Whitelist Server NYAN-Craft [Mindcrack 8.2.0][Whitelisted][Mature 16+][20tps][Skype][NA Host][Mystcraft][Hard]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
So, last week we had a error in the map, there was a hole ~1300x~400x~20 blocks big, so we decided to get a new map up...

currently we're working on a spawn, this is a screenshot made while working on it (its not even close to done...)

20130304005329.png

omnissiah19

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: omnissiah19
Where are you from: amercuh{united states}
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 2 years
Why do you want to join: to join a server with as little grief as possible
Anything else you want to add: to hopefully build a railcraft network

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: omnissiah19
Where are you from: amercuh{united states}
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 2 years
Why do you want to join: to join a server with as little grief as possible
Anything else you want to add: to hopefully build a railcraft network

Added
You can certainly help us on our train station/network! (we are working on a huge train station)

Vincent_Rav

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vincent_Rav
Where are you from: BC, Canada
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: about 4 moths now
Mic: Of course ;)
Why do you want to join: to join a stable small community server and make friends with no possibility of griefs
Anything else you want to add: to get deeply involved in Bees and rail craft along with some magic with a friend who also applied (xxlfriedrice) :D

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vincent_Rav
Where are you from: BC, Canada
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: about 4 moths now
Mic: Of course ;)
Why do you want to join: to join a stable small community server and make friends with no possibility of griefs
Anything else you want to add: to get deeply involved in Bees and rail craft along with some magic with a friend who also applied (xxlfriedrice) :D
You've been whitelisted! Have Fun!

xxIfriedrice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxlfriedrice
Where are you from: Canada, BC
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 1 year or so
Mic: yes
Why do you want to join: Me and my friends would like to build unique structures and complex machines.
Anything else you want to add: A structure I'm trying to recreate is a an old final fantasy building of Midgar in final fantasy 7

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxlfriedrice
Where are you from: Canada, BC
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 1 year or so
Mic: yes
Why do you want to join: Me and my friends would like to build unique structures and complex machines.
Anything else you want to add: A structure I'm trying to recreate is a an old final fantasy building of Midgar in final fantasy 7

Added

SirGriffin

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: SirGriffin
Where are you from: Canada
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: For periods during all the time i've had minecraft, which has been over 3 years now.
Mic: Yes
Why do you want to join: My two friends are playing on this server and they say its a really good server.
Anything else you want to add: I like playing on servers with mature people on them.

zainths

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: zainths
Where are you from: Austria
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: since early 1.2.5
Why do you want to join: Because I'm looking for a server with mature people on, where you don't have to worry about griefers and all that.
Anything else you want to add: Thanks for reading and i hope to see you ingame!

lunarembrace

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: lunarembrace (all lowercase)
Where are you from: i live in ohio, please help
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: quite a while, i know all of the mods pretty well
Mic: no mic, but i can get on mumble and such to listen if needed
Why do you want to join: havent played for about a month, server i used to play on went down and looking for somewhere new :) also i know a few people that play here
Anything else you want to add: i like pie

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: zainths
Where are you from: Austria
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: since early 1.2.5
Why do you want to join: Because I'm looking for a server with mature people on, where you don't have to worry about griefers and all that.
Anything else you want to add: Thanks for reading and i hope to see you ingame!
Application
IGN: lunarembrace (all lowercase)
Where are you from: i live in ohio, please help
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: quite a while, i know all of the mods pretty well
Mic: no mic, but i can get on mumble and such to listen if needed
Why do you want to join: havent played for about a month, server i used to play on went down and looking for somewhere new :) also i know a few people that play here
Anything else you want to add: i like pie
Added. have fun! =)

Tavlingc

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Bjoernentank.
Where are you from: Sweden, northern Sweden to be precise (and no we don’t have polar bears).
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since projectille introduced them to me.
Mic: of course.
Why do you want to join: Projectille wished me to come and see what he is up to in this version.
Anything else you want to add: If you wish I could write a short story about anything fantasy related (Striving author).

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Bjoernentank.
Where are you from: Sweden, northern Sweden to be precise (and no we don’t have polar bears).
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since projectille introduced them to me.
Mic: of course.
Why do you want to join: Projectille wished me to come and see what he is up to in this version.
Anything else you want to add: If you wish I could write a short story about anything fantasy related (Striving author).

Added

Kopla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kopla
Where are you from: USA
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Ive played FTB for a few months now but i've played modded minecraft since beta 1.4
Mic: CAD AUDIO U1 USB Dynamic Microphone
Why do you want to join: Looking for a nice community, with people my age to game with
Anything else you want to add: I'm looking to start a youtube channel so im trying to find a server that would allow recording on the server also will be streaming sometimes.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kopla
Where are you from: USA
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Ive played FTB for a few months now but i've played modded minecraft since beta 1.4
Mic: CAD AUDIO U1 USB Dynamic Microphone
Why do you want to join: Looking for a nice community, with people my age to game with
Anything else you want to add: I'm looking to start a youtube channel so im trying to find a server that would allow recording on the server also will be streaming sometimes.
The "Mic" was a yes or no question. But Ill take your answer anyways, lol. Whitelisted! Enjoy =)

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Johnson79
Where are you from: USA (Central Time Zone)
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since early 1.2.5.
Skype: (Send it to us upon Approval) I have an account, but rarely use it. Normally use TS/Vent/Mumble
Why do you want to join: Looking for a great community to meet some new people. Since it looks like the server is on a new map, that's a huge plus.
Anything else you want to add: I have a good amount of experience with all these tech style mods, so I'm looking forward to working new builds with new people. Also, I've worked on spawns before, so if you are still working on this new spawn, I'm ready to help. Thanks for your consideration.

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Johnson79
Where are you from: USA (Central Time Zone)
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since early 1.2.5.
Skype: (Send it to us upon Approval) I have an account, but rarely use it. Normally use TS/Vent/Mumble
Why do you want to join: Looking for a great community to meet some new people. Since it looks like the server is on a new map, that's a huge plus.
Anything else you want to add: I have a good amount of experience with all these tech style mods, so I'm looking forward to working new builds with new people. Also, I've worked on spawns before, so if you are still working on this new spawn, I'm ready to help. Thanks for your consideration.

Nowadays we mostly use Mumble, 1 of our members has a server we can use.
Spawn still is not done, mostly because all of us are building our own houses first.

Added

X_xjonix_X

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:X_xjonix_X
Where are you from:Finland
How long have you played Modded Minecraft:I installed my first mod in beta 1.3 (Normal minecraft i have been playing since alpha 1.1.2)
Mic:Yes
Why do you want to join:I haven't played FTB for a month now and my old server got downed so i have been looking for an new FTB server. And i chose this server cause i wan't to play with mature peoples and with the mindcrack pack ;)
Anything else you want to add:I am not able to use mic everytime i play but on thos times i can still join your call and just listen you and talk via ingame chat. I am an fair player i won't whine like an 7yrs old kid if die and loose my items :D