[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

skull1

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly. Aside from Felipe, only had one or two other people have this issue. This is what we've worked out works for the time being to keep playing :
  • Run a dedicated server for yourself. You can do this on the same computer.
  • Start a new world, and use the admin commands to catch your quest progress back up. It might be something specific in the world or not.
I have some ideas what might trigger this on my end of things, which I'll be looking into. For now, let me know if you do those and those work.
i started new worlds for test: with no completed quests,no crash,but if i move my quest progression files(questdabase.json,QuestProgress etc..) to my save,here they come.
If i'll have the time i will try to complete the quests one by one to locate the bad ones,for the dedicated server option,well it has a reeeeeeally slow loading so will test if i have some time to loose.

Last edited:

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES AND UPCOMING UPDATE PLANS

Okay, so with a few reports and some testing, I can confirm the following issues :
  1. The Hashmap bug that only one or two people encountered previously is now much more prevalent.
  2. Scoreboard is being reset upon each reload is more prevalent as well. Unsure if this is a Scoreboard vanilla issue (which got lots of updates and fixes in 1.8 and 1.9) or a BQ issue.
  3. Compacting Drawers from Storage Drawers are grabbing random items for some conversions.
  4. Nether Ores only drop the final product (Nether Iron Ore will drop Iron Ingots, for example).
What the next update will have to address these issues :
  1. Since all the BQ1 addon mods we use aren't updated to BQ2 yet, I'm not going to upgrade us to BQ2. I'm going to downgrade the pack's version to the previous update, which still had the issue, but not as badly.
  2. I'm going to rework the reputation mechanic to remove using the Scoreboard entirely for now. This is how it'll change :
    1. Anything that gives Reputation will instead give their appropriate reputation token. Main questlines will give Job Chips, etc.
    2. Instead of turning in larger chips for coins AND reputation, you can choose to either turn them in for quick cash, or save them up to unlock each step on the associated Reputation track.
  3. Jaquadro, the Storage Drawer's Dev, has put out a quick update to Storage Drawers that fixes my issue. Thank you Jaquadro!
  4. Going to downgrade the version of Nether Ores to the previously version we used.
I'm going to try my best to get a beta out next week, and push 0.2.2 live shortly after. I'm not going to update any mods beyond what needs to be updated to fix bugs, and will do my best to add some new quests as well.

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Can confirm that updating Storage drawers to to 1.10.8 fixes the bug - I just needed to pull everything out and put it in again.

Reactions: Markhor

timoman6

Jul 29, 2019
You should consider adding some gun customization addons to the modpack, the current variety is very limited.

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Can confirm that updating Storage drawers to to 1.10.8 fixes the bug - I just needed to pull everything out and put it in again.
thanks for the heads up, manually updated to avoid a headache.

edit: ok i messed around enough. i'm tired of this. I cannot get VeinMine to work. At all..

I tried binding it to its own unique key, wouldn't work in situations like minecraft wooden shovel used on clay..that's in the config. it should have worked. but it definitely won't let me bind it on top of sneaking (i no longer can sneak using left shift with it bound), and i'm curious if it works with TiCon tools

edit 2: making changes, will test some more.

edit 3: it has been corrected. ticon pickaxe can vein mine ores. that was WEIRD. the minecraft wood axe, the first thing i tried, did not work on Natura Eucalyptus tree..

Last edited:
D

DragonmasterDJ

hey i have found a bug in the new update that i could find on the known bugs

sometimes the game will crash randomly...
i don't know exactly why... but i do have a suggestion that maybe why it crashes.

the chunks loading.

i feel like whenever i do something like press F11 to go out of and in full screen. it crashes... this is because it reloads the chunks...
and also when you use the useful Teleport feature of the way points it reloads the chunks of your destination... causing the crash...

this is actual making the game almost annoying to play. as i even noticed just leaving it alone and not using the teleportation feature or even staying in the same area (e.g working on stuff like making a house or base.) it still crashes....
i also keep the video settings on the lowest possible so it docent cause lag. hope it can be fixed....

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
hey i have found a bug in the new update that i could find on the known bugs

sometimes the game will crash randomly...
i don't know exactly why... but i do have a suggestion that maybe why it crashes.

the chunks loading.

i feel like whenever i do something like press F11 to go out of and in full screen. it crashes... this is because it reloads the chunks...
and also when you use the useful Teleport feature of the way points it reloads the chunks of your destination... causing the crash...

this is actual making the game almost annoying to play. as i even noticed just leaving it alone and not using the teleportation feature or even staying in the same area (e.g working on stuff like making a house or base.) it still crashes....
i also keep the video settings on the lowest possible so it docent cause lag. hope it can be fixed....
a log would be helpful, if it produces one. because something is causing it to crash.

D

DragonmasterDJ

a log would be helpful, if it produces one. because something is causing it to crash.

There's an update! i found the proper cause! its not from chunks its the teleportation feature of the way points! when you make a new one there's a likely chance the game would crash... even teleporting to one could cause the crash!

and would the log be in the console? as i look in it and all i see is the launching and setting up minecraft things.

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
There's an update! i found the proper cause! its not from chunks its the teleportation feature of the way points! when you make a new one there's a likely chance the game would crash... even teleporting to one could cause the crash!

and would the log be in the console? as i look in it and all i see is the launching and setting up minecraft things.
the logs can be found in the modpack instance's folder, under the Logs folder, and you can sort by date. Right click the Ferret Business instance in Curse client, open profile, and find the "logs" folder. sort by date, you might find a few files around the same time it crashes. You can look through them and you'll probably find one of them having the "exception" that caused the crash.

as for the teleporting spots, which do you mean? JourneyMap bookmarks?

D

DragonmasterDJ

the logs can be found in the modpack instance's folder, under the Logs folder, and you can sort by date. Right click the Ferret Business instance in Curse client, open profile, and find the "logs" folder. sort by date, you might find a few files around the same time it crashes. You can look through them and you'll probably find one of them having the "exception" that caused the crash.

as for the teleporting spots, which do you mean? JourneyMap bookmarks?

Yeah the teleporting spots . I only have them enabled becuase the spots are realy far from eachover...

And also nevermind about it jsut being the teleporting... i. Found out that randomly it chrashes....

And i dont use curse i use FTB launcher... so how do i find it?

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah the teleporting spots . I only have them enabled becuase the spots are realy far from eachover...

And also nevermind about it jsut being the teleporting... i. Found out that randomly it chrashes....

And i dont use curse i use FTB launcher... so how do i find it?
oh. the FTB launcher is antiquated, from what I understand.
you may be able to open it from the FTB Launcher still. iirc when you select a modpack, there's an "open folder" button on the UI of the FTB Launcher. if not, a right click may help. beyond that, find the FTB directory where you put it, look for instances, then Ferret Business, then the logs folder as before.

D

DragonmasterDJ

oh. the FTB launcher is antiquated, from what I understand.
you may be able to open it from the FTB Launcher still. iirc when you select a modpack, there's an "open folder" button on the UI of the FTB Launcher. if not, a right click may help. beyond that, find the FTB directory where you put it, look for instances, then Ferret Business, then the logs folder as before.

found it . this is what it says

[15:21:19] [main/INFO]: Setting user: DragonmasterDJ
[15:21:23] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[15:22:23] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenEye, FMLFileResourcePack:ArmorStatusHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:StartingInventory, FMLFileResourcePack:StatusEffectHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:AE2 Stuff, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Another One Bites The Dust, FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:asielib, FMLFileResourcePack:Aura Cascade, FMLFileResourcePack:Avaritia, FMLFileResourcePack:Avaritiaddons, FMLFileResourcePack:Backpack, FMLFileResourcePack:BD Lib, FMLFileResourcePack:BeeBetterAtBees, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Questing, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Big Reactors, FMLFileResourcePack:Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:Binnie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry, FMLFileResourcePack:Bloody Quests, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:Brandon's Core, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Catwalks Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Legacy Catwalk Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Compact Machines, FMLFileResourcePack:CompactStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraftEdu, FMLFileResourcePack:Computronics, FMLFileResourcePack:Cooking for Blockheads, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Main Menu, FMLFileResourcePack:pTRModelLib, FMLFileResourcePack:Decocraft, FMLFileResourcePack:debug, FMLFileResourcePack:Dense Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:Doggy Style, FMLFileResourcePack:Draconic Evolution, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion 2, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:EnhancedPortals, FMLFileResourcePack:Exotic Birds, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Cells 2, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtraTiC, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:Ferret Shinies, FMLFileResourcePack:Flat Signs, FMLFileResourcePack:Fluxed-Crystals 2 - FerretEdition, FMLFileResourcePack:Forbidden Magic, FMLFileResourcePack:Forestry for Minecraft, FMLFileResourcePack:FoxLib, FMLFileResourcePack:FTBLib, FMLFileResourcePack:FTBUtilities, FMLFileResourcePack:GenDustry, FMLFileResourcePack:Grimoire of Gaia 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Gun Customization, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Questing Mode, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tinker Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Engineering, FMLFileResourcePack:INpureCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:JourneyMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Just Enough Calculation, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Magic Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:MalisisCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Malisis' Doors, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:Mekanism, FMLFileResourcePack:MekanismGenerators, FMLFileResourcePack:MekanismTools, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Applied Energistics, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat ProjectRed, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MineMenu, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Mob Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Morph, FMLFileResourcePack:Natura, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Developer Tools, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:Nether Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:NoMoreRecipeConflict, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Resources, FMLFileResourcePack:NuclearCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenComputers, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:Open Modular Turrets, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralCore, FMLFileResourcePack:pam's HarvestCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Core, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Fabrication, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Transmission, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Illumination, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Transportation, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Questing Quest Book, FMLFileResourcePack:Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Random Things, FMLFileResourcePack:Resource Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:RF Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:RFTools, FMLFileResourcePack:Roguelike Dungeons, FMLFileResourcePack:Realistic Terrain Generation, FMLFileResourcePack:Simply Jetpacks, FMLFileResourcePack:Solar Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Stacks on Stacks!, FMLFileResourcePack:Standard Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Carts 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Factory Manager, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Workshop, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers, FMLFileResourcePack:Tails, FMLFileResourcePack:TC Inventory Scanning, FMLFileResourcePack:TC Node Tracker, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft NEI Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Energistics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:thaumicsanity, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Tinkerer, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Dynamics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:TiC Tooltips, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Mechworks, FMLFileResourcePack:Traveller's Gear, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Vein Miner, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Support, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:WAILA Plugins, FMLFileResourcePack:WanionLib, FMLFileResourcePack:Warp Book, FMLFileResourcePack:Witchery, FMLFileResourcePack:Ztones, FMLFileResourcePack:ZZZZZ Custom Configs, FMLFileResourcePack:bspkrsCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:MCFrames, FMLFileResourcePack:ForgeRelocation, FMLFileResourcePack:RelocationFMP, FMLFileResourcePack:MrTJPCore, Faithful.zip
[15:22:23] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Damon\Documents\My Games\TheFerretBusiness\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar
[15:22:23] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Damon\Documents\My Games\TheFerretBusiness\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar
[15:23:40] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[15:23:40] [Client thread/WARN]: Invalid sounds.json
com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:815) ~[Gson.class:?]
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:768) ~[Gson.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundHandler.func_110549_a(SourceFile:78) [btp.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110542_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:130) [brg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:486) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:374) ~[JsonReader.class:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(MapTypeAdapterFactory.java:183) ~[MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.class:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(MapTypeAdapterFactory.java:145) ~[MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.class:?]
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:803) ~[Gson.class:?]
... 12 more
[15:23:43] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas
[15:23:44] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas
[15:24:01] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/revolvers-atlas
[15:25:01] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenEye, FMLFileResourcePack:ArmorStatusHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:StartingInventory, FMLFileResourcePack:StatusEffectHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:AE2 Stuff, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Another One Bites The Dust, FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:asielib, FMLFileResourcePack:Aura Cascade, FMLFileResourcePack:Avaritia, FMLFileResourcePack:Avaritiaddons, FMLFileResourcePack:Backpack, FMLFileResourcePack:BD Lib, FMLFileResourcePack:BeeBetterAtBees, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Questing, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Big Reactors, FMLFileResourcePack:Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:Binnie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry, FMLFileResourcePack:Bloody Quests, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:Brandon's Core, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Catwalks Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Legacy Catwalk Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Compact Machines, FMLFileResourcePack:CompactStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraftEdu, FMLFileResourcePack:Computronics, FMLFileResourcePack:Cooking for Blockheads, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Main Menu, FMLFileResourcePack:pTRModelLib, FMLFileResourcePack:Decocraft, FMLFileResourcePack:debug, FMLFileResourcePack:Dense Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:Doggy Style, FMLFileResourcePack:Draconic Evolution, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion 2, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:EnhancedPortals, FMLFileResourcePack:Exotic Birds, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Cells 2, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtraTiC, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:Ferret Shinies, FMLFileResourcePack:Flat Signs, FMLFileResourcePack:Fluxed-Crystals 2 - FerretEdition, FMLFileResourcePack:Forbidden Magic, FMLFileResourcePack:Forestry for Minecraft, FMLFileResourcePack:FoxLib, FMLFileResourcePack:FTBLib, FMLFileResourcePack:FTBUtilities, FMLFileResourcePack:GenDustry, FMLFileResourcePack:Grimoire of Gaia 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Gun Customization, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Questing Mode, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tinker Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Engineering, FMLFileResourcePack:INpureCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:JourneyMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Just Enough Calculation, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Magic Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:MalisisCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Malisis' Doors, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:Mekanism, FMLFileResourcePack:MekanismGenerators, FMLFileResourcePack:MekanismTools, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Applied Energistics, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat ProjectRed, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MineMenu, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Mob Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Morph, FMLFileResourcePack:Natura, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Developer Tools, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:Nether Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:NoMoreRecipeConflict, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Resources, FMLFileResourcePack:NuclearCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenComputers, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:Open Modular Turrets, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralCore, FMLFileResourcePack:pam's HarvestCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Core, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Fabrication, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Transmission, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Illumination, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Transportation, FMLFileResourcePack:projectRed Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Questing Quest Book, FMLFileResourcePack:Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Random Things, FMLFileResourcePack:Resource Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:RF Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:RFTools, FMLFileResourcePack:Roguelike Dungeons, FMLFileResourcePack:Realistic Terrain Generation, FMLFileResourcePack:Simply Jetpacks, FMLFileResourcePack:Solar Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Stacks on Stacks!, FMLFileResourcePack:Standard Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Carts 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Factory Manager, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Workshop, FMLFileResourcePack:Storage Drawers, FMLFileResourcePack:Tails, FMLFileResourcePack:TC Inventory Scanning, FMLFileResourcePack:TC Node Tracker, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft NEI Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Energistics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:thaumicsanity, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Tinkerer, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Dynamics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:TiC Tooltips, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Mechworks, FMLFileResourcePack:Traveller's Gear, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Vein Miner, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Support, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:WAILA Plugins, FMLFileResourcePack:WanionLib, FMLFileResourcePack:Warp Book, FMLFileResourcePack:Witchery, FMLFileResourcePack:Ztones, FMLFileResourcePack:ZZZZZ Custom Configs, FMLFileResourcePack:bspkrsCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:MCFrames, FMLFileResourcePack:ForgeRelocation, FMLFileResourcePack:RelocationFMP, FMLFileResourcePack:MrTJPCore, BetterQuesting_folders, BetterQuesting_files, GunCus resources, CustomResources, Avaritia_Delegate_Pack, Avaritia_Delegate_Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks Cached Resources, resources, XU_Delegate_Pack, XU_Delegate_Pack, XU_Delegate_Pack, Faithful.zip
[15:25:01] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Damon\Documents\My Games\TheFerretBusiness\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar
[15:25:01] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Damon\Documents\My Games\TheFerretBusiness\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar
[15:25:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 4096x4096 textures/blocks-atlas
[15:25:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x1024 textures/revolvers-atlas
[15:25:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 4096x4096 textures/items-atlas
[15:25:33] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[15:25:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Invalid sounds.json
com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1
at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundHandler.func_110549_a(SourceFile:78) [btp.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:143) [brg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:121) [brg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:609) [bao.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:327) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) [bao.class:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:374) ~[JsonReader.class:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(MapTypeAdapterFactory.java:183) ~[MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.class:?]
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(MapTypeAdapterFactory.java:145) ~[MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.class:?]
... 15 more
[15:25:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Invalid sounds.json
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:143) [brg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:121) [brg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:609) [bao.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:327) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552) [bao.class:?]
... 15 more
[15:25:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!

P

Pvtsjoerd

Just wanted to let know, I'm also getting the Better Questing bug (what I think at least) The game crashes a bit after playing for like half an hour to an hour or so.

I don't understand crashlogs but after some googling and this thread found out that it's probably this hashmap bug mentioned in Caigan's post above.

Here is the complete crashlog:
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextNode(HashMap.java:1429)
at java.util.HashMap$EntryIterator.next(HashMap.java:1463)
at java.util.HashMap$EntryIterator.next(HashMap.java:1461)
at bq_standard.ScoreboardBQ.writeJson(ScoreboardBQ.java:88)
at bq_standard.ScoreboardBQ.SendToClient(ScoreboardBQ.java:56)
at bq_standard.ScoreboardBQ.setScore(ScoreboardBQ.java:48)
at bq_standard.tasks.TaskScoreboard.Detect(TaskScoreboard.java:76)
at bq_standard.tasks.TaskScoreboard.Update(TaskScoreboard.java:45)
at betterquesting.quests.QuestInstance.Update(QuestInstance.java:154)
at betterquesting.quests.QuestDatabase.UpdateTasks(QuestDatabase.java:60)
at betterquesting.handlers.EventHandler.onLivingUpdate(EventHandler.java:58)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_200_EventHandler_onLivingUpdate_LivingUpdateEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingUpdate(ForgeHooks.java:287)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1560)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:288)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:295)

-- Player being ticked --
Details:
Entity Type: null (net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP)
Entity ID: 384
Entity Name: Cpthenk
Entity's Exact location: 12.96, 67.00, 7.48
Entity's Block location: World: (12,67,7), Chunk: (at 12,4,7 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
Entity's Momentum: 0.00, -0.08, 0.00
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:303)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:137)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:8)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@50da44db
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:396)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1373272672 bytes (1309 MB) / 3452436480 bytes (3292 MB) up to 3452436480 bytes (3292 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx3584m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 11, tallocated: 61
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 209 mods loaded, 203 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJAAAA mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA appliedenergistics2-core{rv3-beta-6} [Applied Energistics 2 Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CartFixes{0.1.0} [Steve's Cart Fixes] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA OpenComputers|Core{1.6.0.9} [OpenComputers (Core)] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA OpenEye{0.8} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-1.7.10-0.8.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ThE-core{1.0.0.1} [Thaumic Energistics Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ThaumicTinkerer-preloader{0.1} [Thaumic Tinkerer Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA OpenModsCore{0.9.1} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BinniePatcher{1.8.2} [Binnie Patcher] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAAAA FastCraft{1.23} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.23.jar)
UCHIJAAAA debug{1.0} [debug] (denseores-1.6.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ArmorStatusHUD{1.28} [ArmorStatusHUD] ([1.7.10]ArmorStatusHUD-client-1.28.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StartingInventory{1.7.10.r03} [StartingInventory] ([1.7.10]StartingInventory-universal-1.7.10.r03.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StatusEffectHUD{1.26} [StatusEffectHUD] ([1.7.10]StatusEffectHUD-client-1.26.jar)
UCHIJAAAA appliedenergistics2{rv3-beta-6} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv3-beta-6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA bdlib{1.9.4.109} [BD Lib] (bdlib-1.9.4.109-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ae2stuff{0.5.1.9} [AE2 Stuff] (ae2stuff-rv3-0.5.1.9-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.5.0} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.5.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar)
UCHIJAAAA asielib{0.4.5} [asielib] (AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA aura{unspecified} [Aura Cascade] (AuraCascade-557.jar)
UCHIJAAAA AWWayofTime{v1.3.3} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Botania{r1.8-249} [Botania] (Botania r1.8-249.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Avaritia{1.11} [Avaritia] (Avaritia-1.11.jar)
UCHIJAAAA wanionlib{1.7.10-1.5} [WanionLib] (WanionLib-1.7.10-1.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA avaritiaddons{1.2d} [Avaritiaddons] (Avaritiaddons-1.2d.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Backpack{2.0.1} [Backpack] (backpack-2.0.1-1.7.x.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2b.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.1a2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Forestry{4.2.16.64} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar)
UCHIJAAAA beebetteratbees{0.2} [BeeBetterAtBees] (BeeBetterAtBees-0.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA betterquesting{1.0.173} [Better Questing] (BetterQuesting-1.0.173.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.5][MC1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAAAA ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.2.6B1} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.2.6B1-116.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.1.4} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.1.4-247.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BigReactors{0.4.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.3A.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BinnieCore{2.0-pre14} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Botany{2.0-pre14} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtraBees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtraTrees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Genetics{2.0-pre14} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
UCHIJAAAA bq_standard{1.0.108} [Standard Expansion] (StandardExpansion-1.0.108.jar)
UCHIJAAAA bloodyquests{1.7.10-1.1.0.} [Bloody Quests] (BloodyQuests-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BrandonsCore{1.0.0.12} [Brandon's Core] (BrandonsCore-1.0.0.12.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Core{7.1.18} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.18} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.18} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.18} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.18} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.18} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.18} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar)
UCHIJAAAA BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.5} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TwilightForest{2.3.7} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.7.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA chisel{2.9.5.11} [Chisel] (Chisel-2.9.5.11.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8.1} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA catwalks{2.0.4} [Catwalks Mod] (catwalks-2.0.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA catwalkmod{x.x.x} [Legacy Catwalk Compat] (catwalks-2.0.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ComputerCraft{1.75} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.75.jar)
UCHIJAAAA EnderStorage{1.4.7.37} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.7.37-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MrTJPCoreMod{1.1.0.33} [MrTJPCore] (MrTJPCore-1.1.0.33-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ProjRed|Core{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Core] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Base.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ProjRed|Transmission{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Transmission] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Integration.jar)
UCHIJAAAA OpenComputers{1.6.0.9} [OpenComputers] (OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CompactMachines{1.7.10-1.21} [Compact Machines] (compactmachines-1.7.10-1.21.jar)
UCHIJAAAA compactstorage{v2.0.0a} [CompactStorage] (compactstorage-1.7.10-release-2.1.0-lts.21-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ComputerCraftEdu{1.74} [ComputerCraftEdu] (ComputerCraftEdu1.74.jar)
UCHIJAAAA endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta.jar)
UCHIJAAAA EnderIO{1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Mekanism{9.1.0} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar)
UCHIJAAAA computronics{1.6.0} [Computronics] (Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA cookingbook{1.0.140} [Cooking for Blockheads] (cookingbook-mc1.7.10-1.0.140.jar)
UCHIJAAAA CustomMainMenu{1.9.2} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.9.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA PTRModelLib{1.0.0} [PTRModelLib] (Decocraft-2.3.5_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA props{2.3.4} [Decocraft] (Decocraft-2.3.5_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA doggystyle{1.1.3.99} [Doggy Style] (DoggyStyle-1.1.3.99.jar)
UCHIJAAAA DraconicEvolution{1.0.2h} [Draconic Evolution] (Draconic-Evolution-1.7.10-1.0.2h.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Enchiridion{1.3} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a(FerretBusinessCustom).jar)
UCHIJAAAA Enchiridion2{2.0.2a} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a(FerretBusinessCustom).jar)
UCHIJAAAA enhancedportals{3.0.12} [EnhancedPortals] (EnhancedPortals_1.7.10-universal-3.0.12.jar)
UCHIJAAAA exoticbirds{1.0} [Exotic Birds] (Exotic Birds 1.7.10 - 1.0.3b.jar)
UCHIJAAAA extracells{2.3.14} [Extra Cells 2] (ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.3.14b197.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtraUtilities{1.2.12} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.12.jar)
UCHIJAAAA harvestcraft{1.7.10j} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10Lb.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.7} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build991} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.build991.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ExtraTiC{1.4.6} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.4.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ferretshinies{1.0} [Ferret Shinies] (Ferret Shinies-1.3.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA FlatSigns{2.1.0.19} [Flat Signs] (FlatSigns-1.7.10-universal-2.1.0.19.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar)
UCHIJAAAA fluxedCrystals{1.0.9a} [Fluxed-Crystals 2 - FerretEdition] (Fluxed-Crystals2-FerretEdition-1.0.9a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ThaumicTinkerer{unspecified} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-164.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.575} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.575.jar)
UCHIJAAAA foxlib{1.7.10-0.7.0} [FoxLib] (FoxLib-1.7.10-0.7.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA FTBL{1.0.18.2} [FTBLib] (FTBLib-1.7.10-1.0.18.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA FTBU{1.0.18.2} [FTBUtilities] (FTBUtilities-1.7.10-1.0.18.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MagicBees{2.4.3} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.4.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA gendustry{1.6.4.135} [GenDustry] (gendustry-1.6.4.135-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GrimoireOfGaia{1.0.0} [Grimoire of Gaia 3] (GrimoireOfGaia3-1.7.10-1.2.7.jar)
UCHIJAAAA GunCus{1.7.10-3.47.0.-} [Gun Customization] (GunCustomization-1.7.10-3.47.0.-.jar)
UCHIJAAAA HardcoreQuesting{4.4.4} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA iChunUtil{4.2.3} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.2.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar)
UCHIJAAAA inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar)
UCHIJAAAA IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA JABBA{1.2.2} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.2_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA journeymap{5.1.4p1} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4p1-unlimited.jar)
UCHIJAAAA je_calculation{0.3.4} [Just Enough Calculation] (JustEnoughCalculation-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA LogisticsPipes{0.9.3.128} [Logistics Pipes] (logisticspipes-0.9.3.128.jar)
UCHIJAAAA malisiscore{1.7.10-0.14.3} [MalisisCore] (malisiscore-1.7.10-0.14.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA malisisdoors{1.7.10-1.13.2} [Malisis' Doors] (malisisdoors-1.7.10-1.13.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MekanismGenerators{9.1.0} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MekanismTools{9.1.0} [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ProjRed|Exploration{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Exploration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-World.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MineMenu{1.2.0} [MineMenu] (MineMenu-1.7.10-1.2.0.B44-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA modtweaker2{0.9.6} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Morph{0.9.3} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.9.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons{1.12.15.41} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.15.41-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.15.41} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.15.41-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.15.41} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.15.41-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.15.41} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.15.41-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.15.41} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.15.41-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.15.41} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.15.41-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.15.41} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.15.41-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.2B1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.2B1-23.jar)
UCHIJAAAA recipehandler{1.7.10} [NoMoreRecipeConflict] (NoMoreRecipeConflict-0.3(1.7.10).jar)
UCHIJAAAA neresources{0.1.0.ManuallyBuilt} [Not Enough Resources] (NotEnoughResources-1.7.10-0.1.0-128.jar)
UCHIJAAAA NuclearCraft{1.9d} [NuclearCraft] (NuclearCraft-1.9d--1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAAAA OpenMods{0.9.1} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.9.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA OpenBlocks{1.5.1} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.5.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA openmodularturrets{2.2.4-225} [Open Modular Turrets] (OpenModularTurrets-1.7.10-2.2.4-225.jar)
UCHIJAAAA OpenPeripheralCore{1.3} [OpenPeripheralCore] (OpenPeripheralCore-1.7.10-1.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ProjRed|Integration{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Integration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Integration.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ProjRed|Fabrication{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Fabrication] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Fabrication.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ProjRed|Illumination{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Illumination] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Lighting.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ProjRed|Expansion{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Expansion] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Mechanical.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ProjRed|Transportation{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Transportation] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre12.95-Mechanical.jar)
UCHIJAAAA questbook{1.1.0} [Better Questing Quest Book] (questbook-1.1.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA RandomThings{2.2.4} [Random Things] (RandomThings-2.2.4.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar)
UCHIJAAAA bq_rf{1.0.13} [RF Expansion] (RFExpansion-1.0.13.jar)
UCHIJAAAA rftools{4.23} [RFTools] (rftools-4.23.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Roguelike{1.5.0} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike-1.7.10-1.5.0b.jar)
UCHIJAAAA RTG{1.7.10-1.1.1.3} [Realistic Terrain Generation] (RTG-1.7.10-1.1.1.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA simplyjetpacks{1.5.3} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-MC1.7.10-1.5.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA SolarExpansion{1.6a} [Solar Expansion] (SolarExpansion-Basic-1.6a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StacksOnStacks{{$version}} [Stacks on Stacks!] (StacksOnStacks-1.7.10-2.4.3.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StevesFactoryManager{A93} [Steve's Factory Manager] (StevesFactoryManagerA93.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StevesAddons{0.10.16} [Steve's Addons] (StevesAddons-1.7.10-0.10.16.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StevesCarts{2.0.0.b18} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b18.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StevesWorkshop{0.5.1} [Steve's Workshop] (StevesWorkshop-0.5.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.10.7} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.7.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Tails{1.7.10-1.4.1a} [Tails] (Tails-1.7.10-1.4.1a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA tcinventoryscan{1.0.11} [TC Inventory Scanning] (tcinventoryscan-mc1.7.10-1.0.11.jar)
UCHIJAAAA tcnodetracker{1.1.2} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA thaumcraftneiplugin{@VERSION@} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7a.jar)
UCHIJAAAA thaumicenergistics{1.0.0.5} [Thaumic Energistics] (thaumicenergistics-1.0.0.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-53.jar)
UCHIJAAAA thaumicsanity{1.0} [thaumicsanity] (thaumicSanity-1.0-1.7.10-9.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ThermalDynamics{1.7.10R1.2.0} [Thermal Dynamics] (ThermalDynamics-[1.7.10]1.2.0-171.jar)

Last edited:
P

Pvtsjoerd

And because the post was to long and not sure what part of crash report is needed here is the second half.
UCHIJAAAA TiCTooltips{1.2.5} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.5.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TMechworks{0.2.15.106} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks-1.7.10-0.2.15.106.jar)
UCHIJAAAA TravellersGear{1.16.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA VeinMiner{0.34.1_1.7.10-4d066f1} [Vein Miner] (VeinMiner-0.34.1-1.7.10r473+4d066f1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA VeinMinerModSupport{0.34.1_1.7.10-4d066f1} [Mod Support] (VeinMiner-0.34.1-1.7.10r473+4d066f1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.2.0-25} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.2.0-25.jar)
UCHIJAAAA warpbook{2.0.null} [Warp Book] (warpbook-1.7.10_2.0.37.jar)
UCHIJAAAA witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA Ztones{1.7.10} [Ztones] (Ztones-1.7.10-2.2.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ForgeRelocation{0.0.1.4} [ForgeRelocation] (ForgeRelocation-0.0.1.4-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA MCFrames{1.0} [MCFrames] (ForgeRelocation-0.0.1.4-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA RelocationFMP{0.0.1.2} [RelocationFMP] (ForgeRelocationFMP-0.0.1.2-universal.jar)
UCHIJAAAA aobd{2.9.2} [Another One Bites The Dust] (AOBD-2.9.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA denseores{1.0} [Dense Ores] (denseores-1.6.2.jar)
UCHIJAAAA IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.6.163} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.6.jar)
UCHIJAAAA zzzzzcustomconfigs{2.4.1} [ZZZZZ Custom Configs] (ZZZZZ Custom Configs-2.4.1.jar)
UCHIJAAAA ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.345} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.2B1} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200.jar)
GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
OpenModsLib class transformers: [stencil_patches:FINISHED],[movement_callback:FINISHED],[map_gen_fix:FINISHED],[gl_capabilities_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED]
Class transformer null safety: all safe
AE2 Version: beta rv3-beta-6 for Forge 10.13.4.1448
CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.3-328
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
ThermalFoundation: -[1.7.10]1.2.6B1-116
ThermalExpansion: -[1.7.10]4.1.4-247
MineFactoryReloaded: -[1.7.10]2.8.2B1-200
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.2B1-23
ThermalDynamics: -[1.7.10]1.2.0-171
List of loaded APIs:
* AgriCraftAPI (1.0) from AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.5.0.jar
* appliedenergistics2|API (rv2) from ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-164.jar
* asielibAPI (1.1) from AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.5.jar
* asielibAPI|chat (1.0) from AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.5.jar
* asielibAPI|tile (1.0) from AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.5.jar
* asielibAPI|tool (1.1) from AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.5.jar
* Baubles|API (1.0.1.10) from ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.2.6B1-116.jar
* BloodMagicAPI (1.3.3-13) from BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar
* BotaniaAPI (76) from Botania r1.8-249.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|blocks (1.0) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|blueprints (1.5) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|boards (2.0) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|core (1.0) from SolarExpansion-Basic-1.6a.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|crops (1.1) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|events (2.0) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|facades (1.1) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|filler (4.0) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|fuels (2.0) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|gates (4.1) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|items (1.1) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|library (2.0) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|lists (1.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|power (1.3) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|recipes (3.0) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|robotics (3.0) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|statements (1.1) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|tablet (1.0) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|tiles (1.2) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|tools (1.0) from buildcraft-7.1.18.jar
* BuildCraftAPI|transport (4.1) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* CarpentersBlocks|API (3.3.7) from Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar
* ChiselAPI (0.1.1) from Chisel-2.9.5.11.jar
* ChiselAPI|Carving (0.1.1) from Chisel-2.9.5.11.jar
* ChiselAPI|Rendering (0.1.1) from Chisel-2.9.5.11.jar
* CoFHAPI (1.7.10R1.0.2) from RandomThings-2.2.4.jar
* CoFHAPI|block (1.7.10R1.0.3) from SolarExpansion-Basic-1.6a.jar
* CoFHAPI|core (1.7.10R1.1.0) from NuclearCraft-1.9d--1.7.10.jar
* CoFHAPI|energy (1.7.10R1.0.13B1) from extrautilities-1.2.12.jar
* CoFHAPI|fluid (1.7.10R1.3.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHAPI|inventory (1.7.10R1.1.0) from NuclearCraft-1.9d--1.7.10.jar
* CoFHAPI|item (1.7.10R1.1.0) from NuclearCraft-1.9d--1.7.10.jar
* CoFHAPI|items (1.7.10R1.0.3) from SolarExpansion-Basic-1.6a.jar
* CoFHAPI|modhelpers (1.7.10R1.3.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHAPI|tileentity (1.7.10R1.3.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHAPI|transport (1.7.10R1.3.1) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHAPI|world (1.7.10R1.0.3) from SolarExpansion-Basic-1.6a.jar
* CoFHLib (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|audio (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|gui (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|gui|container (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|gui|element (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|gui|element|listbox (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|gui|slot (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|inventory (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|render (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|render|particle (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|util (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|util|helpers (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|util|position (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|world (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* CoFHLib|world|feature (1.7.10R1.1.2) from CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-328.jar
* compactstorage (v2.0.0a) from compactstorage-1.7.10-release-2.1.0-lts.21-universal.jar
* ComputerCraft|API (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
* ComputerCraft|API|FileSystem (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
* ComputerCraft|API|Lua (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
* ComputerCraft|API|Media (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
* ComputerCraft|API|Peripheral (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
* ComputerCraft|API|Permissions (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
* ComputerCraft|API|Redstone (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
* ComputerCraft|API|Turtle (1.75) from ComputerCraft1.75.jar
* computronicsAPI (1.3) from Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.0.jar
* computronicsAPI|audio (1.0) from Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.0.jar
* computronicsAPI|chat (1.3) from Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.0.jar
* computronicsAPI|multiperipheral (1.1) from Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.0.jar
* computronicsAPI|tape (1.0) from Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.0.jar
* CSLib|API (0.3.0) from Decocraft-2.3.5_1.7.10.jar
* DraconicEvolution|API (1.2) from Draconic-Evolution-1.7.10-1.0.2h.jar
* EnderIOAPI (0.0.2) from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar
* EnderIOAPI|Redstone (0.0.2) from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar
* EnderIOAPI|Teleport (0.0.2) from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar
* EnderIOAPI|Tools (0.0.2) from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar
* ForestryAPI|apiculture (4.8.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|arboriculture (4.2.1) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|circuits (3.1.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|core (5.0.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|farming (2.1.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|food (1.1.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|fuels (2.0.1) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|genetics (4.7.1) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|hives (4.1.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|lepidopterology (1.3.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|mail (3.0.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|multiblock (3.0.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|recipes (5.4.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|storage (3.0.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForestryAPI|world (2.1.0) from forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
* ForgeRelocation|API (0.0.1.4) from ForgeRelocation-0.0.1.4-universal.jar
* GameAnalyticsAPI (1.1) from AuraCascade-557.jar
* gendustryAPI (2.3.0) from gendustry-1.6.4.135-mc1.7.10.jar
* IC2API (1.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* ImmersiveEngineering|API (1.0) from ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar
* inpure|api (1.7) from INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar
* McJtyLib (1.8.1) from mcjtylib-1.8.1.jar
* MekanismAPI|core (9.0.0) from NuclearCraft-1.9d--1.7.10.jar
* MekanismAPI|energy (9.0.0) from NuclearCraft-1.9d--1.7.10.jar
* MekanismAPI|gas (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar
* MekanismAPI|infuse (9.0.0) from NuclearCraft-1.9d--1.7.10.jar
* MekanismAPI|laser (9.0.0) from NuclearCraft-1.9d--1.7.10.jar
* MekanismAPI|reactor (9.0.0) from NuclearCraft-1.9d--1.7.10.jar
* MekanismAPI|recipe (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar
* MekanismAPI|transmitter (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar
* MekanismAPI|util (9.0.0) from Mekanism-1.7.10-9.1.0.281.jar
* neresources|API (1.0) from NotEnoughResources-1.7.10-0.1.0-128.jar
* OpenBlocks|API (1.1) from OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.5.1.jar
* OpenComputersAPI|Component (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar
* OpenComputersAPI|Core (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar
* OpenComputersAPI|Driver (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar
* OpenComputersAPI|Driver|Item (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar
* OpenComputersAPI|Event (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar
* OpenComputersAPI|FileSystem (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar
* OpenComputersAPI|Internal (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar
* OpenComputersAPI|Machine (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar
* OpenComputersAPI|Manual (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar
* OpenComputersAPI|Network (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar
* OpenComputersAPI|Prefab (6.0.0-alpha) from OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.6.0.9-universal.jar
* OpenPeripheralApi (3.4) from OpenPeripheralCore-1.7.10-1.3.jar
* RailcraftAPI|bore (1.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* RailcraftAPI|carts (1.6.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* RailcraftAPI|core (1.5.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* RailcraftAPI|crafting (1.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* RailcraftAPI|electricity (2.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* RailcraftAPI|events (1.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* RailcraftAPI|fuel (1.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* RailcraftAPI|helpers (1.1.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* RailcraftAPI|items (1.0.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* RailcraftAPI|locomotive (1.1.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* RailcraftAPI|signals (2.3.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* RailcraftAPI|tracks (2.3.0) from Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar
* StorageDrawersAPI (1.7.10-1.2.0) from StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.7.jar
* StorageDrawersAPI|config (1.7.10-1.2.0) from StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.7.jar
* StorageDrawersAPI|event (1.7.10-1.2.0) from StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.7.jar
* StorageDrawersAPI|inventory (1.7.10-1.2.0) from StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.7.jar
* StorageDrawersAPI|pack (1.7.10-1.2.0) from StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.7.jar
* StorageDrawersAPI|registry (1.7.10-1.2.0) from StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.7.jar
* StorageDrawersAPI|render (1.7.10-1.2.0) from StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.7.jar
* StorageDrawersAPI|storage (1.7.10-1.2.0) from StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.7.jar
* StorageDrawersAPI|storage-attribute (1.7.10-1.2.0) from StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.7.jar
* TailsAPI (1.1.1) from Tails-1.7.10-1.4.1a.jar
* Thaumcraft|API (4.2.2.0) from Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar
* thaumicenergistics|API (1.1) from thaumicenergistics-1.0.0.5.jar
* TravellersGear|API (1.0) from TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.6.jar
* VeinMinerApi (0.3) from VeinMiner-0.34.1-1.7.10r473+4d066f1.jar
* WailaAPI (1.2) from Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar
Chisel: Errors like "[FML]: Unable to lookup ..." are NOT the cause of this crash. You can safely ignore these errors. And update forge while you're at it.
EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
* The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.0.2 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.13B1 from extrautilities-1.2.12.jar).
It is a supported version, but that difference may lead to problems.
This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.
Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: forge, bits: 8
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BuildCraftCore:ON, BuildCraftTransport:ON, BuildCraftBuilder:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:ON, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF, OpenComputers:ON, PneumaticCraft:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['Cpthenk'/384, l='Ferret business', x=12.96, y=67.00, z=7.48]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
I looked over both of your reports. I have no idea what to say to help..

DragonmasterDJ, this is not against you as you cannot control it, but I have no idea what mod is throwing that issue. JourneyMap doesn't use sounds..but it may be another mod doing a thing to it. When you've been updating the pack, have you been following the instructions, on what to delete, etc? Because you're using the FTB Launcher, which is old old, and we've had to delete several files manually for some updates..

Pvtsjoerd, it's trying to load a multiplayer character but crashing. Are you doing a single player world? Or are you on a server, that you're running as a separate program, on the same computer (or online)?

edit: oh noes, a crash of my own. i had the game minimized playing some Town of Salem, and..

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_201_EventHandler_onLivingUpdate_LivingUpdateEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1560)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:288)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:295)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:303)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:137)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:8)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_201_EventHandler_onLivingUpdate_LivingUpdateEvent.invoke(.dynamic)

-- Player being ticked --
Details:
Entity Type: null (net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP)
Entity ID: 305
Entity Name: Ainkut
Entity's Exact location: 63.49, 70.00, -99.07
Entity's Block location: World: (63,70,-100), Chunk: (at 15,4,12 in 3,-7; contains blocks 48,0,-112 to 63,255,-97), Region: (0,-1; contains chunks 0,-32 to 31,-1, blocks 0,0,-512 to 511,255,-1)
Entity's Momentum: 0.00, -0.08, 0.00
Stacktrace:

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@152217fd
Stacktrace:

Last edited: