Whitelist Server [Simply Feeding Dat Beast] [Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Teamspeak] Looking for 10-12 people

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LegendOfStuff

Knowledge of FTB: i have played alot of singleplayer and a few server, im really good with rails, and ic2

Why would you like to join: i like playing with other people and building giant things together

any cool builds(optional): a quarry with railcars bringing all the items back to a giant warehouse i had

other: I'm cool and chill
Accepted! Enjoy try the new ts3 server! simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz

birimbecas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:birimbecas

Knowledge of FTB: ive benn playing it since it was released

Why would you like to join: im looking for a server with a friendly comunity to play

Any cool builds(optional):

Other:i might bring a friend

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:birimbecas

Knowledge of FTB: ive benn playing it since it was released

Why would you like to join: im looking for a server with a friendly comunity to play

Other:i might bring a friend
Accepted! Enjoy try the new ts3 server! simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz Also if you can please donate!

Trey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Azurave

Knowledge of FTB: Use to Mindcrack pack but my old server changed to ultimate and I began a whole new love for the ultimate pack than just what mindcrack gave so I would say about 2-4 months of experience in IC2, BC, Thermal Expan, Bees, and more.

Why would you like to join: I enjoy ultimate verison then most, and I wanted a nice small server that was whitelisted becuase I like to get to know the people on the server than just people who play the same server/game as me.

Other: I hope to hear to from you soon as possible :).

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Azurave

Knowledge of FTB: Use to Mindcrack pack but my old server changed to ultimate and I began a whole new love for the ultimate pack than just what mindcrack gave so I would say about 2-4 months of experience in IC2, BC, Thermal Expan, Bees, and more.

Why would you like to join: I enjoy ultimate verison then most, and I wanted a nice small server that was whitelisted becuase I like to get to know the people on the server than just people who play the same server/game as me.

Other: I hope to hear to from you soon as possible :).
Accepted! Enjoy try the new ts3 server! simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz Also try to Donate!

Thoraisius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Thoraisius

Knowledge of FTB: Played a good bit of the ultimate pack

Why would you like to join: Looking for a good decent server that isn't too big the other server i'm on is getting a bit too laggy for my liking

Any cool builds(optional): Depends on your definition of cool i tend to go abit overboard when building stuff and i really like automating stuf

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
none of the addresses work....... the number one still says im not whitelisted, the "simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz" just says cannot conect to server

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
none of the addresses work....... the number one still says im not whitelisted, the "simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz" just says cannot conect to server
on the post did you put your ign correctly?[DOUBLEPOST=1366853235][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:Thoraisius

Knowledge of FTB: Played a good bit of the ultimate pack

Why would you like to join: Looking for a good decent server that isn't too big the other server i'm on is getting a bit too laggy for my liking

Any cool builds(optional): Depends on your definition of cool i tend to go abit overboard when building stuff and i really like automating stuf
Accepted! Enjoy try the new ts3 server! simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz

Anthony Tran

Jul 29, 2019
I think your TS3 promotion is misleading and your players are believing that that is the address for the server. The "simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz" is a teamspeak server, not the FTB server.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
Ok it is back up very sorry for the problems BTW for the people that are confused
simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz is the TS3
108.170.17.74:46778 is the FTB SERVER

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
Everybody! news we have upgraded the server! the new ip is simplyFeedingDatBeast.dal21.creeperhost.net we are now using creeperhost please read!

Liacgi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Liacgi
Knowledge of FTB: Played a long time. Started playing minecraft about a year ago and soon after that with mods. So i would like to think that I'm knowledgeable
Why would you like to join: Since I'm bored of playing singleplayer and think that playing on server would be fun.
Any cool builds(optional): Haven't done cool builds. Just some nice looking houses and sorting rooms.
Other:

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Liacgi
Knowledge of FTB: Played a long time. Started playing minecraft about a year ago and soon after that with mods. So i would like to think that I'm knowledgeable
Why would you like to join: Since I'm bored of playing singleplayer and think that playing on server would be fun.
Any cool builds(optional): Haven't done cool builds. Just some nice looking houses and sorting rooms.
Other:
Accepted! try the new ts and the new server ip is simplyFeedingDatBeast.dal21.creeperhost.net

l33tleadmagnet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: l33tleadmagnet

Knowledge of FTB: Past Experience with more experienced friends as references.

Why would you like to join: I would like to join a small community of dedicated FTB players where we don't have to worry about hackers, abusers, and raiders.

Any cool builds(optional): Im thinking about building Dragonsreach from Skyrim.

Other: I'm a big gamer with a love for RPG's and Open World games. I also love listening to older Rock.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: l33tleadmagnet

Knowledge of FTB: Past Experience with more experienced friends as references.

Why would you like to join: I would like to join a small community of dedicated FTB players where we don't have to worry about hackers, abusers, and raiders.

Any cool builds(optional): Im thinking about building Dragonsreach from Skyrim.

Other: I'm a big gamer with a love for RPG's and Open World games. I also love listening to older Rock.
Accepted! try the new ts and the new server ip is simplyFeedingDatBeast.dal21.creeperhost.net

srg_kuja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Srg_Kuja

Knowledge of FTB: I played the original ftb map and have been playing ftb mod pack sence it has come out. I know most mods pretty well except maybe computer craft and factorization.

Why would you like to join: I want to be on a server that is fun and cool to build on with fun people :)

Any cool builds(optional): I really just build anything I can

Other: Im nice :D