W

Wazzz0208

Title Sky Factory 3 wont open just crashes

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version 3.0.1 (Recommed)

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/9d5d129b

Details of the issue When i try and open up the pack, it goes to phase 2/3 and then just crashes ive tried reinstalling the pack giving it more RAM and even less RAM i dont know what to do

Last edited by a moderator:
B

burakbahr

How did you find out the problem from the log or is there something new with MC 1.10.2 and languages?

its happen before another modpack a few years ago. ım form tukey and ım using turkish language. today ı tried insatall sky factory 3 and its crashed. ı tried to change my pc language and it worked. ı dont know its the same problem yours. (sorry my bad english)

W

Wazzz0208

yeah it still isnt working :/ and my language was in US so dont know if that was the problem

J

JJcode

It wasn't working for me either, here is my system information and symptoms.

System info:
Windows 10 Home
32GB RAM
Java 1.8.0_111 64bit
SkyFactory 3.0.4

Symptoms:
After hitting launch, Mojang logo pops up up and starts loading mods.
Top bar gets to 2/7 (Loading - Initializing mods Phase 1)
Second progress bar, last thing shown is 181/184 (PreInitialization - What Are We Looking At)
Then it crashes back to the FTB Launcher.

Crash log attached from \ftb\FTBPresentsSkyfactory3\minecraft\crash-reports\ if you want to compare.

My Problem:
Out of memory.

My Resolution:
In the FTB Launcher, I went to Options and increased RAM Maximum (MB) from the default 2.0 GB to 5.0GB and it loaded

Not saying its the same for you, but maybe it will help someone.

Attachments

• crash-2017-01-07_13.44.15-client.txt
    34.4 KB · Views: 326
Reactions: RageMan

glitchies

Jul 29, 2019
Java itself is crashing for me.

Title
Sky Factory 3

Launcher Type Curse Launcher

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version 3.0.5, 3.0.6 (tried both)

Have you modified the pack? No (and yes to test things)

Forge Loader gets as far as "loading - initializing mods Phase 2 (4/7)" and "Initialization - RFTools (160/191)" then Java crashes with a windows message that reads "Java(tM) Platform SE binary has stopped working"
The Launcher error is just a "Gamed ended with an invalid state" with no helpful information

Things I have tried that didnt help;
rebooted
uninstall all Java products/registry
rebooted
reinstalled latest Java
rebooted
Using default minecraft launcher
rebooted
changing RAM allocation size
rebooted
changing version of RFTools
rebooted
deleting RFTools config
rebooted

Things that did work;
disabled RFTools mod (but that means i cant play on my server anymore)

H

HolyBastard

Title
Sky Factory 3

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Forge Loader gets as far as "loading - initializing mods Phase 2 (4/7)" and "Initialization - RFTools (160/191)" then Java crashes with a windows message that reads "Java(tM) Platform SE binary has stopped working"
The Launcher error is just a "Gamed ended with an invalid state" with no helpful information

rebooted
rebooted
reinstalled latest Java
rebooted
rebooted
rebooted
rebooted
deleting RFTools config
rebooted

Things that did work;

I have the same problem as that my "Java Binary SE" crashes at "Phase 2 5/7" when processing "WAILA"

Title Sky Factory 3

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version 3.0.4 & 3.0.5

Have you modified the pack? No

I'm on Win10 x64 with (now) 16GB DDR3 and allocated 12GB for java (in the curse launcher settings)....
the problem started yesterday after my latest Nvidia driver update for my GTX1070... minecraft was running in the background (at main menu) when the update was installed

I already reinstalled
curse launcher
mod pack
java
nvidia drivers
RAM modules (added another 8GB for a total of 16)
restored the "options.txt" fullscreen setting to "false"

this problem pretty much sux ... :/

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Can we please stop hijacking threads with your own issues. Just because the symptoms appear to be the same does not mean they are the same issue. @Wazzz0208 it's possible your issue is related to this: https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/th...rs-378-49-preventing-minecraft-loading.214966 so see if it applies in your case.

@JJcode @glitchies and @HolyBastard you can also try that link and see if it applies to you, if it doesn't then please create your own support thread. It's just easier for everyone involved if there is one issue per thread.

Z

ziga2

Title
Sky Factory 3

Modpack Sky Factory 3

rebooted
rebooted
reinstalled latest Java
rebooted
rebooted
rebooted
rebooted
deleting RFTools config
rebooted

Things that did work;

You do know that the those rftools mods are for 1.11 not 1.10 the mod makers mesed up there. All you have to do is download and replace the 1.11 rftools and addons with 1.10 rftools and addons. Easy.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
You do know that the those rftools mods are for 1.11 not 1.10 the mod makers mesed up there. All you have to do is download and replace the 1.11 rftools and addons with 1.10 rftools and addons. Easy.

The issue is nothing to do with RF Tools. The author of that mod has gone to great effort to make their mod work on both 1.10.2 and 1.11 at the same time so that he is more able to easily support both versions.

E

elpeevee

Apparently the problem is in Nvidias drivers more specific in driver 378,49. But Nvidia released hotfix 376,48. After I installed that it worked for me. There is also thread about that in reddit will link it later.

R

RageMan

It wasn't working for me either, here is my system information and symptoms.

System info:
Windows 10 Home
32GB RAM
Java 1.8.0_111 64bit
SkyFactory 3.0.4

Symptoms:
After hitting launch, Mojang logo pops up up and starts loading mods.
Top bar gets to 2/7 (Loading - Initializing mods Phase 1)
Second progress bar, last thing shown is 181/184 (PreInitialization - What Are We Looking At)
Then it crashes back to the FTB Launcher.

Crash log attached from \ftb\FTBPresentsSkyfactory3\minecraft\crash-reports\ if you want to compare.

My Problem:
Out of memory.

My Resolution:
In the FTB Launcher, I went to Options and increased RAM Maximum (MB) from the default 2.0 GB to 5.0GB and it loaded

Not saying its the same for you, but maybe it will help someone.
Thank you sooo much this helped me alot now i can play sky factory :D

EricBuist

My game now crashes at world load, no stack trace, it just stops. I'm using the Curse/Twitch launcher. Seems I have to restart everything in a new modpack. I'm just very disappointed, because I spent a lot of time trying to build something on this map and now I have to start again with no resource, nothing. I don't want to cheat stuff it, it just breaks all the fun of it, but if the map crashes for no reason, there's no point in doing anything. Any way to fix this? I guess I'll have to switch to another launcher, then use a map editor to fix my map. I really don't know where to start from.

C

cCoKeXx

For me is when i load up my world plays normaly until freezes and displays white screen,can somebody help.