WEREWOLF: Day 3

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
If he is the seer then it is possible that he simple deduced that you are a wolf.

Another explanation;the J. It is possible that gpuzwas seer in the botched game and mixed up his first predictions. We need Eunomanaic to comment.

I also mistrust count. He admitted he was unknown, which could be an attempt to throw you of the trail by way of reverse psychology.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
If he is the seer then it is possible that he simple deduced that you are a wolf.

Another explanation;the J. It is possible that gpuzwas seer in the botched game and mixed up his first predictions. We need Eunomanaic to comment.

Explain the two flaws in his observations. I see no reason for anyone to believe anything he says as long as those observations stand.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Nobody should believe anything either of you say, you are both suspicious. But the wrong vote will end the game, so I'm being super cautious. At the same time, you are more suspicious, simply in the fact that you are alive. So until you think of something capable of convincing me,I will try to lynch you.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I've simply survived up until now. Is that so suspicious?

Oh, and GPuzzle's claims are all invalid. He's made multiple errors (More than 4), and he's proven that he doesn't have anything left to show as evidence.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I already have my rebuttal in place for those, even of you choose to ignore them.

Next post though, I'm gonna use my trap card.
*waggles eyebrows*

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I already have my rebuttal in place for those, even of you choose to ignore them.

Next post though, I'm gonna use my trap card.
*waggles eyebrows*

Have fun trying to get the seer lynched.

The two villagers left already lack trust for GPuzzle. I doubt they believe any of the random lies you're saying, either.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
For you see, I am the TRUE seer!
Yeah. From what I can tell, you might both be werewolves, but one of you is line wolf.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I'm still interested in ICountFrom0's vote. But, I think I've seen enough evidence. I VOTE to lynch GPuzzle. At this point with the way Jess is defending GPuzzle she must be the other wolf.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Oh for crying out loud...
First, I'm a guy.
Second, yes,I had a bit too much fun there. But if you're so sure I'm the wolf, lynch me instead then.I'd sacrifice myself for puzzleman. But I'm 100% certain that Peggle is a wolf, even if I can't prove it.so kill me instead.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Well... The vote is cast and at this point I can't take it back. The rules don't allow it once a defense has been posted by the person being lynched.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Wolves are cold. I'm sure they'd sacrifice one for the win. If Peggle is a wolf, and you lynch gpuz, he wind.if I'm a wolf, and you lynch me, you'd won.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Yha, the false seer routine... it don't work so well if you claim a person who isn't playing, is a wolf.
Then we get a person who jumps in and makes a loud fuss defending the person who made the impossible statement.

That just reveals that jess and g-puz are on the same team...

So of three unknowns, 2 are on the same team, and I'm the third...

Good solid proof that I'm the last villager there.

We've had nomination, we've had defence, I'm locking in with:

VOTE: lynch GPuzzle

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
The false seer gambit is one that you do see from time to time, as there are two groups who know who the wolves are, the seer, and the wolves.

The more innocents spotted, the longer the gambit can go on, but once a wolf is spotted, either by a seer, or a golden gun things fall apart rather quickly.

It's still possible that gpuz is a very bad seer... but I sort of doubt it.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
GPuzzle has been Lynched!
Players Voting to Lynch GPuzzle:
Henry Link
ICountFrom0
PeggleFrank

Players Voting to Spare GPuzzle:
Jess887cp

Upon death, GPuzzle's role is revealed:
GPuzzle was the SEER.

Your town's population has fallen so low,
the wolves no longer fear you during the day!

Villager Henry Link has been torn apart by werewolves!
Villager ICountFrom0 has been torn apart by werewolves!
And ...
Lone Wolf Jess887cp cannot win, for his partner remains alive!

Congratulations, Werewolf PeggleFrank:

*** PEGGLEFRANK WINS ALONE! ***

*** Eunomiac waves his Martian Wand of Necromancy and Assorted Other Powers ***
All dead players return from the Graveyard for the post-game discussion!
*** Eunomiac waves his Martian Wand of Aperture Science and Assorted Other Powers ***
All lurkers arrive through a portal, and may also join in the post-game discussion!

Reactions: PeggleFrank