Whitelist Server [Simply Feeding Dat Beast] [Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Teamspeak] Looking for 10-12 people

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MusicPlayer95

Knowledge of FTB: Medium-High. I've been playing on a Mindcrack Pack Server for a bit.

Why would you like to join: I want to get into a bunch of mods that aren't in Mindcrack, like EE3 and Mystcraft.

Any cool builds(optional): Plotted the Mindcrack server I play on and flattened them with turtles.

Other: I have been playing music for 7 years (guitar, bass, baritone, tuba), and I've been programming for a little over a year.
Accepted! Enjoy try the new ts3 server! simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MusicPlayer95

Knowledge of FTB: Medium-High. I've been playing on a Mindcrack Pack Server for a bit.

Why would you like to join: I want to get into a bunch of mods that aren't in Mindcrack, like EE3 and Mystcraft.

Any cool builds(optional): Plotted the Mindcrack server I play on and flattened them with turtles.

Other: I have been playing music for 7 years (guitar, bass, baritone, tuba), and I've been programming for a little over a year.
Added enjoy! new Teamspeak3 simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117

Knowledge of FTB: I've been playing for 3 months so I know quite well about some of the mods.

Why would you like to join: I am looking for a new server to play on.

Any cool builds(optional):

Other: I enjoy playing with others because its better than playing alone.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117

Knowledge of FTB: I've been playing for 3 months so I know quite well about some of the mods.

Why would you like to join: I am looking for a new server to play on.

Other: I enjoy playing with others because its better than playing alone.

Tristaaan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tristaaan

Knowledge of FTB: I've been playing with mods since mid 2012 and I've been watching multiple series since then as well, as for FTB I've been regularly playing since it was released and have a pretty good understanding of all the mods and how they work.

Why would you like to join: Been looking for a mature community to work together on builds with. I used to play on a friends server however being a friends server it was poorly managed and often wouldn't last long.

Any cool builds: Got quite a nice SC tree farm with multiple carts feeding a fermenter to a still to a boiler for both EU and MJ production currently on a single player world in which I'm also breeding bees and have several Alvearies I'm using for iridium production via platinum.

Other: I'm English in GMT time zone and will be on regularly, also whats the situation with GregTech? Personally I love the power options it gives you and after playing with mods for such a long time it's refreshing to have to work around expensive recipes in the early game stages and have to come up with alternative methods.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
It says im not whitelisted
I have fixed it[DOUBLEPOST=1365645769][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Tristaaan

Knowledge of FTB: I've been playing with mods since mid 2012 and I've been watching multiple series since then as well, as for FTB I've been regularly playing since it was released and have a pretty good understanding of all the mods and how they work.

Why would you like to join: Been looking for a mature community to work together on builds with. I used to play on a friends server however being a friends server it was poorly managed and often wouldn't last long.

Any cool builds: Got quite a nice SC tree farm with multiple carts feeding a fermenter to a still to a boiler for both EU and MJ production currently on a single player world in which I'm also breeding bees and have several Alvearies I'm using for iridium production via platinum.

Other: I'm English in GMT time zone and will be on regularly, also whats the situation with GregTech? Personally I love the power options it gives you and after playing with mods for such a long time it's refreshing to have to work around expensive recipes in the early game stages and have to come up with alternative methods.

fh3065

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fh3065

Knowledge of FTB: A good knowledge of ic2 and Buildcraft, also been playing ftb since it was released.

Why would you like to join: I got bord of playing ftb by my self and when i went on severs i got grefed, so i have been trying to find a sever with a good community

Any cool builds(optional): Made coal to diamond factory.

Other: I can only play on weekends and holidays, with the grammer I am not very good at it for a year 8 or spelling for that matter.

Tacun

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tacun

Knowledge of FTB: I've played most of the mods since Direwolf20's first Let's Plays. I know IC2, GregTech, Forestry, RP2, Buildcraft, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, and MPS very well along with a few others.

Why would you like to join: I want to be part of a small co-operative server.

Any cool builds(optional): I'll attach a SS of my SSP World currently.

It's a new world:
2013-04-11_121812.png

2013-04-11_121834.png

himylilpwny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: himylilpwny

Knowledge of FTB: I've played about a month and I'm well established on my SP world. I've also played on a few servers.

Why would you like to join: I'm looking for a server that I can just relax and have fun.

Other: I can play quite often as I have a lot of free time.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fh3065

Knowledge of FTB: A good knowledge of ic2 and Buildcraft, also been playing ftb since it was released.

Why would you like to join: I got bord of playing ftb by my self and when i went on severs i got grefed, so i have been trying to find a sever with a good community

Any cool builds(optional): Made coal to diamond factory.

Other: I can only play on weekends and holidays, with the grammer I am not very good at it for a year 8 or spelling for that matter.
Added enjoy! new Teamspeak3 simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz[DOUBLEPOST=1365726869][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Tacun

Knowledge of FTB: I've played most of the mods since Direwolf20's first Let's Plays. I know IC2, GregTech, Forestry, RP2, Buildcraft, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, and MPS very well along with a few others.

Why would you like to join: I want to be part of a small co-operative server.

Any cool builds(optional): I'll attach a SS of my SSP World currently.

It's a new world:
2013-04-11_121812.png

2013-04-11_121834.png
Added enjoy! new Teamspeak3 simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz[DOUBLEPOST=1365726961][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: himylilpwny

Knowledge of FTB: I've played about a month and I'm well established on my SP world. I've also played on a few servers.

Why would you like to join: I'm looking for a server that I can just relax and have fun.

Other: I can play quite often as I have a lot of free time.

Besty007

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Besty007

Knowledge of FTB: Played with a great deal of the mods before FTB. I think around 1 year of experience with most of the mods.

Why would you like to join: Looking for a new server to play on that has a great community and a nice friendly environment for me to enjoy and see what I can do. :)

A sorting system I made a while back
2013-01-06_143840_zps34a35f96.png

And some awesome world generation I found quite a while back

2012-05-16_165043.png

Sneezy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SneezySchoo

Knowledge of FTB: Extensive

Why would you like to join: After playing on several underpopulated FTB servers I'm looking for an active community. I like to build solo but have been lacking the big community projects.

Any cool builds(optional): Well I think so. My current giant cube house has a park, villagers, and wildlife from the twilight forest.

Other: I like big cubes and I cannot lie.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SneezySchoo

Knowledge of FTB: Extensive

Why would you like to join: After playing on several underpopulated FTB servers I'm looking for an active community. I like to build solo but have been lacking the big community projects.

Any cool builds(optional): Well I think so. My current giant cube house has a park, villagers, and wildlife from the twilight forest.

Other: I like big cubes and I cannot lie.
IGN: Besty007

Knowledge of FTB: Played with a great deal of the mods before FTB. I think around 1 year of experience with most of the mods.

Why would you like to join: Looking for a new server to play on that has a great community and a nice friendly environment for me to enjoy and see what I can do. :)

A sorting system I made a while back
2013-01-06_143840_zps34a35f96.png

And some awesome world generation I found quite a while back

2012-05-16_165043.png
Both Accepted try the new ts3 server! simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz

axeboy_tf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: axeboy_tf

Knowledge of FTB: I know pretty anything there is to know in FTB. But the new Applied Energistics, the old RP computers/sortrons and the new Petroleum generators. Also gonna make alot of computercraft stuff and im gonna try not using wireless modems since i know they can cause the server to crash/lag. Im gonna make some Gregtech and other stuff from IC2 too just for fun.

Why would you like to join: love everything about online whitelisted servers cause there is a smaller chance in terms of griefers.

Any cool builds(optional): CC sorting system, CC XbyX program with customizable roof, normal sorting systems, treefarm with a income of 1x64 each min, huge computer controlled castles and a lot of automation ( hope http is enabled else it will be hard to import my creations and im writing in singleplayer cause its easier to use Notepad++ )

Other: im a computernerd to computers

Smallest_Miner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Smallest_Miner

Knowledge of FTB: I have played a fair amount of feed the beast on the minecrack pack. I have a solo world using the ultimate pack.

Why would you like to join: I would LOVE to join. I am giving up hope to find a great, mature close net server. I watch a lot of minecraft youtubers and I hope to find a server that has the same qualities. Friendship, loyalty and just a overall great time.

Any cool builds(optional): I enjoy building the steam punk style.

Other: I am Scottish. Passionate about Minecraft and Feed the Beast