Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
34o3onb.png

Server- IP: servers.fusion-craft.org:25566

Welcome to FusionCraft Ultimate server! Please take some time to read all the information below, then fill in a whitelist app to start your journey! Also be sure to visit our website at www.fusion-craft.org to see our custom servers

Rules:
  • Be respectful of the staff and other players. Poor attitude and childish comments won't be tolerated. Speak to us like an adult and you will be treated like one.
  • No hacking/glitching/cheating
  • No racism or other offensive remarks.
  • This is mature server so please keep the chat box free of cursing and foul language..If Mr. Rogers or Sesame Street don't use it then you shouldn't say it publicly in our chat. If you wish to curse then you are free to use /m or /whisper or to use our TS3 and do it in a room where people won't be offended.
  • No griefing/stealing/finders keepers. If it is questionable then contact a staff member.
  • Please do not ask for items, we generally do contests often to assist you.
  • If a staff member asks you to redo something or build it a different way please keep in mind this is because it effects other players and not just you. Please don't take offense.
  • No quarries with water & lava inside allowed. Ask a staff member to remove it for you if its too much water / lava.
Amendments:
  • This server requires you to have a certain level of competence and self reliance.
  • This is not limited to but includes common sense. If you are not able to comprehend
  • A rule and are not capable of asking questions about said rule this is not the place for you.
  • We will not tolerate disrespect. We will promote and gladly help anyone asking questions in a full sentence. "omg lag", "lag?!", or any other ridiculousness will not be tolerated.
  • If you have a question please phrase it in the form of a complete sentence. Grammar is not vital but the sentence must be discernible.
  • If you think something is wrong or seems to good to be true please see a staff member immediately. You will never be punished for asking a question.
  • Last of all please have common sense and understand maturity isn't an age, it is a mindset.
Whitelist Application:

All applications are researched heavily. Be honest or you will be denied.
1. Forum name:
2. In-Game Name:
3. Age:
4. Country:
5. Have you ever been banned? why?
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?
7. What can you bring to the community?
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why?

Other Information:

TeamSpeak3 IP: ts3.fusion-craft.org
Disabled mods: Flatbedrock; MFFS; Secretrooms; EE3; Netherores
Banned items: Xycraft Tanks
Server difficulty: Gregtech is set to expensive recipe's.

Limits:
Due to the excessive number of power system generators/engines we are having to limit some to reduce server lag. These limits maybe lifted eventually if tick threading gets fixed. Until then I am imposing these limits. If you need more than what is listed you can make a personal appeal to me but be warned it will have to be super convincing reason.

These items will NOT be limited:
Solars will not be limited
Dragon Syphons (only in Mystcraft ages allowed!)
Redstone Engines
Autarchic Gates
Retrievers
Filters

The following will be limited to 10 per individual or 20 per group (group is 2 or more people) in any combination:
Geothermal Gens
Thermal Gens
Biofuel Gens
Generators
Gas Turbines
Semifluid Generator
Diesel Generator

The following will be limited to 20 per individual or 40 per group (group is 2 or more people) in any combination:
Stirling Engines
Combustion Engines
Magmatic Engines
Biofuel Engines
Steam Engines
Petrol Engines
Blulectric Engines
Electric Engines

The following will be limited to 20 per individual or 40 per group (group is 2 or more people) in any combination:
Blockbreakers
Pumps

All whitelist applications will be processed within 12-24 hours. We have staff members dedicated around the clock and we will get to as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Advance
In-Game Name: Ashandle
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Villain because they are mostly genius and live alone :p

Xellik

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Xellik
In-Game Name: Arketo
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Too many choices!

Gillas

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Gillas
In-Game Name: xGillas
Have you ever been banned? why? NO
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? NO

commandantjones

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
Forum name: CommandantJones
In-Game Name: CommandantJones
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Iron Man, because he started as a total Jack Hole, but used his intelligence and resources to not only build extremely cool technical stuff, but then used that to change the face of the world, for the better. Kinda like in FTB.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

Forum name: CommandantJones
In-Game Name: CommandantJones
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Iron Man, because he started as a total Jack Hole, but used his intelligence and resources to not only build extremely cool technical stuff, but then used that to change the face of the world, for the better. Kinda like in FTB.

CommandantJones, you have been added, welcome!
Visit the forums at fusion-craft.org for server status etc.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Gillas
In-Game Name: xGillas
Have you ever been banned? why? NO
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? NO

You have been added, Welcome!
Visit the forums at fusion-craft.org for any queries you might have.

drampling

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: drampling
In-Game Name: danrampling
Have you ever been banned? No

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Tough to chose between Batman and Iron Man; both are billionaire playboy badasses with lots of toys.

Riizu

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Riizu
In-Game Name: Riizu
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes. I recently was banned from another Ultimate pack server after serving on their staff. When myself and another staff member saw that poor choices were being made in regards to server management (ie. lying to players, uninformed decisions, possible abuse of donations) over and over, we finally decided to say something. After being consistently asked to offer our opinion and experience (for example, I used to administrate a RP server with close to 180 players on at any given time), we were banned because this time they didn't like what we had to say.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hmmm, Batman most likely. My real name has a similar tie to the word bat, and I've always enjoyed the attitude of doing what has to be done because its right, even if others are to afraid to act. And he has fun toys. ;)

EDIT: I was also going to mention that an option exists in ChickenChunks I believe (not sure on RailCraft though) to disable chunk loaders when a player is offline. Thought it could help. :)

SecretWeaponCoffee

Jul 29, 2019
Groovy.. long time no see.
Forum name: SecretWeaponCoffee
In-Game Name: Blenkeirde
Have you ever been banned: Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why: @_@..
As you may remember.. high online times and talkative. I also recommend you list which difficulty of Gregtech you're using.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
You all have been added, welcome. Please go to fusion-craft.org for info about contests and other news

N8MATTHEWS

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: N8MATTHEWS
In-Game Name: N8MATTHEWS
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, I was once a moderator on a vanilla server called opticraft, but resigned because i got bored of vanilla
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Super hero, because I dont believe in ruining other peoples hard work, or wrecking havoc over something that I shouldn't

Stickyricky24

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Stickyricky24
In-Game Name:Stickyricky24
Have you ever been banned? why?Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Well was going to say Batman as he is a mysterious super hero, but I'll go with the Joker as a villan" Why so serious?"

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
You both have been added, welcome. Please go to fusion-craft.org for info about contests and news

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Speed IMG
In-Game Name: TehKnight117
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why: Its a tough decision, but I would say Batman because he is awesome.

Nismu

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Nismu
In-Game Name: Nismu

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Marvel: DareDevil. He doesn't need to rely on eyes to kick someone's ass.
DC: Flash (Wally West) Hilarious, and fast. Nothing more

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: martyyp
In-Game Name: SlothEruption
Have you ever been banned? why? yes, not for valid reasons though, e.g: spamming, harassment, racism etc.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? i would be batman, because he has a nice ride and never loses

G

GregHD

Forum name: GregHD
In-Game Name: boombrshot
Have you ever been banned? why? I have not been banned for valid reasons(ban happy admins)

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be super man, nothing wrong with having super strength and the ability to fly :cool: