The NecroGame!

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
How dare you wake me up from my slumber...I don't remember where Constantine falls but I think it's a good tweak.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Mmk so.... I havent posted on the forums in a loooong time. Not since ftb got bought out by Curse. Now for some reason it requires getting twitch to play feed the beast packs. Man I remember the good old days of playing Crash Landing and dying a ton thanks to @Iskandar. Now looking back I really miss the simpler times. I used to like every single comment that was made on the Anime Avatars post (in my sig). I used to be friendly with everyone here. Now minecraft has moved on and left me behind. I never was able to get passed 1.7.10 because all the mods got so different because the modders jumped ship when mojang changed the block code or whatever it was. I see all these packs for 1.12 now and I realize that the packs I used to play are 5 or 6 versions behind what everyone is playing now. Oh how the times have changed. I will miss the good 'ol days. GG FTB... GG

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
You can actually download packs and run them through MultiMC, or even the vanilla launcher I believe!

And did you know, there are still 1.7.10 packs being made? I’ve recently started playing A Polychromatic World, and I’m having a blast! :)

You don’t have to be left behind, aside from a fair few spammers we are burdened with, the community is still a great place to be; friendly, helpful and fun. It’s never too late to jump back in!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Couldn't figure out how to transfer packs to multimc... I wanted to go back and replay crash landing cause I was feeling nastolgic, but when I launched it with the twitch launcher it had no sound so I tried to import it to multimc it kept crashing. Not really a huge fan of the new version of MMC last time I played it was a lot different looking. Like version 4 or something like that

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Ah ok; unfortunately I have no direct experience, but hopefully someone on here can help! I know a lot of folk have had trouble, but I actually get on fine with Twitch; have you used it at all?

I really do think the community here is still really supportive, and it’s a nice place to be.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
I'm still here (though that probably doesn't help much :p )

Also the legacy FTB launcher still seems to work ok.
(just tested with the new pyramid pack)

MultiMC is pretty cool.
If you want to drop a pack over I'd guess make a new instance matching the forge version, run it then copy across the mods, config, scripts, and resources folders, as well as all those random configuration files that get dumped in the main folder.
(never done it; in theory should work)

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still here (though that probably doesn't help much :p )

Also the legacy FTB launcher still seems to work ok.
(just tested with the new pyramid pack)

MultiMC is pretty cool.
If you want to drop a pack over I'd guess make a new instance matching the forge version, run it then copy across the mods, config, scripts, and resources folders, as well as all those random configuration files that get dumped in the main folder.
(never done it; in theory should work)
Huh I couldn't get it to load... Guess I'll have to try again.

As for MMC I did get it to work by manually dragging and dropping files into a fresh instance. Just a pain

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Huh I couldn't get it to load... Guess I'll have to try again.

As for MMC I did get it to work by manually dragging and dropping files into a fresh instance. Just a pain

I believe old installs broke some time ago due to ftb changing servers. So, if you already had an old installment that was probably the reason it didn't work. A redownloading it should fix it.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I believe old installs broke some time ago due to ftb changing servers. So, if you already had an old installment that was probably the reason it didn't work. A redownloading it should fix it.
Today might be the source of my problem, thanks