Early AE?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
One thing I love about AE, makes it so darn easy for me to package up all my stuff onto some drives, put them in a canvas bag, and when I do a world restart - I can just copy over my player data and unpack all my stuff that I got legitimately. I did that and ever since it's just been terrific if I don't want to start over from scratch.
Why not simply move 5k from spawn trough the nether and keep the map?

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I could do that too. I did it because I wanted to experience the new stuff added in by some mods. But that's a good alternative too! :)

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I could do that too. I did it because I wanted to experience the new stuff added in by some mods. But that's a good alternative too! :)
Yeah, it's great, cause you can "find" your old base while exploring and it's really nice to find something like that after a few months of playing, and 4 new bases :D.

You're like OMGIRMEMBERDIS. :D

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and thanks to a video I watched this weekend. If ya take a drive, put it in your bar and select it, shift right click and I think it separates the memory unit from the drive case so you can upgrade the unit to the next step up. So cool. I didn't test to see if it left the data in tact though - that'd just be gravy.
It doesn't work with formatted disks or disks with data, so you should empty it first. But it is a really neat feature!

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Well, in my particular case I'd be like, "OMG! Industrial Waste! Clear Cut forests!!! World Holes?!?!? Call in the marines, aliens have invaded my world and are taking it apart!?!?!?!!?!?!!!!!"