MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

MCstevie3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MCstevie3
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server and help/see others builds
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community:Help can build cool structure's and give advice to new players

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
----
IGN: Flatbutter
Where you heard about the server: Feed The Beast Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Because, I like FTB, Minecraft, and im searching for active server.
If you have any bans on record:
What can you bring to the community
: Redpower, Forestry knowledge, also LUA programming.
----

Juniperr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Juniperr
Where you heard about the server: FTB Server Promotion Sub-Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I like multiplayer...I like FTB...this server seems fun :)
If you have any bans on record: Yup
What can you bring to the community: Not much, really. Since I just want to play this on my free time. So you can say some activity to the server, builds and a new player. I'll try to help if possible tho.

Carver01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: carver01
Where you heard about the server: Docm77 and the mindcrackers.
Why you would like to play on the server: I have played a long time vinila but now I want something new.
If you have any bans on record: No I haven't.
What can you bring to the community: I like to play with other people and help them. I have played tekkit a long time so I know a lot of those mods. I Am also a good builder.

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Feenrus
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Really miss playing multiplayer
If you have any bans on record: No, never :D
What can you bring to the community: Friendship and the elements of harmony, and some good laughts :D

Etan Farrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rapidzturtle
I found the server at: http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org
I would like to play on the server because i enjoy the ftb modpack and i find i boring playing on my own. And there is also allot more i want to learn about the modpack from hopefully other players.
bans = 0
I enjoy helping others out and solving problems with people. I with allow ways have a positive attitude and also have allot of experience

ChiefStorm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChiefStorm
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I'd like to join a smallish community where I can not only learn to use mods effectively but also with other people.
If you have any bans on record: None that I know of.
What can you bring to the community: Crazy experiments and a friendly scientist. (F.Y.I. I'm not a scientist)

Sannitybuild

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sannitybuild
Where you heard about the server:FTB Servers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: Because i wanna get a better transition from tekkit to FTB but i dont want to join a non-whitelisted server and get griefed by a bunch of greifers, also from what i see you have a nice community and i want to be a part of it
If you have any bans on record: I am a legit player so i have none that i know of if any
What can you bring to the community: just a friendly player looking to get off the unsupported tekkit and get into the supported world that is FTB. What i will use the most is IC2 though, becuase i love the machines

-Thanks for reading,
Sannitybuild

Dayle Smith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Daylesmithy95
Where you heard about the server: i saw this server from ftbservers.com :p
Why you would like to play on the server: I love to play on this mod pack but i get bored on single player, so i have been looking for a mature server to play on with nice people so i can build with you all and work together. I like to help others with there problems and I'm always up for a adventure :)
If you have any bans on record: I have no ban records.
What can you bring to the community: again i can work in a team, help others, i am mature person so i won't act like a child over little things and ill try and sort any other peoples problems.

Poikyo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:poikyo
Where you heard about the server:On FTBservers
Why you would like to play on the server: because it looks like a nice server and whitelisted servers have less griefers
If you have any bans on record: i dont have any bans
What can you bring to the community:I am pretty experienced so i can help people who arent experienced

Carlos Nunez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cnx4mia123
Where you heard about the server: Mony
Why you would like to play on the server: This server looks very popular and secure since it is whitelisted.
If you have any bans on record: I'm sure as I lost control of my account before, but I got it back, and it's 100% secure.
What can you bring to the community: I can build, and I love to help people and have a great time. It's my greatest quest to see everyone having fun like I am.

Ace

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AceGuy13
Where you heard about the server: ftbsevers.com
Why you would like to play on the server:becuse its high on the list and im new to ftb
If you have any bans on record:No and try my hardest not to
What can you bring to the community:At the momment i dont know as i said im new to ftb

rafi1357

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rafi1357 and Eyesome1234
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums and FTB Server list
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to find a decent FTB server with little lag and not many restrictions on mods.
If you have any bans on record: rafi1357: Sadly yes, on one of my favorite survival minecraft servers, Buxville for x-ray.
Eyesome1234: I am not aware on any bans.
What can you bring to the community: Both of us played tekkit for the longest time we are familiar with the mods and can help out new players. We are also very good at making automatic factories.

Sorry for applying for two people but we really want to play on this server and he has no account on FTB. If you can only whitelist me its okay but I really hope you can whitelist both of us.

NoaMarwhal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:NoaMarwhal
Where you heard about the server: I was looking at a FTB server list and saw this so I thought I might check it out.
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm getting tired of vanilla minecraft and I want to try FTB.
If you have any bans on record: I do and when I try to dispute I never get a response.
What can you bring to the community: I'm very friendly and love to help others.​

TheAsuro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: asuro007
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: Want to play on a ftb server with a friendly community
If you have any bans on record: Did not get banned on any servers
What can you bring to the community: Friendly and active player,I like to cooperate with others to build something great ;)

LimblessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coderedkiller15
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Minecraft is only worth playing when these mods are on it. And multiplay makes it even better
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring ot the community: Im pretty decent with redstone and with automated systems. I also love to lend a helping hand to people with their projects

Waffelzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Waffelzz
Where you heard about the server:Feed The Beast Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: I Would Like To Experience FTB in multiplayer instead doing it alone
If you have any bans on record: No Bans
What can you bring to the community: Cool designs, nice buildings, and some fun

SirGriffin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SirGriffin
Where you heard about the server: Feed the beast forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I had a server but some guy came on and killed me and took my stuff so I'm looking for a new server
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I am very helpful and I can build well. I don't like to dirty up the landscape alot so my buildings look very natural

sk1llspro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sk1llsPro
Where you heard about the server: FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server: It lookeed like a really fun server, and im getting bored of single player :)
If you have any bans on record: Never
What can you bring to the community: Knowledge and a helping hand to whoever needs it

xLegitMan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xLegitMan
Where you heard about the server: I heard it from this website called "Feed The Beast Server List"
Why you would like to play on the server: I wanna play because i read the comments and people say its a nice and friendly server. Im new at FTB so i think this is a good server for me to learn this modpack.
If you have any bans on record:I forget how many bans record i have but i think maybe 6 or less i dont know.
What can you bring to the community:First ill learn how FTB works then ill know how to play and use the items. Then if im really pro at it I will help other people that needs help :D