Wiki Translator Team-- Decision List

orangetj

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, there is a mod on the Technic Forums who claims to know what they mean :p
*gulp* if that's the case, I shall take one for the team, I will travel beyond the safety of feed the beast's forums to reach the great beyond. I shall travel past the lake of acid and the forest of much hated glittery vampires. i shall trek the barren wastelands of Canada, and survive the trials of the Bieber. To bring back the sacred texts to create such translations... wish me luck

b0h

Jul 29, 2019
If you need an Italian translator for the wiki, i guess i can help you with that.
Feel free to contact me . :)

xxxzzzmark

Jul 29, 2019
If you need a Japanese translator then you can count on me. Maybe

日本語の通訳必要でしたら、私が手伝います。たぶん。

iceDave

Jul 29, 2019
Does Thag is still arround? We didn't hear anything from him yet. Does someone else hear from him ? Is this wiki project still going?

Raitor

Jul 29, 2019
Starting to wish translators could start before we see the complete result tho.

iceDave

Jul 29, 2019
I am selected and i am not woking at all because nobody got in contact with me.. for the how, where and anything else... the only thing so far what i know is, i am selected as german translator...

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I am selected and i am not woking at all because nobody got in contact with me.. for the how, where and anything else... the only thing so far what i know is, i am selected as german translator...

Yes I appologise about that. We are rearranging a few things with the wiki and it should hopefully pick up speed and start getting y'all integrated.

FBI

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah, same here... maybe Thag just forgot us:(
Yes I appologise about that. We are rearranging a few things with the wiki and it should hopefully pick up speed and start getting y'all integrated.
Wow, that was fast... ok forget it :D

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019

No problemo, it's understandable, me and translator cat are looking forward to it! :p

acfdf328-f3d6-47ae-b013-934f1044f9f4.jpg

Reactions: ScottWears

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
In the next day or so y'all should be getting translator titles at which point you will be able to talk in the wiki forums. That will be where we pass out the articles for translation. Welcome to the team if a bit delayed.

Reactions: QueWhat