[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance you could add support for Resonant Rise? It's not an FTB pack but I think the only major things would be to add underground biomes and mekanism support

Sorry man but i really ain't touching anything else till 1.6 comes out for ftb although I am working on dartcraft. I have about 60% done.........

Updated few new dartcraft textures

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry man but i really ain't touching anything else till 1.6 comes out for ftb although I am working on dartcraft. I have about 60% done.........

Updated few new dartcraft textures

That would be nice, forgot to mention DC :p looking forward to seeing how those turn out :)

SublightNova

Jul 29, 2019
Shame it's only 32x and not 64x+.. My eyes start to blead with anything that low... Other than that faitful pack is a nice pack.

paragers

Jul 29, 2019
I got tired of not having the Dartcraft textures so I spent an entire afternoon doing these....

http://www.putlocker.com/file/E2758175992AF0E3

Everything up to 32 size except for Force Infuser / Force Engine / Backpacks (simply because I didnt know how the textures for the two machines work, and backpacks because I was lazy. I am really proud of everything else though, so if you can finish off those couple things, then we have a complete Dartcraft pack :) )

-paragers

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
I can't think of anything that's missing now. Mekanisms textures are already 32x, so that doesn't need doing.. yeah.. seems like this pack is pretty complete tbh :) great work. Love it :D

Reactions: ChiTown03

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Using this TP and it looks awesome. Been using it since i played ftb first time :D

But i want to report something.

1. In the latest 1.1.4 unleashed barricades from TiC didn't show up in the NEI only some blank spaces. But i haven't tried crafting it.

2. When TiC tools dropped on the floor it doesn't show anything only some shadow under it but no tools models.

Other than that everything looks perfect i guess

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Using this TP and it looks awesome. Been using it since i played ftb first time :D

But i want to report something.

1. In the latest 1.1.4 unleashed barricades from TiC didn't show up in the NEI only some blank spaces. But i haven't tried crafting it.

2. When TiC tools dropped on the floor it doesn't show anything only some shadow under it but no tools models.

Other than that everything looks perfect i guess

So I checked the rendering of the dropped TC tools with the default 16x Vanilla textures and the same thing happens. I'm assuming it's on mDiyos end. As for the barricades not showing up in NEI, I'm not having that problems. They show up just fine. Perhaps try restarting minecraft and see if that helps. Whenever you load up a t-pack for the first time some of the textures get messed up especially mps items, but a quick restart usually fixes this problem. Hope that helps:)

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
So I checked the rendering of the dropped TC tools with the default 16x Vanilla textures and the same thing happens. I'm assuming it's on mDiyos end. As for the barricades not showing up in NEI, I'm not having that problems. They show up just fine. Perhaps try restarting minecraft and see if that helps. Whenever you load up a t-pack for the first time some of the textures get messed up especially mps items, but a quick restart usually fixes this problem. Hope that helps:)

i don't think the rendering problems happens on 1.1.3. I haven't confirm it though, as far as i remember the rendering doesn't happened in 1.1.3, might want to test that today. If it is really because 1.1.4 i need to report bugs i guess.

O yeah you are right. I haven't restarted after i applied your latest TP. It is working now thanks :)