Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pernicies

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Pernicies
In-Game Name: Pernicies
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man! Because he has an awesome Power Armor, but maybe he needs a better Tinker Table. And I wouldn't tell everyone where I live! ;)

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Pernicies
In-Game Name: Pernicies
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man! Because he has an awesome Power Armor, but maybe he needs a better Tinker Table. And I wouldn't tell everyone where I live! ;)
you have been accepted. stay out of the rain or you will suffer the wrath of RUST!..... Check out Fusion-craft.org for more info contests and fun.

Loke

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Loke.
In-Game Name: WraithTGuardian.
Have you ever been banned? why? I have never been banned, that I know of at least.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would choose Loki, because I have always liked the norse mythology. And the most interesting god there is Loki, the god of cunning. I can also relate to the god of cunning. I'm more a person of the mind, than of the muscles.

alexalex1111

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: alexalex1111
In-Game Name: alexalex9999
Have you ever been banned? why? I have never been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, because he has no real superpower yet he is still as amazing as all the other heroes.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Loke.
In-Game Name: WraithTGuardian.
Have you ever been banned? why? I have never been banned, that I know of at least.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would choose Loki, because I have always liked the norse mythology. And the most interesting god there is Loki, the god of cunning. I can also relate to the god of cunning. I'm more a person of the mind, than of the muscles.

Forum name: alexalex1111
In-Game Name: alexalex9999
Have you ever been banned? why? I have never been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, because he has no real superpower yet he is still as amazing as all the other heroes.

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Rex
In-Game Name: ComanderRex
Have you ever been banned? why?: No, well I have banned myself on my own servers before, but other than that, no.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Batman, because I would walk over to random people and just say "I'm the god damn batman" and swing away. Actually, I can just go buy a batman costume and do that right now. Brb.

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
We have worked out the bugs with the server hosting company, the servers should run much better now.

simbaorka101

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: simbaorka101
In-Game Name: simbaorka101
Have you ever been banned? why?: Nope.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Iron Man,i like technology.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: simbaorka101
In-Game Name: simbaorka101
Have you ever been banned? why?: Nope.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Iron Man,i like technology.

bizzmode

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: bizzmode
In-Game Name: bizzmode
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Not sure who exactly but I would want to save and help people without being known. I like going to the movies and out for dinner...I can't do that as a superhero :)

I would also like to add that I have impressive building skills (Ive been told) and have a understanding for what looks right. Often I'm asked to build all the spawn buildings... (this may be of interest to you). I have a few pics if you want to see.

Thank you for your time :) & all the best in the future :)

- bizzmode -

NotoriousPJH

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
In-Game Name: NotoriousPJH
Have you ever been banned? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?
The Joker , nothing wrong with a little chaos.

Jolxik

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Jolxik
In-Game Name: Jolxik
Have you ever been banned? why? Never been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I've never given much thought into who I would be superhero or villain wise. But I think Loki would be a cool one to be.

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Frankiejoh
In-Game Name: Frankiejoh
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, For placing an enderportal frame that i found on the ground not knowing what it was when it came in the update that it was in.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? It would be superman , becuase of the S on my chest ladies love it!

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Frankiejoh
In-Game Name: Frankiejoh
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, For placing an enderportal frame that i found on the ground not knowing what it was when it came in the update that it was in.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? It would be superman , becuase of the S on my chest ladies love it!

You were already added on our forums... so you are still whitelisted. Congrats.