Whitelist Server [Simply Feeding Dat Beast] [Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Teamspeak] Looking for 10-12 people

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nym132

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nym132.

Knowledge of FTB: Expert on IC2, GregTech, and many others. Just started learning Applied Energistics.

Why would you like to join: I used to play open servers, and after frequent world resets and my stuff being erased, I hope that whitelisted servers are different. Also, I would like to take part in a much more mature and better community than the last server I was on.

Other: My playing schedule is random, sometimes I won't be on for a week or two, and sometimes I might play everyday, for a long time.

ryan6677

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rglegiit

Knowledge of FTB: played it for 3 months

Why would you like to join: looking for a server thats always online no world resets

Any cool builds(optional): im able to help with spawn whatever, might build a massive castle

Other: ummmmm idn what say for other so ill just say hey :)

higpog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: higpog

Knowledge of FTB: I play feed the beast everyday, my knowledge of it is extravagant

Why would you like to join: im looking for a friendly server, so I can record feed the beast episodes, for a series

Any cool builds(optional): I usually build for myself, but am willing to help anyone

Other: i'm really hoping to get in :')

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: axeboy_tf

Knowledge of FTB: I know pretty anything there is to know in FTB. But the new Applied Energistics, the old RP computers/sortrons and the new Petroleum generators. Also gonna make alot of computercraft stuff and im gonna try not using wireless modems since i know they can cause the server to crash/lag. Im gonna make some Gregtech and other stuff from IC2 too just for fun.

Why would you like to join: love everything about online whitelisted servers cause there is a smaller chance in terms of griefers.

Any cool builds(optional): CC sorting system, CC XbyX program with customizable roof, normal sorting systems, treefarm with a income of 1x64 each min, huge computer controlled castles and a lot of automation ( hope http is enabled else it will be hard to import my creations and im writing in singleplayer cause its easier to use Notepad++ )

Other: im a computernerd to computers
[personal information redacted by user request]
IGN: Smallest_Miner

Knowledge of FTB: I have played a fair amount of feed the beast on the minecrack pack. I have a solo world using the ultimate pack.

Why would you like to join: I would LOVE to join. I am giving up hope to find a great, mature close net server. I watch a lot of minecraft youtubers and I hope to find a server that has the same qualities. Friendship, loyalty and just a overall great time.

Any cool builds(optional): I enjoy building the steam punk style.

Other: I am Scottish. Passionate about Minecraft and Feed the Beast
All Accepted! 108.170.17.74:46778 Hope to see you soon![DOUBLEPOST=1365981536][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: nym132.

Knowledge of FTB: Expert on IC2, GregTech, and many others. Just started learning Applied Energistics.

Why would you like to join: I used to play open servers, and after frequent world resets and my stuff being erased, I hope that whitelisted servers are different. Also, I would like to take part in a much more mature and better community than the last server I was on.

Other: My playing schedule is random, sometimes I won't be on for a week or two, and sometimes I might play everyday, for a long time.
IGN: rglegiit

Knowledge of FTB: played it for 3 months

Why would you like to join: looking for a server thats always online no world resets

Any cool builds(optional): im able to help with spawn whatever, might build a massive castle

Other: ummmmm idn what say for other so ill just say hey :)
IGN: higpog

Knowledge of FTB: I play feed the beast everyday, my knowledge of it is extravagant

Why would you like to join: im looking for a friendly server, so I can record feed the beast episodes, for a series

Any cool builds(optional): I usually build for myself, but am willing to help anyone

Other: i'm really hoping to get in :')
All Accepted! 108.170.17.74:46778 Hope to see you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: higpog

HLang1989

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hepcat2299

Knowledge of FTB: Ask me anything! (With the exception of GregTech)

Why would you like to join: My constant Start an SP world, Play a lot, "Win", lose interest, start over, routine is growing dull. I have only played on one server in my years of playing, and that was only for about 20 minutes. I would like to stretch my Minecraft legs and join a server and actually have real interactions with other people who enjoy the game.

Any cool builds(optional): Funny enough, one of the reasons I'm looking for an active server is because my current SP world had a chunk reset right on top of my main base/item storage. The build was a huge Genetic Laboratory for my bee Breeding needs. I was quite proud of it since I am not know for my beautifully designed buildings.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hepcat2299

Knowledge of FTB: Ask me anything! (With the exception of GregTech)

Why would you like to join: My constant Start an SP world, Play a lot, "Win", lose interest, start over, routine is growing dull. I have only played on one server in my years of playing, and that was only for about 20 minutes. I would like to stretch my Minecraft legs and join a server and actually have real interactions with other people who enjoy the game.

Any cool builds(optional): Funny enough, one of the reasons I'm looking for an active server is because my current SP world had a chunk reset right on top of my main base/item storage. The build was a huge Genetic Laboratory for my bee Breeding needs. I was quite proud of it since I am not know for my beautifully designed buildings.
Accepted! Enjoy! also try the new ts! simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnfieldYNWA

Knowledge of FTB: I have played in various servers and know a lot about the mod Mystcraft.

Why I would like to join: This server seems to be a good community and its a small server meaning there shouldn't be any griefers or anything of such.

Cool builds: Alot of Tier 5 mob spawners that i can build for spawn.

Other: Live in Australia and i have a friend that would like to join aswell and if i get accepted please let me know if he can be too.

Friends IGN: Xx_Aus_Pride_xX

Thanks for taking your time to read this :)

Anthony Tran

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Shwazzers

Knowledge of FTB:I'm pretty good with FTB, and if it's within my ability, I'm very helpful.

Why would you like to join:I really enjoy small servers where there is an ACTUAL community and there are trustworthy people, hoping this server will be what I'm looking for.

Other: Pacific Standard Time

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnfieldYNWA

Knowledge of FTB: I have played in various servers and know a lot about the mod Mystcraft.

Why I would like to join: This server seems to be a good community and its a small server meaning there shouldn't be any griefers or anything of such.

Cool builds: Alot of Tier 5 mob spawners that i can build for spawn.

Other: Live in Australia and i have a friend that would like to join aswell and if i get accepted please let me know if he can be too.

Friends IGN: Xx_Aus_Pride_xX

Thanks for taking your time to read this :)
IGN:Shwazzers

Knowledge of FTB:I'm pretty good with FTB, and if it's within my ability, I'm very helpful.

Why would you like to join:I really enjoy small servers where there is an ACTUAL community and there are trustworthy people, hoping this server will be what I'm looking for.

Other: Pacific Standard Time
Both Accepted! Try the new ts! simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry people so many members are making mystcraft worlds its kinda breaking the server we are hoping on upgrading on may 3rd if anybody would like to donate to make that date come sooner please contact me or Quickster306 thank you and sorry :(

Smallest_Miner

Jul 29, 2019
ouh I just set up a quarry in a mystcraft world "/ I thought we was allowed to use that mod. Sorry. will the server be back on ?

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LegendOfStuff

Knowledge of FTB: i have played alot of singleplayer and a few server, im really good with rails, and ic2

Why would you like to join: i like playing with other people and building giant things together

any cool builds(optional): a quarry with railcars bringing all the items back to a giant warehouse i had

other: I'm cool and chill