[Game Thread] Trouble in terrorist town

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Things that make a vote for him not make sense:
- He outright claimed to be an exact role
- He is new to the game and that would be incredibly foolish and much more noticeable
- He has been mislynched first day for the last 4 games now?
- Maybe, just maybe, bigdbigd was in a conversation with robijnvogel and didn't like the response? maybe that is why he was asking people to vote for robijn. It was the first thing to run through my mind as I thought he was a villager
- Also you said he was a villager very early on...

Your vote does not make any sense in my mind. I get you changed it later, but it doesn't change the fact that you made that vote in the first place.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The Arsonist protected someone last night. Can the person protected stand up and say hi please?

(I actually have a track record of getting protected by the bodyguard on N1, but I didn't get a message from the GM. Also: The_J isn't the arsonist, because he always protects me N1 <3 <3 <3)
So... I'm probably missing something here, but if you're now convinced that J is not one particular town role, why did that put him in your list of townreads? Again, I most likely missed something, but wat.

I'm also not convinced by the reasoning against RJS, especially after seeing his response to it. Gonna hold off on voting for now, but I might end up agreeing with Vike.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm caught up. My mind has not changed, I don't agree with your reasoning on RJS either.
...you're joking right? This isn't someone else using your login? You saw what went down with bigd and you're pretending to be surprised that anyone pursued it?

Dude this is too big a misplay for you. Its such a child-level attempt at "Get on people's good side by protecting the little guy" that I'm convinced you're just tired or drunk or something. That said, onto the scumlist you go.

So... I'm probably missing something here, but if you're now convinced that J is not one particular town role, why did that put him in your list of townreads? Again, I most likely missed something, but wat.

I'm also not convinced by the reasoning against RJS, especially after seeing his response to it. Gonna hold off on voting for now, but I might end up agreeing with Vike.
Vote where you want. If you want to hit a traitor, vote RJS. I'm telling you with strong confidence he's a traitor (or counter-terrorist). If you think a traitor would put himself on the line like this for no reason, that's your prerogative (although I find it a bit insulting)

My reasoning with J is simple: If someone tried to protect him, and there was no wolfkill, it stands to reason that he's not a traitor. So he's not on my shitlist.

My new dislikes list:
  • RJS
  • Shazam08
  • Vikestep
I forget who else was on it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pyure, address all 5 of my points and I'll consider your view.
I don't care if you consider my view. I'm reviewing your posts in light of your very quick jump on me, and its not computing. You voted me before you even finished reading the day's posts. Rule #1 of scumhunting: don't make the discussion about you, make it about the scum you're hunting.

Also, I'm not really clear who "he" is in your 5 points.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I don't care if you consider my view. I'm reviewing your posts in light of your very quick jump on me, and its not computing. You voted me before you even finished reading the day's posts. Rule #1 of scumhunting: don't make the discussion about you, make it about the scum you're hunting.

Hi there, I'd like to make the discussion about you. You just tried to deflect a pretty valid accusation.

Would you mind explaining your motivation behind this vote?

P.S. "He" in Vike's post must refer to Bigd, given he's the only person that's been mislynched D1 for four games.
So uh I forgot how arsonists work.

Carry on.
Wait, don't leave us hanging here. Are you saying that one of your previous statements is false?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019

your post was so uncharacteristic of you that I didn't even need to see the rest of your posts. And when I did it didn't change my mind.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
your post was so uncharacteristic of you that I didn't even need to see the rest of your posts. And when I did it didn't change my mind.
That's how Pyure works--he's always a bit off, town or wolf.

So now I'm flip-flopping between RJS and you, Vike, to vote on. Think I'll sleep on it, but it'll be one of you two that gets my vote.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pyure

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
That's how Pyure works--he's always a bit off, town or wolf.

So now I'm flip-flopping between RJS and you, Vike, to vote on. Think I'll sleep on it, but it'll be one of you two that gets my vote.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk
I don't agree, that's now how Pyure is lol.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I don't really like it when anyone edits posts because they could have edited some other part of the message and we'd never know.
If one does that, they are cheating knowingly and if they win, they'd know it wasn't fair and square.
Cheaters never win.

R

ReturnofMCH

I wouldn't jump of the cliff, all this meta play, and I have no idea.
And Bigd was mislynched 4 times in day 1, wow, he should change his game up.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Antismite ReturnofMCH
I am still not sure about who I will vote (RJS or Vike)

Edit: Pyure, not Vike

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
What does antismite mean?
If you don't vote for a day, you can get smitten. If you don't know who to vote or don't know if you'll have time to more carefully determine your vote today, you can vote on someone who is not in danger of being lynched.

We call this an antismite, because it prevents you from being smitten.

Antismite SE37 instead of Pyure.

Reactions: ReturnofMCH