[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

Stabington

Jul 29, 2019
I made a blue (the best) Sonic Screwdriver for RP2
It's 32x32, so it'll fit nicely with the Faithful pack.
Just thought I'd share it! :3
SonicScrewdriver-1_zpsc8253f4c.png

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is great, but is it just me or are the lead and silver ores from something other than Faithful?

Magnus

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for a nice pack, fits me just fine. But I have a problem where my spiders and endermen are all white. Anyone else get this and/or have a tip on how to fix it?

jodelahithit

Jul 29, 2019
Free bump and a request for a slightly downgraded version, I don't see the point of a 32, but a 16 might be nice.
What do you exactly mean? What do you want me to downgrade?

Thanks for a nice pack, fits me just fine. But I have a problem where my spiders and endermen are all white. Anyone else get this and/or have a tip on how to fix it?
Do you have optifine installed? If you don't you should install it. If you have it already you should change some settings i think.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
I'll see what i can do

Yes, they are different but these are the only textures i could find that would fit the pack
You did an amazing job, I hope I didn't come across as nit-picky or ungrateful. I still use the pack exclusively, VERY well done.

Magnus

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have optifine installed? If you don't you should install it. If you have it already you should change some settings i think.

I get the same all white spiders/endermen weither I have optifine installed or not, guess i can try playing with the settings but no idea what might do that.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
jodelahithit, I don't mean to be a spoilsport or anything, but when you say you don't remember where specific textures come from, that does not sit right with me.

If you are using another artist's work, you should always, always do your research and explicitly credit them. They deserve that much.

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Jodelahithit if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the thermal expansion textures from. Them are NOT faithful textures!!

jodelahithit

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a start, most thaumcraft items are done. Alexmania of the minecraft forums has made these textures.
unzip the file and place the folder "thaumcraft" into the the texture pack

http://www.mediafire.com/?sl35f8w34a63dbl
Thanks a lot! I've added the textures and full credits go to ChiTown03

jodelahithit, I don't mean to be a spoilsport or anything, but when you say you don't remember where specific textures come from, that does not sit right with me.

If you are using another artist's work, you should always, always do your research and explicitly credit them. They deserve that much.
I do not take any credit for making the textures, i only put them together.

Jodelahithit if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the thermal expansion textures from. Them are NOT faithful textures!!
Like i said earlier, i can't remember. If people don't like having those textures in it ill remove it.

TEXTUREPACK IS UPDATED TO 3.2:
http://bit.ly/12kzO3i

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
I do not take any credit for making the textures, i only put them together.

That does not automatically make it okay to distribute them without due credit. It's the same as offering copyrighted music for download. In the case of music, the credit due is paying for it; it's what society has established. In the case of texture work, the credit due is mentioning and thanking the original artist, provided they have even given permission in the first place; that, too, is an established custom in the community.

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Its not that i dont like it, its just that them are not faithful textures. This thread is about faithful not a remix pack. :p

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
Its not that i dont like it, its just that them are not faithful textures. This thread is about faithful not a remix pack. :p
Considering that most texture pack artists are afraid to touch FTB because of the coming upgrades, I think we have to take to the "beggars can't be choosers" philosophical stand.

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Considering that most texture pack artists are afraid to touch FTB because of the coming upgrades, I think we have to take to the "beggars can't be choosers" philosophical stand.

Who's begging here . I simply just said if they are not faithful textures do not put them textures in the pack. If people feel like mix-n-matching textures that is totally fine, just don't label it as Faithful texture pack. Make a seperate thread and call it ------- remix pack for all i care.