MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

SSJ4_Roxas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SSJ4_Roxas
Where you heard about the server: mullak99
Why you would like to play on the server: because there are no good FTB servers out there really
If you have any bans on record: on mullak's server because we were trolling each other
What can you bring to the community: im good with some mods and im a nice guy

MrPotatoGaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HuntersDeath
Where you heard about the server: I heard of this server due to a friend who gave me the linkz.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because it is fun, I am playing on it right now. Oh, and the lag is free, which is impressive
any bans on record: Nope! Clean as a whistle.
What can you bring to the community: Potatoes. Lots and lots of potatoes. Pretty good with 97% of the mods so....

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bubblesayoyo
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server and help/see others builds
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: help if needed, some builds to check out
IGN: Sanguine1233
Where you heard about the server: This ere forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I like FTB? I like Minecraft? I enjoy playing with the other guys I roam with? Pretty generic response.
If you have any bans on record: 3 I think.
1) "Griefing" (Harcore PvP server bs, apparently TNT cannons were allowed allowed when a mod wants to invade my base)
2) Mouthing off to a mod. I don't like slow people, especially when they choose to get up on me.
3) "Exploiting". Banned for using /sell in a minez style server. Nothing at spawn saying not to, command was readily available, don't know why it wasn't allowed.
What can you bring to the community:
I'm eh with redstone and machines. Love Twilight Forest, decent coder.
Welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1353270080][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: SSJ4_Roxas
Where you heard about the server: mullak99
Why you would like to play on the server: because there are no good FTB servers out there really
If you have any bans on record: on mullak's server because we were trolling each other
What can you bring to the community: im good with some mods and im a nice guy
IGN: HuntersDeath
Where you heard about the server: I heard of this server due to a friend who gave me the linkz.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because it is fun, I am playing on it right now. Oh, and the lag is free, which is impressive
any bans on record: Nope! Clean as a whistle.
What can you bring to the community: Potatoes. Lots and lots of potatoes. Pretty good with 97% of the mods so....
Welcome :)

Ponder07

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ponder07
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Have been playing Tekkit, looking to find a SMP server running FTB that I can actively play on
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Active participation on the servers, trustworthy and reliable individual that will abide by the rules.

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlaskoCZ
Where you heard about the server: This Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Because FTB is good mod pack and SMP is better than SSP
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I help when I can
Sorry about the late reply, and welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1353270529][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: ponder07
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Have been playing Tekkit, looking to find a SMP server running FTB that I can actively play on
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Active participation on the servers, trustworthy and reliable individual that will abide by the rules.
You're whitelisted, welcome :)

Lord_Pall

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: - FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: - Looking for an active server of folks who cut their teeth on tekkit.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Grownup, and active mostly, definitely follow the rules too.

Repect

Jul 29, 2019
IGN(s): Repect, Scuzbo
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a reliable server for my friend and I to play on
If you have any bans on record: None for either
What can you bring the community: Frequently on, and good at designing large structures

(I know its a little odd to ask for double whitelist, but we want to play together on a server and he's not available to post right now)

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: - FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: - Looking for an active server of folks who cut their teeth on tekkit.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Grownup, and active mostly, definitely follow the rules too.
IGN(s): Repect, Scuzbo
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a reliable server for my friend and I to play on
If you have any bans on record: None for either
What can you bring the community: Frequently on, and good at designing large structures

(I know its a little odd to ask for double whitelist, but we want to play together on a server and he's not available to post right now)
Welcome to both of you. And thats fine repect

Repect

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies but it's actually Graysonshine not Scuzbo for his IGN I forgot he used a different username for minecraft then usual

NeoOTV

Jul 29, 2019

Where you heard about the server: A friend, Mukkod
Why you would like to play on the server: To play on a FTB server with little to no lag and have a fun time with a nice community.

If you have any bans on record: No a single one.
What can you bring to the community: I have knowledge of the vast majority of the mods, and am a quick learner. I am able to come

up with intricate designs as well as be able to contribute to many conversations.

Chemistry_Geek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chemistry_Geek
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I just want to have fun on a server with fun people :)
If you have any bans on record: I was put in jail for something I didn't do :/
What can you bring to the community: Mod knowledge and help if anyone needs it.

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies but it's actually Graysonshine not Scuzbo for his IGN I forgot he used a different username for minecraft then usual
Done
Why you would like to play on the server: To play on a FTB server with little to no lag and have a fun time with a nice community.
What can you bring to the community: I have knowledge of the vast majority of the mods, and am a quick learner. I am able to come
up with intricate designs as well as be able to contribute to many conversations.
Why you would like to play on the server: I just want to have fun on a server with fun people :)
Welcome :)

epicWTFboom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: epicWTFboom
Where I learned of this server: right here on these forums
Why I would like to join: because the server is the only server that looked fun enough to fill out a form for (ever)
Bans on record: No, although i was once muted for giving constructive critisism to a server where the mods were playing the "sit around and be lazy" game
What can i bring to the community: I normally make builds and cities for public use, and i will go adventuring with others in interesting places like the twilight forest

Hope im acceped
~` Epic

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome!

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: epicWTFboom
Where I learned of this server: right here on these forums
Why I would like to join: because the server is the only server that looked fun enough to fill out a form for (ever)
Bans on record: No, although i was once muted for giving constructive critisism to a server where the mods were playing the "sit around and be lazy" game
What can i bring to the community: I normally make builds and cities for public use, and i will go adventuring with others in interesting places like the twilight forest

Hope im acceped
~` Epic
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1353273451][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey louis, its showing me as non-whitelisted. is there an issue?
Fixed.

Lurkerizer

Jul 29, 2019
Its not, unfortunately.

Edit: Oh crap, i put Lurk instead of the full name. If you guys have Lurk down it needs to be Lurkerizer. My bad.