MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
MineMod.org
Friendly Minecraft servers, run by mature helpful staff.

[ Quick Links: ]
smp1.minemod.org - Main FTB Minecrack Server
www.minemod.org - Website, Forums and News
mumble.minemod.org:50798 - Mumble server
ts.minemod.org:50275 - Teamspeak server
[ Server Info: ]
Traditionally MineMod ran Tekkit servers, but with the lack of development we have decided to jump ship to the better supported Feed-The-Beast mod pack. We are currently running the Minecrack pack.

Our FTB server is hosted in the US (Dedicated) and we have players from all over the world. We have a friendly community and an active forum where opinions about the future of our servers can be debated as well as any aspect of Minecraft/RL can be talked about.

[ Server Rules: ]
As you can imagine, normal rules of life apply.
Be nice and offer help to those who need it.
Don't overdose on the chat (Caps, spam and not too much bad language).
Don't discriminate, ever.
Don't cause physical, mental or emotional grief.
No stealing.
[ Joining MineMod: ]
To join our whitelisted server, you must provide the following information in a comment below:
IGN:
Where you heard about the server:
Why you would like to play on the server:
If you have any bans on record:
What can you bring to the community:
[ Server News: ]
NoxCrew visit the server YouTube
Smackzster from noxcrew logged onto the server. Thanks for checking us out and hope you had a great overview of SMP FTB :)
e3c1d.png
Server Upgrade
The server is now running on more ram than we've seen before. At first we thought the transition from Tekkit to FTB would be easy, but it turns out that FTB is waaaay more intensive on all server resources. We will try to keep as much functionality enabled as we can.
Official Universal Electricity Server
We are pleased to announce that MineMod will be hosting 2 official servers for the newly released, Universal Electricity pack. We are offering a grief/raid server, as well as a passive server with no ICBM or PVP.​

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mukkod
Where you heard about the server:FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server with no lag and a nice community
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: i will make a small town like thing after i get setup

Luigi799

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Luigi799
Where you heard about the server: The Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Want to experience FTB multiplayer with a new community
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: Some Computercraft LUA knowledge

bigfathead15

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bigfathead15
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because i would like to learn newt hings about the mods and help out the community.
If you have any bans on record: nothing at all.
What can you bring to the community: a helpful hand if anyone needs it.

Lurkerizer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lurk
Right here
Sounds like a good, new server
No
A fun guy who wants a cool place to chill

Cow5215

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cow5215
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I love playing online right now and i seen a mumble server so it seems like it will be a nice community
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Alot of knowledge about the mods and the knowing of the servers.

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cow5215
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I love playing online right now and i seen a mumble server so it seems like it will be a nice community
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Alot of knowledge about the mods and the knowing of the servers.
Welcome to the server

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: monkeybee11
Where you heard about the server: here
Why you would like to play on the server: bc me like to
If you have any bans on record: nope me is never band :D
What can you bring to the community: dont know

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: opt_user
Where you heard about the server: here in the forum
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to play in a good server and have fun ,
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: i like to help other players and i like be a part of a good community

hauk_rider

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hauk_rider
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play with others that know more about mods than me so i could learn
If you have any bans on record:No never been banned and never plan to be.
What can you bring to the community:I could bring a positive attitude to the servers maybe help new people if i get accept

Thank you for your time :)

Animus_The_HUN

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Animus_The_HUN​
Where you heard about the server: On this forum. (Feed the beast forum)​
Why you would like to play on the server: This FTB mod is assum! And i looking for a great server with this and where i can spend my little free time what given for experience this mod in a great commnity :)
If you have any bans on record: No. I never banned from amykind of server. I bought minecraft for real money. And i will not spend it with banning it from servers..​
What can you bring to the community: Im 26 years old. Im playing with MC since alpha and still this is my favourite game where i can spend my free time, and build beatiful buildings. I think i can bring some experience from this :)

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: opt_user
Where you heard about the server: here in the forum
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to play in a good server and have fun ,
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: i like to help other players and i like be a part of a good community
Welcome to the server :)

SlaskoCZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlaskoCZ
Where you heard about the server: This Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Because FTB is good mod pack and SMP is better than SSP
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I help when I can

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hauk_rider
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play with others that know more about mods than me so i could learn
If you have any bans on record:No never been banned and never plan to be.
What can you bring to the community:I could bring a positive attitude to the servers maybe help new people if i get accept

Thank you for your time :)
IGN: Animus_The_HUN​
Where you heard about the server: On this forum. (Feed the beast forum)​
Why you would like to play on the server: This FTB mod is assum! And i looking for a great server with this and where i can spend my little free time what given for experience this mod in a great commnity :)
If you have any bans on record: No. I never banned from amykind of server. I bought minecraft for real money. And i will not spend it with banning it from servers..​
What can you bring to the community: Im 26 years old. Im playing with MC since alpha and still this is my favourite game where i can spend my free time, and build beatiful buildings. I think i can bring some experience from this :)
Welcome to the server :)

mullak99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mullak99

On here, the FTB Forums

Its good to have a server just to have a good time on with friends

Only some unusual one's, I've been banned off a PvP server for killing someone too much, but i don't think that counts.

I will help out people who need to know anything about a certain mod (If i know about it) and build some things
Thanks for your time reading this :)
mullak99

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mullak99
Where you heard about the server: On here, the FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Its good to have a server just to have a good time on with friends
If you have any bans on record: Only some unusual one's, I've been banned off a PvP server for killing someone too much, but i don't think that counts.
What can you bring to the community: I will help out people who need to know anything about a certain mod (If i know about it) and build some things
Thanks for your time reading this :)
mullak99
Welcome :)

bubblesayoyo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bubblesayoyo
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server and help/see others builds
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: help if needed, some builds to check out​

Sanguine1233

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sanguine1233
Where you heard about the server: This ere forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I like FTB? I like Minecraft? I enjoy playing with the other guys I roam with? Pretty generic response.
If you have any bans on record: 3 I think.
1) "Griefing" (Harcore PvP server bs, apparently TNT cannons were allowed allowed when a mod wants to invade my base)
2) Mouthing off to a mod. I don't like slow people, especially when they choose to get up on me.
3) "Exploiting". Banned for using /sell in a minez style server. Nothing at spawn saying not to, command was readily available, don't know why it wasn't allowed.
I'm eh with redstone and machines. Love Twilight Forest, decent coder.