Blindwolves: Runescape Gods Exposed is brought to you by the general store. [GAME THREAD] [Ended]

Are you town?

• I sure am!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I am not telling you...

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I will ##vote erindalc as well. I don't know if he's a wolf or not, but I do think that's the best thing I can do right now.

Vike, you've been spared. For now.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Just out of curiosity, when did fowltief become no longer wolfy?

@RJS You might be right about Real and Shazam, although Shazam said was going to be inactive before the game even started so I can let him off for that.

I have nothing to say except I'm not a wolf and that we should be lynching fowltief.
Wolfy popin
I'm curious what this actually means?

Vike seems fairly legit at the moment, but if someone else put the extra vote speak up.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm here. Sorry for the silence, most of today was driving.
Now, if I were to name the three people I suspect of being wolves the most, I would be looking at erin, Shazam and Real. Shazam and Real failed to vote yesterday, and Shazam failed to post at all. However we had a wolf kill. So ordering those three in order of activity leads me to ##Vote erindalc as the one I believe to be most likely to be a wolf.

I take offense to be at the bottom, but it sounds like a plan. :p

##vote erindalc

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
##Vote RealKC Then I guess.
Well, this is a pretty poor defence effort erin. You're currently the leading lynch and all you have said thus far is:
I have nothing to say except I'm not a wolf and that we should be lynching fowltief.
If you aren't a wolf, then what are you? If this is on its way to a mislynch, you need to turn it around with some solid claims rather than just voting for some other random person and hope everybody else follows.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
##vote erindalc, also I am the vanillager that put the extra vote on profrags.
That's the worst lie you could have spouted at this stage. Why would you have put an extra vote on profrags using your power when you didn't. even. vote? If you wanted to vote for him you could have...wait for it...voted for him, and you wouldn't have lost your grace smite.

Also, if you genuinely did, then you know for sure that Vike is lying. Why you would then climb aboard the wagon, rather than deflecting it to the person you know is a liar.

@erindalc now is your chance. Make a good enough case for yourself before EOD and I'm changing my vote.

Reactions: profrags

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
That's the worst lie you could have spouted at this stage. Why would you have put an extra vote on profrags using your power when you didn't. even. vote? If you wanted to vote for him you could have...wait for it...voted for him, and you wouldn't have lost your grace smite.

Also, if you genuinely did, then you know for sure that Vike is lying. Why you would then climb aboard the wagon, rather than deflecting it to the person you know is a liar.

@erindalc now is your chance. Make a good enough case for yourself before EOD and I'm changing my vote.
Everyone that played with me can confirm you that I'm a giant derp, and I forgot to vote in the thread(again, me=derp).

##vote Vike

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone that played with me can confirm you that I'm a giant derp, and I forgot to vote in the thread(again, me=derp).

##vote Vike
##Vote RealKC.

Still looking for something more substantial from you @erindalc and @Shazam08 but Real just managed to talk his lynch forwards a day. GG.