Age of Engineering Series!

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
its an intresting pack for sure. lots of items and challenges to get done... plus a completely diffrent way of getting ores and resources.

C

Closet Gamer

its an intresting pack for sure. lots of items and challenges to get done... plus a completely diffrent way of getting ores and resources.
Yea that's definitely appealing, although I'm wondering whether to do a quest type mod pack aswell

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
When I mean with a Longsword, I mean only a longsword, and a bit of armor. No flight, no high jump except for the sword.

Is this in version where the dragon comes down and hangs about on the pedestal? Either way, doesn't it constantly recover its health using the crystals?

Reactions: Closet Gamer

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Is this in version where the dragon comes down and hangs about on the pedestal? Either way, doesn't it constantly recover its health using the crystals?
Yes it is that version where the dragon has some form of intelligence and not just flying into the void like it does on every single 1.7.10 pack I played. "Swears violently at Mojang devs"

C

Closet Gamer

Just finished End preperation episode 25 - it was a total ba***rd to edit. To many pauses and umm's and arr's! Uploading now :)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
C

Closet Gamer

Here is episode 25 - preparing for the END! Don't panic Mr Mannering! It's not the end of the world or even the end of EastEnders. It's not even the end of the series... I think I remembered everything you lovely lot suggested?

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Here is episode 25 - preparing for the END! Don't panic Mr Mannering! It's not the end of the world or even the end of EastEnders. It's not even the end of the series... I think I remembered everything you lovely lot suggested? series

Love it :D I'm looking forward to watching this! Loving the Brit culture references there too ;) I did get confused in an episode of Dad's Army because one character kept pronouncing his surname "main-wearing". Its only when I looked and saw that his surname is spelt Mainwaring, at which point I was like "how the hell does that get pronounced 'Mannering'?!". English is the only language I speak and I still think its weird sometimes.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Confuses us Brits too!

The best/worst spelling for an old name I've ever seen is Featherstonhaugh. It's pronounced Fanshawe. I kid you not.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Confuses us Brits too!

The best/worst spelling for an old name I've ever seen is Featherstonhaugh. It's pronounced Fanshawe. I kid you not.
Are you a Brit too Sol? That makes three of us! :D The other one I like is Cholmondeley - pronounced chum-lee. Didn't they use that in Harry Enfield at one point, as Cholmondley-Warner?

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Yeah - Brit here too. I mistakenly thought you might not be :oops:
Its because of the way I said "Brit culture references", it made me sound like I wasn't one - I totally get it! I phrased it like that because I know a lot of folks on here aren't, and might not have picked up on them :)

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Its because of the way I said "Brit culture references", it made me sound like I wasn't one - I totally get it! I phrased it like that because I know a lot of folks on here aren't, and might not have picked up on them :)

That was it exactly.

Terry Pratchett means I get almost as many of yours as I do mine.

One clever guy - sad loss.

C

Closet Gamer

Love it :D I'm looking forward to watching this! Loving the Brit culture references there too ;) I did get confused in an episode of Dad's Army because one character kept pronouncing his surname "main-wearing". Its only when I looked and saw that his surname is spelt Mainwaring, at which point I was like "how the hell does that get pronounced 'Mannering'?!". English is the only language I speak and I still think its weird sometimes.

I'm totally showing my ignorance! I had no idea it was spelt like that - you learn something new everyday

That was it exactly.

One clever guy - sad loss.
I love Terry Pratchett, I must admit I was slightly disappointed not seeing a giant turtle when I first saw the Minecraft overworld from space xD

C

Closet Gamer

Hey guys I got some new Channel art :) it's me and old larrykins!
57c25c3a93fe6af3e7a781c2ed13932b.jpg