Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
There's a comma right there.

Edit: gah I can't turn things red in code. But the comma is here:
-blah code blah-
]
},

}
It's at the bottom btw.

Actually that may not be an issue if there's stuff below it, so ignore my post.

Now wait, why do the outermost set of braces exist? Doubt they need to.
Hmm the comma at the very bottom(after the brace, before the closing brace) might be the problem. That is in none of the other working configs. I will check this out mate. Thanks ;)

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
What's the key or mouse combo to grab items from a crafting table? I believe it's a vanilla mechanic.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
What's the key or mouse combo to grab items from a crafting table? I believe it's a vanilla mechanic.
You mean there is a way to automatically get all items from a crafting table?
I know of ways to manipulate all of the same items (double click while holding shift or while having a stack in your hand hold shift and click on a spot in the inventory you want all items of the same type to go). Not sure if those are vanilla or inventory tweaks/something else though.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
What mods add stuff to the nether?

Right now, I know of this ones: Thaumcraft, Natura, Gany's Nether, BoP, Chromaticraft, Evilcraft, The Erebus, Nether Ores, and maybe AoA.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam

Right now, I know of this ones: Thaumcraft, Natura, Gany's Nether, BoP, Chromaticraft, Evilcraft, The Erebus, Nether Ores, and maybe AoA.
Substratum and TechReborn both add some ores, Quark adds that black stuff (I don't remember what it's called)

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019

Automagy is a thaumcraft addon that adds a mob and a rare structure there, metallurgy adds a ton of ores, vegan option adds some resources for mining netherrack or soul sand but no actual world gen/mobs, GregTech and Railcraft both add more ores, I think AM2 does as well.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Hi o/

Playing some Project Ozone hardcore enabled & am trying to slay the Chaos Guardian there seems to be some weird interaction with hqm & the damage he deals, it will pass over through your hqm hearts/lives until you hit 0 without an actual death. Some reading shows that this is an intended effect with certain damage types & hqm. But I am a little lost on how this fight is possible, I tested in a single player world with 50 lives, full modified draconic armour & an inventory full of the top tier draconic batteries as well as full heart canisters. I intentionally tried to tank his attacks in that test & you will last less than 10 seconds which amounts to 1 & a bit of 'fireball' attacks (purple in this case).

Our server has a 5 day ban when you run out of lives so I have an opportunity to return & exact my revenge... If I knew how :p

Project Ozone v 1.7.10

P

PantACRO4life

Hi o/

Playing some Project Ozone hardcore enabled & am trying to slay the Chaos Guardian there seems to be some weird interaction with hqm & the damage he deals, it will pass over through your hqm hearts/lives until you hit 0 without an actual death. Some reading shows that this is an intended effect with certain damage types & hqm. But I am a little lost on how this fight is possible, I tested in a single player world with 50 lives, full modified draconic armour & an inventory full of the top tier draconic batteries as well as full heart canisters. I intentionally tried to tank his attacks in that test & you will last less than 10 seconds which amounts to 1 & a bit of 'fireball' attacks (purple in this case).

Our server has a 5 day ban when you run out of lives so I have an opportunity to return & exact my revenge... If I knew how :p

Project Ozone v 1.7.10

Hi buddy ! first you are going to need a signalum crossbow from tinker is the best of all weapon and it just insanely OP... full Awakened drac armor to take Void damage ... by experience, i'v kill him 3 time and i always build a box of obsidien near the island and bind tp at this place, i also put tesseract provide with RF to recharge myself and your draconic flux capacitor! About it you also need it more than just 6 because is void ball when you gonna get hurt from it, is going to drain you power realy quily so more quickly you can recharge yourself more chance to not going die! to break the crystal the best think i can give it to you ise using the draconic staff because is one it the crystall after you kill them all fly up in to the sky and spit on it in the middle of the island all you arrow xD after a short moment the drac is going to fly away follow him and whatch carrefully when is shoot his green ball because is to reactivate the crystall .... when the drac run out of his health he is going to fly realy fast a this point you can easy win if you following him fast in his back and shooting quickly with your signalum crossbow !! try to not forgot the hearth i reccomand a magnet for it just in case! after go in the middle of the island and dig under you have a big shard break it but take the drac infused obsidien before and after you break the shard get out of this place is going to blow up !! just in case if you can chunk load all the islang is goind to help you because if you gonna get tp by the ender pearl the drac spit you gonne get tp realy far so the islang stay loaded and by experience is realy helpful to do that to have better experience and see all the island when you fight !! thanks to help you

P

PantACRO4life

If Project: Ozone has the latest version of DE, the DE bow is much better than a signalum crossbow.
the difference between the draconic bow and signalum crossbow is the crossbow shoot right in front but the bow shoot with an arc so not realy accuracy

P

PantACRO4life

IIRC it deals 300+ damage, and if I upgrade it and put Power IV, and Infinity on it, I won't care about accuracy
You are going to shoot arrow for 3hour !!! i kill the new chaos guadien in 5min

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Having watched a few guardian fights? Those de bows? Take about the same time as the crossbows. With the inaccuracy.

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
FTB Infinity: I have 2 oil pools next to my house, and a lightning strike turned them into a raging inferno.

I'm still at very early stage so no high tech available, also Reliquary doesn't seem to be part of Infinity, so I don't have it.

Any simple way to extinguish the damned things? They're quite annoying.

V

Viperion

FTB Infinity: I have 2 oil pools next to my house, and a lightning strike turned them into a raging inferno.

I'm still at very early stage so no high tech available, also Reliquary doesn't seem to be part of Infinity, so I don't have it.

Any simple way to extinguish the damned things? They're quite annoying.
It's very low tech, but just build (I recommend cobble) directly over the top of them, then mine it away?

Vaeliorin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a better way to turn mob essence to xp than making bottles o' enchanting in an auto-enchanter? I'd rather just get the xp directly, but Inventions doesn't seem to have anything other than grinders that can keep up with even a single Tier 5 soul shard. I suppose I could try setting up a whole pile of Killer Joe's, but enchanting all those swords would get pricey pretty fast (and I'm honestly unsure if a powered version of The Ender takes damage in a Killer Joe if you've got a Wireless Charger keeping it powered...if it does, repairing all those swords and catching them before they break would not be easy.)

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Hi buddy ! first you are going to need a signalum crossbow from tinker is the best of all weapon and it just insanely OP... snip snip
Thanks for the reply. In the test I ran I had a full inventory of charged draconic flux capacitors all set to charge armour & held weapon (about 20 of them), as well as fully upgraded awakened draconium armour. I understand the principles of killing the guardian, the issue I am having is that you cannot let him hit you as the damage seems to ignore the fact that damage = rf in context of the draconic armour it's almost instantly going to your lives. And maybe that's just it don't get hit, but in all the older & newer chaos guardian fights I have seen there is a fair amount of tanking attacks that is needed, my experience is that this doesn't work in the version of Project Ozone I am playing & we have made no changes to the pack at all. I guess I am trying to find out if this is intended & I need to figure a way around it or if this is a bug & anyone else has experienced the same issue & worked around it.

Thanks for the other replies regarding the DE bow, I will keep that in mind :)

P

PantACRO4life

Thanks for the reply. In the test I ran I had a full inventory of charged draconic flux capacitors all set to charge armour & held weapon (about 20 of them), as well as fully upgraded awakened draconium armour. I understand the principles of killing the guardian, the issue I am having is that you cannot let him hit you as the damage seems to ignore the fact that damage = rf in context of the draconic armour it's almost instantly going to your lives. And maybe that's just it don't get hit, but in all the older & newer chaos guardian fights I have seen there is a fair amount of tanking attacks that is needed, my experience is that this doesn't work in the version of Project Ozone I am playing & we have made no changes to the pack at all. I guess I am trying to find out if this is intended & I need to figure a way around it or if this is a bug & anyone else has experienced the same issue & worked around it.

Thanks for the other replies regarding the DE bow, I will keep that in mind :)
hey just in case do not use last stand on any piece of your armor because you will die directly ... last stand made dommande you will take bypass the RF :)

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any blocks that spiders cannot climb (its for a mob farm)? I used to think they couldn't climb glass, but apparently they can. Even covering the blocks with signs doesn't work anymore.