[128x - 32x] Sphax PureBDCraft

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Just lol whatever not arguing anymore on this it wont matter soon, just look at the diamond shard texture, it's default on your sphax (64x) then go in and change the I to i and look again, then tell me it's not an issue.

Prodigy Gamer

Jul 29, 2019
I put the FTB Addon in the Sphax Pack and i put it into the texture pack folder then when i go on to the game it shows sphax textures for the ftb addons but all the blocks from minecraft are default textures please please help

CrazyCoco

Jul 29, 2019
I put the FTB Addon in the Sphax Pack and i put it into the texture pack folder then when i go on to the game it shows sphax textures for the ftb addons but all the blocks from minecraft are default textures please please help
Download the original sphax textures then drag everything in the FTB Addon pack into the original zip. Should fix your problem.

The texture pack here comes with ONLY the mod textures - nothing vanilla

FangzWuff

Jul 29, 2019
I get several invisible items with this texture pack, dont remember em all now but advanced jetpack is one, and the steam oven thingie was another

Goggles998

Jul 29, 2019
I just did some searching on the Sphax forums and just made my own 64x pack. It's not that hard actually.

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
I just did some searching on the Sphax forums and just made my own 64x pack. It's not that hard actually.
If you are looking for a 32x texture pack (as I am), then it is actually incredibly hard to do. Several of the patches for individual mods START at 64x and go up, with no 32x option available individually.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I think most of us are using custom/own made packs as the official ones have too many mistakes/not enough updates.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
If you are looking for a 32x texture pack (as I am), then it is actually incredibly hard to do. Several of the patches for individual mods START at 64x and go up, with no 32x option available individually.
I agree, but I did put in the 64x thaumcraft updates in my 32x pack and they worked fine. They're only a few of them, and they are small. If it was something like any of the larger machines, or other larger textures it would have had different and unfortunate results on my laptop's limited memory.

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
I agree, but I did put in the 64x thaumcraft updates in my 32x pack and they worked fine. They're only a few of them, and they are small. If it was something like any of the larger machines, or other larger textures it would have had different and unfortunate results on my laptop's limited memory.

I am just going to have to suck it up and upgrade my system to 64-bit so I do not have these silly memory limitations.

Zerosk83

Jul 29, 2019
I have the 32x sphax and addon, but I've found like 5 or 6 different items that have no texture at all. One of them being the special iridium plate type thing using for advanced solars... Took me like 20 minutes before I realized the recipe had an invisible item in it lol. I wish someone would update it for 32x

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
I have the 32x sphax and addon, but I've found like 5 or 6 different items that have no texture at all. One of them being the special iridium plate type thing using for advanced solars... Took me like 20 minutes before I realized the recipe had an invisible item in it lol. I wish someone would update it for 32x

I too wish someone would update the 32x pack. All the attention seems to go towards the 64x and 128x editions.

Prodigy Gamer

Jul 29, 2019
Download the original sphax textures then drag everything in the FTB Addon pack into the original zip. Should fix your problem.

The texture pack here comes with ONLY the mod textures - nothing vanilla
i no thats what iv done :( please help i open'd the Purebdcraft and The Addon in winrar and the compiled them then put all those files into my yogcraft game

Attachments

• 2013-03-29_21.22.57.jpg
    2013-03-29_21.22.57.jpg
    783.8 KB · Views: 97

Prodigy Gamer

Jul 29, 2019
my Purebdcraft isnt working properly .....i no this because when i try just Purebdcraft without any addons it is just vanilla! this is SO annoying i cant tell you how much time iv spent trying to get an answer!

Conrad Murray

Jul 29, 2019
I have a about 95% or so complete Sphax 32x texture pack I put together. I would post but I don't know if it is legal ;). I will ask for permission and post shortly.

Reactions: diggerjohn99

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
I have a about 95% or so complete Sphax 32x texture pack I put together. I would post but I don't know if it is legal ;). I will ask for permission and post shortly.
If I understand the legalistics correctly, it is the CORE Sphax texture pack (for Minecraft Vanilla) that Sphax / The BD Craft folks do not want redistributed. They want folks to go download that from their website.

If you can peel out the base stuff then you will have created an "Add On Patch" for FTB Sphax, which is perfectly legit to redistribute in this thread.

Reactions: diggerjohn99