Mcraftworlds FTB / 20+ Mature / Beta Server - Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Jehred

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Jehred​
Why you are applying: Because i want to play on a good server with nice people and build a community. Also i m in the search of a server that will be stable and with good players on it.​
What you expect: A good enviroment to play and helpful people or people that need help so i can help them. In other words, nice people and friendly.​

ChadBroChill2

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ChadBroChill2
Why you are applying: I want a mature server surrounded by smart people as opposed to the munchin ravaged ones we are all so used to
What you expect: Meet some people, take part in fun projects and a very close knit community

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
Twoopi You are the 14th whitelisted player, Welcome

Colt now let them figure it out, no helping them. :D

Eekki

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Eekki
Why you are applying: I want blocklag free server, with mature community, with sense of humor.
What you expect: good times.
favourite color: (sphax)junglewood brown =)

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
We have shut the server down do to the fact that the coding for the lock protections where not compatible with what we have going. We are working diligently
to fix this the right way the first time. Thanks for your patients.

Also the 15 we have whitelisted For now are as fallows:

Tandresh
Gralad
Dicktrickle90
OmegaRaizer
yawinsum
Legion7766
_kyouko
BrelanAllin
Colt_DarkFire
1ManleyMiner
musikemic
Cannibilly
SirStompsalot
Twoopi
mmetully

mmetully

Jul 29, 2019
You missed me on that list. Also, what is wrong with personal safes for keeping our things protected?

I'll suggest like I did on my other server, just give a personal safe as a welcome gift to the server.

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
That looks like what we are going to leaving it at, mmetully,

Getting things back in line currently.

1ManleyMiner

Jul 29, 2019
We have shut the server down do to the fact that the coding for the lock protections where not compatible with what we have going. We are working diligently
to fix this the right way the first time. Thanks for your patients.

Also the 15 we have whitelisted For now are as fallows:

Tandresh
Gralad
Dicktrickle90
OmegaRaizer
yawinsum
Legion7766
_kyouko
BrelanAllin
Colt_DarkFire
1ManleyMiner
musikemic
Cannibilly
SirStompsalot
Twoopi
mmetully

Awesome, looking forward to getting on this afternoon. Working 3rd shift means SLEEP in the mornings! :D

daveibo1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: daveibo1
Why you are applying: Tired of tekkit and looking for some new modded fun in a mature enviroment
What you expect: hopefully a solid community base, teamspeak?

Bean

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Bean_Eire
Why you are applying: Looking for a server with mature members to play FTB which I have being enjoying allot recently
What you expect: To be honest I am not sure I have mainly stuck to my single player world in the past but would like to have fun and meet some fellow mincrafters and hopefully join in some community projects

Thanks

pzillajesus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: pzillajesus​
Why you are applying: I am still new to modded minecraft, but wanted to join a server with other 20 somethings so I can learn / help build some awesome stuff. Plus i just want to play with other people so we can share ideas.​
What you expect: I hope its a pretty active community, with big joint projects and lots of building. But I just really think this game would be fun with a bunch of people.​
Favorite Color: Black like the oils from my refinery!​
I realize I posted this after you filled the 15 slots, but I hope you will consider me if you expand the whitelist.​

konoamu

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: hollowamu​
Why you are applying: I played on another server you ran before and liked it.​
What you expect: To be able to plan my.. wait erm... . Really to build cool things tbh like a base with railcraft+ the rest of the mods​
Favorite colour: Black / blue​

Cato

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Suktar​
AGE: (Important): 18.. I know the thread stated 20+, but I'll promise you I'm mature.. I just really want to find a small/mature/friendly server without lag.​
Why you are applying: I've been a heavy minecraft player since alpha, and I just recently started playing with mods.. I tried out tekkit for a while and enjoyed it, but then I saw FTB and it just looked really cool to me. I'm looking for a small smp with mature/friendly players to play with. Preferably hard difficulty, but it doesn't matter.​
What you expect: I expect to enjoy my time playing on the server. I expect to not have trouble with other players and hopefully get along with them, and I expect to never even have to mention the word 'grief', or hear of it.​
Purple! ;D

Rook

Jul 29, 2019
As expected there are issues with command collaboration and some of the coding, We have the server on solid with a couple hick ups. For those that are in on the whitelist please use the new link in the head post to report anything you come across. We will get to it as soon as we can.
Believe me I want this to work and It will. ;)

PieExplosion

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: PieExplosion
Why you are applying: Lookin' for a somewhat more public SMP server to FTB on to see how it is.
What you expect: Blue water. Learning something about mods from other people for a change, but will probably end up teaching someone something. IDK. Happy fun time?