Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7[Ultimate][Whitelist][Lockette][Essentials][16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Valakas

Jul 29, 2019
Username: valakas46
Why you want to join: Just want to play on an Ultimate server
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? Little with Ultimate a bunch with MindCrack

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Shadowquinn1974
Why you want to join: Looking for a server that is gonna last longer then 1 month. Love to learn and help others.
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Have played with all the mods since beta. Love TE the most. Have TS3 and enjoy good talks.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

The_brochacho

Jul 29, 2019
Age: 16 (I'm very mature for my age, people always think I'm older than 16)
Why you want to join: I love FTB playing with others in a friendly environment
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: I'm moderately new to ultimate, but I have a lot with Direwolf20 and the old beta pack. I'm trying to improve my skills with automation of farms and such.
2012-07-30_20.13.08.png

Schematix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Schematix​
Why do I want to join: This server looks like a clean server with few plugins and modifications to the base Ultimate modpack. You're also seeking a mature playerbase, which I appreciate. The rules are good too.​
Suggestions: Not sure yet, I'd have to hop onto the server. :) Although, I would like to see a section about what restrictions/disables you have on mods.​
How much do experienced do I have with Ultimate: I am knowledgeable of many of the mods in Ultimate, as well as the technical aspects of vanilla. I've been playing MC for about a year and half, and techie mods like FTB and Tekkit for nearly a year now.​
Pics of anything awesome I've made: http://imgur.com/a/SEHpA I find your "No floating structures" rule ironic. :) I do to hate the terrible flat platforms people make, but if you work hard at something and make it look decent, its acceptable. :)
Dude, rainbow sloths are amazing.​

ThePistolPete

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ThePistolPete
Why do I want to join: Previous server I was on has been going downhill and I have been wanting to find a new server that has nice, friendly community and reasonable rules.
Suggestions: I do not have any suggestions at the moment
How experienced are you with Ultimate: I know the basics of most of the mods and currently trying to learn the basics of all the main mods. I do know quite a bit of information about Forestry, Steve's Carts 2, and Industrial Craft 2. I have played on the Ultimate ModPack since it has came out.
Pictures of anything awesome I have made: http://imgur.com/a/XfKSB
The first picture is just a 16x16 iron furnace that I made for a central point of my base.
The second picture is the setup I had for an Applied Energistics sorting system, it was pretty complicated and I never actually finished it but it'd be awesome if I could rebuild it on this server :)
The third and fourth picture are duplicates (oops!) but they are pictures of my power plan, I had 6 Distilled bees producing oil to then be converted into fuel to then power 2 36HP Liquid Boilers.
Last picture is how I had my bee apiaries setup. I was really interested in bees and got "kind of" far into it but definitely not far enough!

GreenAardvark53

Jul 29, 2019
Username: GreenAardvark53
Why you want to join:looking for a nice small server with a decent community and server builds
Suggestions: nope you seem to be doing everything right so ive seen
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:i dont have much but i hope ill learn Applied energistics is MY fav nod

apollo002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Apollo002
Why you want to join:Sounds like a nice server to play on and lookinh to try out ultimate instead of mindcrack on a new server
Suggestions: Nothing really atm
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:None, but Ive played a lot of mindcrack

commandergeneral

Jul 29, 2019
Username: commandergeneral​
Why you want to join: want to have fun with other people​
Suggestions: none atm​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: been playing ftb since the beta pack came out then direwolfs then to ultimate when it came out so awhile​

deathangelkiller

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Lighman2​
Why you want to join: I am looking for a community of minecraft players that enjoy the mods and are fun to play with.​
Suggestions: Server wise? Starting up the community that you plan? I have some suggestions but nothing major. One of them is (if you haven't figured this out already) is to limit Mystcraft ages to being mod created (of course since this is a legit server make the players get the symbols they need for there world first ;D). Make sure you trust your mods to the most complete extent one can have on the internet. Listen to the community, though there may be some crappy ideas thrown around, every once in awhile someone comes up with an idea that will be wonderful for all.​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have used FTB since it started ( or I used the packs as bases for my own private versions ) I have played ultimate since it came out or modified it like above.​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Sadly I just did a world wipe and never took a screen shot of any of my builds. Oh well.​

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
Username: AnfieldYNWA​
Why you want to join: Because I have been looking for a good small server for a while and I'm hoping this is the one :)
Suggestions: Um not much just maybe having a Teamspeak server?​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have a fair bit from singleplayer and with friends but I get bored of that now.​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): No sorry​

DanielM

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tjaboman
Why you want to join: I think that Playing SinglePlayer FTB is a bit lonely, while in MP its much more fun, being able to work together with people and make new friends!
Suggestions: Maybe be more acepting of new people...!
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Not much!

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Strokend
Why you want to join: The other server I'm in tends to have downtimes, and the proxy (Client-host connection) tends to get bad from time to time.
Suggestions: Please post which version of Ultimate you're using (1.0.1 or 1.02?)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: I've been on for about a week, but I have experience with several of the mods regardless.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made: While I haven't created anything epic, I do enjoy a bit of design.
For the most part, however, I just create large structures for the purpose of industry, or archipelagos for a combination of things.

pelvix

Jul 29, 2019
Username: rimweasel
Why you want to join: I was looking for an ultimate server when something in the name of this one caught my eye. Aurora dbB+ seemed awfully familiar and lo and behold, it was indeed the server i used to play TnG on. (Also the rules/restrictions are to my taste)
Suggestions: None so far.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Excessive experience on Tekkit and quite some on Mindcrack, so I guess I'll find my way around, plus i know how to read a wiki.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I prefer engineering stuff, so it's more about what it does than what it looks like. I do cover it up though if it looks ugly.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Strokend
Why you want to join: The other server I'm in tends to have downtimes, and the proxy (Client-host connection) tends to get bad from time to time.
Suggestions: Please post which version of Ultimate you're using (1.0.1 or 1.02?)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: I've been on for about a week, but I have experience with several of the mods regardless.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made: While I haven't created anything epic, I do enjoy a bit of design.
For the most part, however, I just create large structures for the purpose of industry, or archipelagos for a combination of things.
Username: rimweasel
Why you want to join: I was looking for an ultimate server when something in the name of this one caught my eye. Aurora dbB+ seemed awfully familiar and lo and behold, it was indeed the server i used to play TnG on. (Also the rules/restrictions are to my taste)
Suggestions: None so far.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Excessive experience on Tekkit and quite some on Mindcrack, so I guess I'll find my way around, plus i know how to read a wiki.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I prefer engineering stuff, so it's more about what it does than what it looks like. I do cover it up though if it looks ugly.
Welcome!

Gr3n

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Gr3nwr35stlr​
Why you want to join: I am looking for a FTB server to play on as single player gets very lonely. Typically I like to play on SMP servers because they are funner because you get to talk with people while playing, and you can go off to your own area and still do your own thing, but I haven't looked for a FTB server until now. This server looks to be very mature and have good software for the server which will both make my experience on this server very enjoyable I hope.​
Suggestions: None right now as I haven't been able to play yet ;)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've been playing FTB since December, and Ultimate since the day the beta for it came out. I've been watching Ethoslab play the mindcrack FTB pack since December as well, and Direwolf20's SSP, SMP, and FC2 LP's since January. I played Technic/Tekkit like a year ago.​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I don't usually create cool looking builds unfortunately, usually just stick with bland old buildings that just have functionality with them.​

kingsnake190

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kingsnake190
Why you want to join:I am bored of playing by myself
Suggestions: Just started
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have never played ultimate. I have always played MindCrack

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Gr3nwr35stlr​
Why you want to join: I am looking for a FTB server to play on as single player gets very lonely. Typically I like to play on SMP servers because they are funner because you get to talk with people while playing, and you can go off to your own area and still do your own thing, but I haven't looked for a FTB server until now. This server looks to be very mature and have good software for the server which will both make my experience on this server very enjoyable I hope.​
Suggestions: None right now as I haven't been able to play yet ;)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've been playing FTB since December, and Ultimate since the day the beta for it came out. I've been watching Ethoslab play the mindcrack FTB pack since December as well, and Direwolf20's SSP, SMP, and FC2 LP's since January. I played Technic/Tekkit like a year ago.​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I don't usually create cool looking builds unfortunately, usually just stick with bland old buildings that just have functionality with them.​
Accepted!
Why you want to join:I am bored of playing by myself
Suggestions: Just started
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have never played ultimate. I have always played MindCrack
Denied Put more effort into your app next time. Come back in 24 hours.

XunRa

Jul 29, 2019
Username: xunra​
Why you want to join: Looking for a mature server that I up for a while with little to no crashes.​
Suggestions: Hard to say since I haven't seen the server, on the thread side I would suggest putting the application in code/quote tags so it's easier to copy.​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have some, been playing it since it came out of beta and have been enjoying it ever since. I also have previous experience with MindCrack modpack.​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I don't really make any big or amazing buildings, I'm more interested in the technical side of things like automation and such.​

kingsnake190

Jul 29, 2019
Why you want to join: I have been playing FTB for about 8 months now, and I have always played with friends, and other people. I have tried single player, and it just isn't the same. This server is really great. I have a friend that plays it, and it has absolutely no lagg! Which I love!
Suggestions: I mean everything is really great. I think when I spawned t I spawned at the top of some building, and I had to jump off. So not to sure about that.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: This is my first ultimate server. My friend tried to get me to play it with him before, but I never though about it. I have always played MindCrack, and that's what I was use too. I know theres not many differences between the two. But I am really loving the ultimate pack so far!
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I'm banned atm but the only thing I have really built is some machines. I haven't had enough time to build anything amazing.

Sorry about the first application. I was in a rush to do it because I had to go to my lax game. I hope this one is good enough!

P.S. I am banned on server. I think its because I wasn't accepted the first time. So, I will need an unbanning if I do make it. :p

BelGaraath

Jul 29, 2019
Username: BelGaraath
Why you want to join: Looking for a nice, reliable server to join. Just left one due to constant rollbacks
Suggestions: For the server? Id have to look around first. But a likely one is switch from Lockkete to LWC, as its much more building friendly, not requiring signs.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Loads, ive been using all the mods since their first iterations, including the really old ones such as BC and IC.