Blindwolves: Runescape Gods Exposed is brought to you by the general store. [GAME THREAD] [Ended]

Are you town?

• I sure am!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I am not telling you...

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
That is a first...

Edit: vote fowl (explained by rjs, didnt think of that before he mentioned it)
Wait, what part of what I said was suggesting that fowl was wolfy? I'm just pressing people to actually say something, because all this silence is doing is helping the wolves pick us off one by one once they figure out what their powers are.

Vike hasn't done anything obvious to my point of view compared to other games.. compared to nojr who really hasn't said much in all of his post leads me to believe he is more suspicious target. I also see him an expert player which makes it harder as I don't want to jump to conclusions so quickly as I did when I first started. I have a very small lead but hopefully next turn I'll have a better idea..

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
See this is something that concerns me. Vike hasn't done anything obvious compared to other games. I'm a bit out of the loop, so if this is now typical behaviour for him then disregard this comment, but he's usually more vocal in terms of trying to push discussion and thoughts. Instead he's sat fading into the background. I'm not saying it's enough to go on, but it certainly seems uncharacteristic. Whereas Nojr has also said very little, but Nojr never really says anything anyway. I'm struggling to see how (Person playing like normal) is more suspicious than (Person playing abnormally), and at the same time I'm struggling to see how Nojr can justify that vote jump on the basis of a point of discussion that was about extracting reasoning.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure doesn't usually like my posts. He liked a lot of my posts this game and then didn't say anything. Very odd if you ask me.

Reactions: Pyure

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Wait, what part of what I said was suggesting that fowl was wolfy? I'm just pressing people to actually say something, because all this silence is doing is helping the wolves pick us off one by one once they figure out what their powers are.

See this is something that concerns me. Vike hasn't done anything obvious compared to other games. I'm a bit out of the loop, so if this is now typical behaviour for him then disregard this comment, but he's usually more vocal in terms of trying to push discussion and thoughts. Instead he's sat fading into the background. I'm not saying it's enough to go on, but it certainly seems uncharacteristic. Whereas Nojr has also said very little, but Nojr never really says anything anyway. I'm struggling to see how (Person playing like normal) is more suspicious than (Person playing abnormally), and at the same time I'm struggling to see how Nojr can justify that vote jump on the basis of a point of discussion that was about extracting reasoning.

It was also with what fowl said about voting me, I forgot to mention that.

shush ##vote Fowl

Pyure doesn't usually like my posts. He liked a lot of my posts this game and then didn't say anything. Very odd if you ask me.
While alive or dead? I am pretty sure I have seen him like posts while being dead.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
btw, my vote on SE37 is legit. I don't like that he did it to see my reaction and then told me... it means you didn't really want to see my reaction otherwise you wouldn't have said so.
I thought it was weird he liked this post and then never voted for it. It was very odd.

Reactions: goreae

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Vike being distant is a signal. But it's still too early for me to tell which side it is leaning on...

And pyure is a troll...he is totally reading it as well. Reading his reads carries a sense of danger Cause you really can't tell if he's playing or not.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vike being distant is a signal. But it's still too early for me to tell which side it is leaning on...

And pyure is a troll...he is totally reading it as well. Reading his reads carries a sense of danger Cause you really can't tell if he's playing or not.

Am I really being distant? I do believe I am being very clear here.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Clear as mud, if you ask me.

Still feel like voting SE37. Not satisfied with his response at this moment and only one I have a lead on.

##Vote Someone Else 37
Huh?

What sort of response from me would you have been satisfied with?

I thought it was weird he liked this post and then never voted for it. It was very odd.
Were you expecting Nojr, who liked that post, to vote for me? I don't see why he would've.

It makes me think that I was onto something. I want to follow that hunch.
I've always ignored likes in Werewolf games, if only because they contain so little information. I mean, if four different villager ghosts like the same post where one of the last few living villagers conjectures that the person who actually is the last wolf is indeed a wolf, then you could draw something from that... but Nojr certainly is not dead yet and does not have all the information available to him; and for all we know, he's a wolf goading you into voting for me because he knows I'm a villager.

For that matter, you could be a wolf trying to get me lynched using every little scrap of information available.

I do not know if you are a villager or a wolf, but of everyone in this thread, I do believe that your behavior is the strangest.

##Vote VikeStep.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Exception of the last few post yes... usually when your distant and vague.. but telling you this isn't helping right now...lol...

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Vote tally, in order of most recent votes:
Vike <- SE
Fowl (2)<- Goreae, Nojr
Nojr <- Fowl
SE <- Vike

This means that the following five people have not voted yet:
@erindalc
@profrags
@RealKC
@RJS
@Shazam08
Seems like I'll get to smite a lot today. :D

Day's end will hopefully be in three hours.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
##Vote Vikestep

I'm reading him as either the Angel, or a wolf pretending to be so. I'm willing to take the risk.

Reactions: fowltief

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really understand the arguments against me...

I'm not the angel, nor am I a wolf.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019

Huh?

Were you expecting Nojr, who liked that post, to vote for me? I don't see why he would've.

I've always ignored likes in Werewolf games, if only because they contain so little information. I mean, if four different villager ghosts like the same post where one of the last few living villagers conjectures that the person who actually is the last wolf is indeed a wolf, then you could draw something from that... but Nojr certainly is not dead yet and does not have all the information available to him; and for all we know, he's a wolf goading you into voting for me because he knows I'm a villager.

For that matter, you could be a wolf trying to get me lynched using every little scrap of information available.

I do not know if you are a villager or a wolf, but of everyone in this thread, I do believe that your behavior is the strangest.

##Vote VikeStep.
are you gonna give evidence or just quote posts, make accusations, and not link the two together?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure doesn't play at level 1... He knows I play at level 2, so he's gotta play at level 2.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
##Vote Vikestep

I'm reading him as either the Angel, or a wolf pretending to be so. I'm willing to take the risk.
I already have an angel claim. That claim wasn't from vike.

And actually, I'm with vikestep here. SE37 claimed to be voting vike to gain a reaction, which was weird in itself. SE is better than that. Let me look at his response post actually.

It was pretty clear. The one he thought he was on to was you. Saying it wasn't clear seems like an attempt to distract from that post, diminishing its worth.

Huh?

For reference, here was his response:
Yeah, I um... Yup, makes sense. I did want to see your reaction if I said I wanted to see a reaction, and it would seem that goreae is correct indeed because I have no idea what to make of it.
Firstly, I have no clue what you'd want to know from that reaction besides the person you voted for being confused and wary of you. I would believe it to be a mistake, not a legitimate tactic.

You misunderstand. The post that vikestep is talking about is the one he quoted in the post that you quoted to make your comment. The one where he actually states his reasoning behind voting for you instead of just a shrug emote and a vote. He was expecting pyure too because if he was a villager, a like would mean he agrees, or thought it was funny. Since he was a wolf, who knows what it means. That he's on to something? Maybe pyure was just liking discussion? Who knows.

Again, we aren't talking about nojr. You'd know that if you read that post you quoted, and actually look at the post vikestep was talking about. Pyure was the one who liked it. Pyure was a wolf. He had plenty of information based on who the wolves are as he was one of them. And like vike said, if he was trying to goad a mislynch, why would he just put the like on there and not ride with it?

I'll ##Vote SE.