adding pack 25
Adding pack 26
loading map information...
loading texture pack information...
Adding texture pack 1
Adding texture pack 2
Adding texture pack 3
Adding texture pack 4
Adding map 1
Adding map 2
Adding map 3
Adding map 4
Adding map 5
Adding map 6
Adding map 7
Adding map 8
Adding map 9
Adding map 10
Logging in...
Unhandled exception in Thread[Thread-1,5,main]: java.lang.NullPointerException
Login complete.
Direwolf20_1_6_4
Modpack is up to date.
dirs mk'd
debug: retaining modpack file: C:\Users\Fruitbrute\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\ModPacks\Direwolf20_1_6_4\Direwolf20.zip
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 2560
Dec 12, 2013 11:19:41 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Lists
at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.acceptOptions(FMLTweaker.java:52)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:110)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.collect.Lists
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 3 more
Software caused connection abort: recv failed
Software caused connection abort: recv failed

Whats the bug? When I launch Direwolf20 1.6.4 version from the 1.2.9 FTB launcher, everything goes well until the last line: "... 3 more" I have redownloadaed the pack. I have reinstlled 64bit java 7. I have redownloadaed FTB launcher and put it in a a folder on the desktop named FTB. Not sure what's going on. Just so you know, the error "Software caused connection abort: recv failed" is what happens when I use the pastebin function. Normally, everything just stops at the ... 3 more line.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Everytime I try to launch.
Known Fix: None to my knowledge

Domenick

Jul 29, 2019
I am still having the same problems as before after redownloading and installing everything. Only difference is I have been able to get the console log.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version:1.0.0
Whats the bug? When I press launch the game does not launch the console stops on an error.
Can it be repeated? Every time, for every 1.6.4 pack
Known Fix: Unknown.

OK i think I got my console log finally :)

minimal-http://pastebin.com/xeGwnu16
debug- http://pastebin.com/iBPY7aGE
extended-http://pastebin.com/r6JweeKu

I also did just like the troubleshooting guide and deleted everything FTB related downloading a fresh copy and re installed my Java 64bit 7 build 45

In advance thank you so much for the help :). I am dead without my minecraft.

Last edited:

harry2258

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.6.4
Launcher Version: 1.2.9
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? After a few minutes of playing, the game stops responding and crashes. No errors in console except:
Code:
2013-12-12 00:33:02 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Killed 81 mobs.
2013-12-12 00:35:14 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Killed 506 mobs.
2013-12-12 00:35:27 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Marked 8 entit(ies) for removal.
2013-12-12 00:36:53 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Stopping!
2013-12-12 00:36:53 [INFO] [STDOUT]
2013-12-12 00:36:53 [INFO] [STDOUT] SoundSystem shutting down...
2013-12-12 00:36:53 [INFO] [STDOUT] Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
2013-12-12 00:36:53 [INFO] [STDOUT]
Can it be repeated? Happens everytime i start up FTB.
Known Fix:

FTB and other info:
  • Java Version 7 Update 15
  • Running FTB with 5GB RAM (12GB total for PC)
  • Using OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_U_C6
  • Soartex texturepack

Last edited:

LordPeasant

Jul 29, 2019
Unable to load keeping getting an error in the console followed by a crash, attached the error log.

Also this has been tested by friends using 64bit Windows 7 and works fine for them, only difference is i have 32bit Windows 7, all files are identical.

Attachments

• ForgeModLoader-client-0.txt
    716.7 KB · Views: 54

PortRouge

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated D20 (thaumcraft/tinkers fix?)
Wont let me open inventory.
Two mismatched IDs[DOUBLEPOST=1386843140][/DOUBLEPOST]just saw slows tweets, how 2 roll back?

Attachments

• crash-2013-12-12_02.46.08-client.txt
    36.5 KB · Views: 68

Devaste

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.0.1)
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/50m1PEjJ
Whats the bug? Game crashes after pressing 'E' button
Can it be repeated? yes, after every pressing 'E'

Akkarin

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.X (recent occurrence in 1.0.0)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/sHj2bMJZ
Whats the bug? When i press launch, it starts going through the usual start up process in the console, closes the launcher as normal. then it suddenly closes the console without doing anything more. It's like it isn't calling the actual application. This problem started when i updated to 1.0.1 however it is now occurring on 1.0.0 as well, even after reinstalling everything, including deleting and redownloading the installer. reading through the crash log it would appear that it can't find the file that it's calling, however i have no idea of the cause nor how to solve this.
Can it be repeated? yes, it is happening every time i try to play

Q Mark

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? "ftblaunch.cfg" It's working now. All I had to do was go to "C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher" & delete this "ftblaunch.cfg" file delete the pack, redownloaded it & now it seems to be working great.

lolx99

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Remove Thermal Expansion mod and the bug will be gone. The one where when u press E the game crash

Last edited:

Bladezz

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System, bit type: Windows 7 x64
Java version/update, bit type: java 7 45 x64
Anti-malware software: Avast
Location you're downloading from: Oregon
Launcher version: v1.2.6
Completed the troubleshooting guide (y/n):y
Console log, pastebin.com link: Nothing shows up on the server or users console.
Mod & Version: 1.6.2 Version 1.0.0
Whats the bug? After about 10 minutes of playing on my private server with one other friend some of the mobs will be standing in place, when you attack them they will go flying but then appear in the same location. If you log off and back on to fix it you will be stuck floating in the air and you cant see anything around you but the monsters underground, they are also floating in the air. The server is on a dedicated computer with 8GB of ram and the servers using 6GB of that.
Can it be repeated? Yes most likely to be caused when standing next to or close by a word chunk error.
Known Fix: Have everyone on the server log off and back on will fix the stuck player.

Last edited:

bajansam

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, anyone having the problem with crashing after 5 minutes, invtweaks is causing issues. Ive done a LOT of testing (couple hours) and it runs perfectly without invtweaks. Not a massive loss either! I assume the issue is that its still 1.6.2 but i dont think this should have made a massive difference... Anyway try it and let me know!

Hope this helps! :)

Q Mark

Jul 29, 2019
2Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version:1.0.2
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? Well it did work for 1.0.0. But now that got updated to 1.0.2, it's back like before. And it doesn't seem as easy to fix.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, anyone having the problem with crashing after 5 minutes, invtweaks is causing issues. Ive done a LOT of testing (couple hours) and it runs perfectly without invtweaks. Not a massive loss either! I assume the issue is that its still 1.6.2 but i dont think this should have made a massive difference... Anyway try it and let me know!

Hope this helps! :)
So, are you sure that inventory tweaks is the problem? If so you might want to re-post this report in the proper format, so that the FTB team can use the information to fix the problem.

bajansam

Jul 29, 2019
So, are you sure that inventory tweaks is the problem? If so you might want to re-post this report in the proper format, so that the FTB team can use the information to fix the problem.
Im still testing. There seems to still be an issue with inventory based actions. The mod 'Opis' also seems to be causing some issues, but that looks like its MapWriter (A separate mod which is built into Opis) rather than Opis itself. I dont understand why the author of Opis added the mod with his own if he cant provide support on it.

EDIT: Once i work this out, i will update this post with the outcomes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.