Whitelist Server Deltro-NR | Grief Prevention | No Banned Items | TeamSpeak | Whitelist | NOW UNLEASHED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Deltro-NR, we are a whitelist server running the UNLEASHED mod pack and pride ourselves on our close knit, extremely friendly community. We offer a Central America hosted dedicated server with Astral Game Servers utilising the latest UNLEASHED builds with full grief prevention and no banned items to offer the premium experience!
32 GB RAM - Intel Xeon 1245v2 Processor - SSD Technology
We operate in addition to the server a Teamspeak server as well as having constant communication through Skype and our very own website!
Skype: Add Brunty1993 in addition to submitting an application (this will get you whitelisted faster)
IP Address: mc.deltronr.com / 94.23.40.152
TeamSpeak IP: mc.deltronr.com
Staff
Owner:
MrBrunty
Admin:
Emilsoren
JackleSL
Mods:
Fuzzyeric
notbad4awhiteguy
aaron0v
Vat21s
TrueParadox
N00bstar
Plugins
Essentials
GriefPrevention
PermissionsEX
Votifier
Enjin
HexRestrict
Core Protect
And loads more!!!
Rules
All rules can be found on our website or via using /rules in game, you will be expected to keep up to date with them at all times, failure to follow the rules can have various consequences ranging from muting to full bans
Application
Forum Application Form:
IGN?:
How old are you?:
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:

Attachments

• june 13 logo.jpg
    june 13 logo.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 288

9R0Wl

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Deltro New Republicans!! I am looking for a friendly FTB server to play on!
My name is Gabe but please, call me Growl. I wish to apply for citizenship so without further ado:

IGN: 9R0Wl
How old are you: 21yo
How long have you been playing feed the beast: unfortunately nil
Would you say your best attribute is...: Mining, interest
Do you accept the rules, etc...: I do

I confess I am not the most experienced Minecrafter let alone FTB'er, but I know my way around a keyboard and can fend for myself.
I hope you guys will consider me! Thank you kindly for your time.

If you have any questions feel free to post away. I also have a skype account if you're feeling chatty.
For now, I bid you adieu!

Kushbud

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN?: kushbud
  2. How old are you?: 27
  3. How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 6 months
  4. Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: on a scale of 1 to 10 my tech knowledge is about a 6 my mining is about a 9 and my creativity is anywhere from 9 to infinity depending
  5. Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes

ThorN

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: thorn1986
How old are you?: 27
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: since beta
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: technical knowledge
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes i accept the rules

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: thorn1986
How old are you?: 27
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: since beta
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: technical knowledge
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes i accept the rules
Whitelisted, Welcome to deltro!

Luke M.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: onlyjedileft
How old are you?: 16 in 6 days
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Never as a pack, above-average experience with BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft, basic knowledge of the rest.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Tech
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes sir

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: onlyjedileft
How old are you?: 16 in 6 days
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Never as a pack, above-average experience with BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft, basic knowledge of the rest.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Tech
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes sir
Added Welcome to Deltro!

mpsrocks19

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: mpsrocks19
How old are you?: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: for about a month but i have played tekkit
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes i do

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: mpsrocks19
How old are you?: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: for about a month but i have played tekkit
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes i do

added, we also run a Tekkit Classic server, if that interests you then hit me up, I look forward to meeting you

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: raefar
How old are you?: 30
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 3 or 4 months now
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I would say my Creativity
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes I do

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: raefar
How old are you?: 30
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 3 or 4 months now
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I would say my Creativity
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes I do

Accepted Like a boss

lukee254

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:lukee254
How old are you?: 21
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: a very long time. (1000+ hours)
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: tech knowledge and mining.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:yes i do!

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:lukee254
How old are you?: 21
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: a very long time. (1000+ hours)
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: tech knowledge and mining.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:yes i do!

added, welcome to deltro

Bacon Priest

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: aceman7777777
How old are you?:18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:a little over a year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: mining
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: absolutely

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: aceman7777777
How old are you?:18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:a little over a year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: mining
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: absolutely

Botha accepted and added, Welcome to Deltro!