[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

P

Popsnorkle

When I use an RFTools auto-crafter to make unfilled shipping crates it uses up the silver coin instead of returning it. Is there a way around this? Does this work with another type of auto-crafter?

Sorry if this was fixed in the beta B or C release, I'm still using the original beta.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
When I use an RFTools auto-crafter to make unfilled shipping crates it uses up the silver coin instead of returning it. Is there a way around this? Does this work with another type of auto-crafter?
It should work with other auto crafters, but I'm wondering if it is related to the same issue that ate stacks of items while only giving one crate.

Tested just now, and nope. I will add a recipe to use a crate itself in the center as well.

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
As a server owner (running 0.2.0 Beta A - so no one can join my server at this time bwa-ha-ha), will you have instructions on how I should upgrade once this hits Release state? I've seen odd references to running /bq_admin reset [sacrifice chicken]... Thanks!

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
As a server owner (running 0.2.0 Beta A - so no one can join my server at this time bwa-ha-ha), will you have instructions on how I should upgrade once this hits Release state? I've seen odd references to running /bq_admin reset [sacrifice chicken]... Thanks!
You can upgrade as normal (replacing mods, configs, etc folders but keeping your world folder). If you are running Beta A, you simply type /bq_admin default load (NOT SAVE), after loading the world.

Beta B and beyond have a quest on the first page that will do this for you when you complete it.

daOPboss42

Jul 29, 2019
how can I update the pack to version 0.2.0 Beta A?? When I go to ftb or curse all I see is version 0.1.4

(or if the update isnt out yet) When will the update be out??

Last edited:

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
how can I update the pack to version 0.2.0 Beta A?? When I go to ftb or curse all I see is version 0.1.4

(or if the update isnt out yet) When will the update be out??
Due to the nature of the Betas, I don't submit them to FTB (which in turn submits them to curse for me). I post links and instructions in here and in the modpack Discord chat when I have one ready.

For now, I'd wait until the Release version, which is sometime shortly, as I've submitted the update to FTB a few hours ago. It should be up, usually, within a day or two, but it may take longer.

daOPboss42

Jul 29, 2019
t
Due to the nature of the Betas, I don't submit them to FTB (which in turn submits them to curse for me). I post links and instructions in here and in the modpack Discord chat when I have one ready.

For now, I'd wait until the Release version, which is sometime shortly, as I've submitted the update to FTB a few hours ago. It should be up, usually, within a day or two, but it may take longer.

Thank you for the response. Your pack is great keep up the good work.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Also one more question.

Will you add ars magica 2?

it updated to 1.7.10
I will probably not. I love the mod, but its fairly large and I'm trying to keep new additions to the pack smaller, unless I prune out larger mods (such as happened when I removed IC2, it freed up some room for another big mod).

V

Vavorit

In Chapter 9, Elegant display quest, Handy man, the quest book doesn't recognise a dark oak tool rack.

And a Carpenters blocks Blind Bag Series C 2 will not open, no matter how and where I right click it.

Last edited:

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
In Chapter 9, Elegant display quest, Handy man, the quest book doesn't recognise a dark oak tool rack.

And a Carpenters blocks Blind Bag Series C 2 will not open, no matter how and where I right click it.
Is the first issue with 0.1.4 or with one of the 0.2.0 Betas?

Though I can confirm C2 bag should have been removed from the pool (it was condensed into C1 bag).

T

tobira

I seem to have a problem with the 0.2.0c beta. When playing single player mode, all is fine, but when on a server, I can't validate the Crackling Noise quest. I tried resetting the quests, reloading the quests, typing in the command to manually complete it, heck, even tried editing it, but no luck. What am I doing wrong?

elcid534

Jul 29, 2019
the crackling Radio transmission quest? that should be auto completed, are you sure its not complete? could you post a screenshot of it being not complete?

T

tobira

Quite sure, yes. But as I stated, I only encounter the bug when trying to play on the server. Here are screenshots of my trying to submit the quest:
2016-08-09_12.33.13.png 2016-08-09_12.33.14.png 2016-08-09_12.33.16.png 2016-08-09_12.33.18.png

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have a problem with the 0.2.0c beta. When playing single player mode, all is fine, but when on a server, I can't validate the Crackling Noise quest. I tried resetting the quests, reloading the quests, typing in the command to manually complete it, heck, even tried editing it, but no luck. What am I doing wrong?
That's very odd. You did /bq_admin default load too, correct?

If that doesn't work, do /bq_admin complete 35 [playername] and /bq_admin complete 2 [playername]

T

tobira

I did the default load, yes.
I tried using the commands to complete quests 35 and 2, but the result is the same as when I try completing quest 13: it says "Completed quest etc" in the chat, but in the Q.U.E.S.T. Tablet v2, everything is still as in my screenshots, ie. not completed. I don't understand why I can't mark them as complete when I'm doing bq_admin edit. I even tried removing the links from 13 to 35 and even deleting 13, but to no avail. That's very weird, even more because I have no problem whatsoever when playing in a local game.