Leaking World? Help is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Hey Booker, I unloaded the three wirelessredstone mods and it stopped the world leaking, but when anyone logs into the server the cmd window starts repetitivly giving warnings, and says something about a mob bing in the wrong location, and then the player is kicked with a java error. I'm sorry I havn't actually posted the log, I'm not sure how from the cmd window. But if this happens every time now, is that a sign of the world being fully corrupted? When I restart the server it is fine, until someone tries to log in, and then it starts spaming those errors and kicks the player.
I would not think so, but I am not a server guy.... You did backup your world, right?

I think this is the cause of my second problem in need of fixing. You wouldn't happen to have a fix for Ubuntu? Would be much appreciated!
What exactly is wrong?

Legato

Jul 29, 2019
Difficult to say. Every time I open a world, it works for 5~10 minutes, and then my computer crashes. And I meant totally, so I have to force a reboot. It makes it rather difficult to see if there are any error logs (unless they are saved somewhere?), though I have had the console open on a second display so that I may see if something was happening, but it didn't seem like it. Memory use seemed to be stable at about 1 GiB. CPU usage was quite high though.
I think that is the best explanation I can give.
EDIT: Oh, and I did try the disable mystcraft-etc.-mod solution, but it didn't seem to help. I haven't tried Fix #2 yet, but I will in a while.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Difficult to say. Every time I open a world, it works for 5~10 minutes, and then my computer crashes. And I meant totally, so I have to force a reboot. It makes it rather difficult to see if there are any error logs (unless they are saved somewhere?), though I have had the console open on a second display so that I may see if something was happening, but it didn't seem like it. Memory use seemed to be stable at about 1 GiB. CPU usage was quite high though.
I think that is the best explanation I can give.
EDIT: Oh, and I did try the disable mystcraft-etc.-mod solution, but it didn't seem to help. I haven't tried Fix #2 yet, but I will in a while.

If you follow the link in my signature about logs, it will tell you how to get the log I need. :D

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I've been linking to this post when I get tickets about this issue, quite often. So I made/am making a knowledge base article. (Copy/paste the contents of the OP, linked to this post, and gave you credit for putting it together)
:)

Reactions: Booker The Geek

The Destroyer

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a problem.My fps goes down to about twenty with frequent lag spikes(around 2 fps) and a phrase keeps spamming the console.I'm also having problems with a world leak.I disabled the wireless redstone mods and that seemed to help a little bit.Any suggestions on what i should do?i realy don't want to delete the world.here's the link to my log. http://pastebin.com/R8JZzSib

Machu1299

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure the world leak fix won't work on Java 7 for Mac? I run Java 7 with Minecraft fine, except FTB launcher doesn't work to play the game, just works to download the packs.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure the world leak fix won't work on Java 7 for Mac? I run Java 7 with Minecraft fine, except FTB launcher doesn't work to play the game, just works to download the packs.
java 7 on a mac is its own problem.
You can't use java 7 with a modded minecraft launcher on a mac.

Machu1299

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I downgraded Java 7 to Java 6, but I am still getting a world leak. Is there something I have to do after that? I'm using MultiMC and on my own custom pack. Some mods that have leaks are Applied Energistics, Assembly Line, and Atomic Science. I'm not going to let a mod go. I want all of them.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I downgraded Java 7 to Java 6, but I am still getting a world leak. Is there something I have to do after that? I'm using MultiMC and on my own custom pack. Some mods that have leaks are Applied Energistics, Assembly Line, and Atomic Science. I'm not going to let a mod go. I want all of them.

Follow BTG's suggestions. Those are the only ways to slow the effects of world leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.