Open Server The Digital Factor|FTB: Unleashed + GregTech|Open|25 Slots|24/7|MCPC Plus|Grief Prevention|PVE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Once again updated the modpack and server. We updated 5 mods: Applied Energistics, Binnie's Mods, Logistics Pipes, Natura, and Tinkers Construct.

Enjoy!

shandrew

Jul 29, 2019
Weird, It didn't show up on my list of modpacks, but I "removed" it, and then tried to re-add it, and it popped up lol...

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to apologize to everybody who tried to play today, but couldn't due to the server being down. I don't know how long it has been down, but it was down for at least 2 hours as of the posting of this message.

The server was in a constant crashed state due to a Logistics Pipes issue. I tried everything I could, but was unable to fix it using normal methods. In order to repair it, I had to remove the mod, start the server, stop the server, and re-add the mod. This means that any logistics pipes that were in chunks loaded on start up were lost. This only applies to Logistics Pipes stuff though, everything else is fine (including normal Buildcraft Pipes). Once I have the time, I'll give everyone who lost their pipes a compensation.

Oh, and for those who were using Logistics Pipes when this happened, try to avoid using the same setup you did. I don't know what setup caused the issue, but hopefully we can just avoid it now.

If you are worried about this happening again in the future and would like to not be affected, I would suggest avoiding Logistics Pipes if possible. However, this is just one crash problem with the mod and it will still remain on the pack and the server.

Once again, I'm sorry.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
So, it appears that the update I made for the modpack got put up earlier than usual. It's usually not available until Friday or Saturday evening, but it seems to have been put up sometime on Thursday. For the time-being, make sure you're using 1.0.2 to connect to the server. I'll update the server to 1.0.3 once I get home later today.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
All right, the server has been updated to version 1.0.3 of the modpack! Be sure to update if you wish to continue playing on the server! :)

Five mods have been updated: Applied Energistics, Logistics Pipes, Modular Powersuits, Modular Powersuits Addons, and Tinkers Construct. This was just a bug fix update, no new content was added. This does include a fix for the annoying crash issue with the Cosmetic GUI on the Modular Powersuits mod.

Nightmare13542

Jul 29, 2019
I know, I was just wondering since its been up for haf an hour, and no ones on it, and its whitelisted, so i assumed he was done.

Timelord_Jax

Jul 29, 2019
i think most of us have, i hope it gets resolved before i need to go to bed, got stuff to do in the morning.