Idiotically Simple Werewolf Game Thread!

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Got a new SIM card in this little puppy, so should be more frequent now.

Anyways, I think J put out a read on Pyure on D1 (I do this all the time, anyways,) so I'm shifting my vote to Pyure. I'll tag Njor tomorrow. The spirits are pretty restless anyways.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
If you're going to be inactive on weekends, at least go through and analyze posts instead of just sheep-lynching towns. Guys, I'm town.
Baaaaa!

my last notes... i recently just changed leth, real and erin.

Top Town: Leth, RealKC,Sgbros
Netural: Robin, Nojr,Scotty,The J
potiental Wolf: Pyure,Erin

i'm really curious to see what you flip pyure... that might change my vote.
erin is eyeballing me for trying to stay low... could be a ruse tho and i'm over reading.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Baaaaa!

my last notes... i recently just changed leth, real and erin.

Top Town: Leth, RealKC,Sgbros
Netural: Robin, Nojr,Scotty,The J
potiental Wolf: Pyure,Erin

i'm really curious to see what you flip pyure... that might change my vote.
erin is eyeballing me for trying to stay low... could be a ruse tho and i'm over reading.
How the hell do you infer RealKC = town?

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
I believe pyure is town. I still say sg is wolf. Rng was believable once. The second time strikes me as off. No effort says his gang of cronies were inactive.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
End Day 3!
pyure(5): erindalc, sgbros1, fowltief, lethosos, 016nojr
sgbros1(2): RealKC, Scottly318
016nojr(1): Pyure

• Pyure was lynched! He was a wolf!
  • 016nojr was killed by the wolves! He was a villager!
Start Day 4!

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
End Day 3!
pyure(5): erindalc, sgbros1, fowltief, lethosos, 016nojr
sgbros1(2): RealKC, Scottly318
016nojr(1): Pyure

• Pyure was lynched! He was a wolf!
  • 016nojr was killed by the wolves! He was a villager!
Start Day 4!
GoOoOOodbyeEEEeeEsss

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
So we have:
  1. me
  2. sgbros1
  3. fowltief
  4. Lethosos
  5. Scottly318
  6. RealKC
My top wolves:

RealKC
fowltief

Scottly is pretty towny feeling as I could possibly feel with him (That makes sense right?), but I'm curious how other people feel about him

Leth and sgbros feel neutral to me

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
poor read on my part. Sg seems to not wolf (by my estimation) leth I can't get a handle on but feels wolffish as the first wolf kill happened the day he got the SIM card. And yes I know he voted pyure. But setting a wolf kill and voting to throw off the scent seems a plausible move given the loss of two villagers. Erin seems town as well. Real and fowl feel wolffish.

I'm going to vote leth i don't like coincidences

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I believe based on the hints I've been seeing that leth and sgbros are town. Scotty I'm not sure at all. I think trying something in jest. Realkc I've put back into neutral.

Erin I don't know what you have against me other then my usual.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure is a really good Werewolf player in the sense that he will play everyone off if he thinks he can score a big win, either side.

That being said, Pyure actually withholding the wolfkill is pretty strange, even for him...

I've word that I ought to vote for Erin because he's hairier than a furball between a pack of wolves and a yeti.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Pyure is a really good Werewolf player in the sense that he will play everyone off if he thinks he can score a big win, either side.

That being said, Pyure actually withholding the wolfkill is pretty strange, even for him...

I've word that I ought to vote for Erin because he's hairier than a furball between a pack of wolves and a yeti.
Interesting

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Vote leth for now, because he's the highest on my suspicion list.

When leth voted for nojr yesterday pyure followed closely after. This seems like the wolves are trying to start a bandwagon, and then intentionally not wolf killing anyone to rake in suspicion towards the AWOL players.

Leth could have thrown people off his scent by joining the bandwagon and voting for pyure

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
You two realize that I have a high possibility of being a Villager, and when I flip as such, you two are gonna look mighty hairy?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
You two realize that I have a high possibility of being a Villager, and when I flip as such, you two are gonna look mighty hairy?

Yeah but I'm pretty sure you aren't going to flip villager.