Blindwolves: Runescape Gods Exposed is brought to you by the general store. [GAME THREAD] [Ended]

Are you town?

• I sure am!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I am not telling you...

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Oh, also, SE did send me a roleclaim. Of a vanillager. Vikestep wanting to stop roleclaims is actually not strange at all for him. He's done it before as both alignments. And I kinda agree. It's too easy for the village to win if everyone roleclaims. The wolves are kinda entirely boned at that point and that's not fair.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, also, SE did send me a roleclaim. Of a vanillager. Vikestep wanting to stop roleclaims is actually not strange at all for him. He's done it before as both alignments. And I kinda agree. It's too easy for the village to win if everyone roleclaims. The wolves are kinda entirely boned at that point and that's not fair.
How many vanillager claims do you have?

P

profrags

Thanks for reminding me, I knew I forgot something ._. Time to read everything else.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
this game is pretty much dead anyways... 4 people haven't voted. chances are all the people who haven't voted are town. smites will be costly.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Pyure doesn't play at level 1... He knows I play at level 2, so he's gotta play at level 2.
I do not know what Level 1 and Level 2 mean in this context. Help?

Like this point here is my real ammo again SE37.
Ehm... what?

The post quoted in that post is this one:
I thought it was weird he liked this post and then never voted for it. It was very odd.
I still have no idea what you're trying to say.

That post quoted this one:
btw, my vote on SE37 is legit. I don't like that he did it to see my reaction and then told me... it means you didn't really want to see my reaction otherwise you wouldn't have said so.
Which, I see, is what you are referring to when talking about "the post liked by Pyure".

Do keep in mind that Pyure is a proven werewolf. Why are you taking any stock in what he's saying/indicating/vaguely hinting at at all?

For what it's worth, in my earlier post, I thought that the post-that-had-been-liked was this one, referred to in the above post:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

##Vote Someone Else 37
Which was indeed liked by Nojr.

If Pyure was trying to make me mislynch SE37, why didn't he push it further?
Because he's dead? I don't know.

I already have an angel claim. That claim wasn't from vike.

And actually, I'm with vikestep here. SE37 claimed to be voting vike to gain a reaction, which was weird in itself. SE is better than that. Let me look at his response post actually.

It was pretty clear. The one he thought he was on to was you. Saying it wasn't clear seems like an attempt to distract from that post, diminishing its worth.
When I've been saying things are unclear, it's legitamately because I do not follow the logic therein.

For reference, here was his response:

Firstly, I have no clue what you'd want to know from that reaction besides the person you voted for being confused and wary of you. I would believe it to be a mistake, not a legitimate tactic.
It was an attempt to start some discussion and get information onto the thread, which evidently had the effect of backfiring and making me look bad.

Fine, shoot me. Shoot me for generating discussion.

On the flip side, oh look, discussion! Maybe that wasn't such a failure after all.

You misunderstand. The post that vikestep is talking about is the one he quoted in the post that you quoted to make your comment. The one where he actually states his reasoning behind voting for you instead of just a shrug emote and a vote. He was expecting pyure too because if he was a villager, a like would mean he agrees, or thought it was funny. Since he was a wolf, who knows what it means. That he's on to something? Maybe pyure was just liking discussion? Who knows.
I misunderstood; I thought the mentioned post-that-had-been-liked was the one where he posted an emoticon and voted me, which was liked by Nojr.

##Vote profrags I have it on good authority that SE is legit. Either that or it's one big ruse. But I believe him.
Thanks muchly.

Reactions: Pyure