Whitelist Server [Simply Feeding Dat Beast] [Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Teamspeak] Looking for 10-12 people

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: niikolajj

Knowledge of FTB: I played alot and I'm various series so I think I know some in general.

Why would you like to join: I like play and solve problems together.

Any cool builds(optional): Automatic tree to charcoal farm.

Other: Im german and love technic.
Accepted! 108.170.17.74:46778 Hope to see you soon

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Astal2684

Knowledge of FTB: I have good general knowledge of a good portion of the mods in Ultimate

Why would you like to join: The Current server I was on ended so I'm looking for a new server.

Other: I'm a friendly mature player. I consider my builds to be average. (I'm not on the level of FyreUK) I'm willing to help others to the best that i can if able to.

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Astal2684

Knowledge of FTB: I have good general knowledge of a good portion of the mods in Ultimate

Why would you like to join: The Current server I was on ended so I'm looking for a new server.

Other: I'm a friendly mature player. I consider my builds to be average. (I'm not on the level of FyreUK) I'm willing to help others to the best that i can if able to.

mitchel190

Jul 29, 2019
IGN mitchel190
Age 21
Im very familiar with all the Ultimate mods except the reliquary
I want to join because im looking for a newer server with a few people on it that is balanced

mitchel190

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mitchel190

Knowledge of FTB: Im very familiar with all the Ultimate mods except the reliquary

Why would you like to join: I want to join because im looking for a newer server with a few people on it that is balanced

Other: I love what Gregtech (hard) adds to the end game

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mitchel190

Knowledge of FTB: Im very familiar with all the Ultimate mods except the reliquary

Why would you like to join: I want to join because im looking for a newer server with a few people on it that is balanced

Other: I love what Gregtech (hard) adds to the end game

Apexsliver12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Apexsliver12

Knowledge of FTB: Played on Mindcrack servers for a long time and just started looking for a Ultimate server.

Why would you like to join: Me and my brother (McKim_Boys) plan on making a workshop that will provide people with basic materials and some energy.

Other: I am hoping to join this server to play with my brother McKim_Boys

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Apexsliver12

Knowledge of FTB: Played on Mindcrack servers for a long time and just started looking for a Ultimate server.

Why would you like to join: Me and my brother (McKim_Boys) plan on making a workshop that will provide people with basic materials and some energy.

Other: I am hoping to join this server to play with my brother McKim_Boys
Accepted! 108.170.17.74:46778 Hope to see you soon!

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:McKim_Boys

Knowledge of FTB: Me and my brother apexsliver12 have been playing on mindcrack servers. we are looking for a ultimate server that has a good community.

Why would you like to join: To play with my brother

Other: It would be awesome if we got a teamspeak client.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
Did i really get whitelisted or just trolled?
No you did, you and your brother i am the head admin always online[DOUBLEPOST=1365390169][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:McKim_Boys

Knowledge of FTB: Me and my brother apexsliver12 have been playing on mindcrack servers. we are looking for a ultimate server that has a good community.

Why would you like to join: To play with my brother

Other: It would be awesome if we got a teamspeak client.
Accepted! 108.170.17.74:46778 Hope to see you soon! We are hoping on getting one soon!

SlovMonov

Jul 29, 2019

Knowledge of FTB: I know too much about FTB ultimate packs :D

Why would you like to join: I am looking for a small community and 24/7 server that plans on staying up for more then a month. cause i can play ALOT.

Any cool builds(optional): I would suppose my pride and joy is a forcefield protected flying mobile base/warship.

Other: I have no more interest other then building logic builds now :D

Thomasbrsfrd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thomasbrsfrd​
Knowledge of FTB: I am experienced with most of the mods, I usually put together mods myself but I am beginning to understand Greg Tech​
Why would you like to join: I like to be on servers with other people who don't destroy everything you make​
Any cool builds(optional): I have made villager spawners and mystcraft ages just for bees in alvieries​
Other: I'm willing to help anyone in need :)

RobVsGame

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXEP1CSK1LLZXx
(Don't really like the name but oh well)
Knowledge of FTB: Played with mods on FTB and on my own packs, have a little experience with modding
Why I would like to join: I'm fed up with my stuff being griefed and also looking for a server to record on (maybe)
Cool builds: Diamond farm, redpower quarrys (can send pics)
Other: Like to learn from others, and help others

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019

Knowledge of FTB: I know too much about FTB ultimate packs :D

Why would you like to join: I am looking for a small community and 24/7 server that plans on staying up for more then a month. cause i can play ALOT.

Any cool builds(optional): I would suppose my pride and joy is a forcefield protected flying mobile base/warship.

Other: I have no more interest other then building logic builds now :D
Please provide your IGN![DOUBLEPOST=1365426257][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: xXEP1CSK1LLZXx
(Don't really like the name but oh well)
Knowledge of FTB: Played with mods on FTB and on my own packs, have a little experience with modding
Why I would like to join: I'm fed up with my stuff being griefed and also looking for a server to record on (maybe)
Cool builds: Diamond farm, redpower quarrys (can send pics)
Other: Like to learn from others, and help others
IGN: thomasbrsfrd​
Knowledge of FTB: I am experienced with most of the mods, I usually put together mods myself but I am beginning to understand Greg Tech​
Why would you like to join: I like to be on servers with other people who don't destroy everything you make​
Any cool builds(optional): I have made villager spawners and mystcraft ages just for bees in alvieries​
Other: I'm willing to help anyone in need :)

Both accepted! 108.170.17.74:46778 Hope to see you soon