[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

R

RadioMan

ok, now I see, totally didn't scroll down on the quests, thank you so much.

P

PandaBean1

I just recently started this modpack and I am loving it! However, I have one big issue. I am also a MineCraft n00b, so put up with me, please.

I've run out of water. I was apparently really silly and put it all in the extruder. Is there any way to make/get more water? :oops:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I just recently started this modpack and I am loving it! However, I have one big issue. I am also a MineCraft n00b, so put up with me, please.

I've run out of water. I was apparently really silly and put it all in the extruder. Is there any way to make/get more water? :oops:

How far into the pack are you? If you can make your own machines, you can probably make an Aqueous Accumulator, which will fill up when it rains. If you're still early enough that this is impossible, you'd be best off going into creative mode and giving yourself two ice blocks. (place on opposite corners of a 2x2x1 'basin' of cobblestone and break.)

P

PandaBean1

I'm still very early in the game, I haven't even finished the first section of quests yet. I guess I'll have to cheat in some water then. Thank you for the answer!

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I'm still very early in the game, I haven't even finished the first section of quests yet. I guess I'll have to cheat in some water then. Thank you for the answer!

Call it a mulligan! :D This is a pack for learning, not a competition.

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, putting nuggets into a compacting drawer gives you a drawer full of nuggets, but you cant pull out ingots or blocks, since the recipe ingot to nugget is disabled. The only reason for that is the quest at the beginning that gives you 10 of each. Remove that quest and there is no need to disable the ingot to nugget recipe. This quest is only helpful for getting maybe a squeezer or a template. The first is not that important and the second one could be given in a quest anyway.
On my last playthrough I went directly for copper, tin and iron after finishing chapter 1 and getting the machines, before even getting a basic useful template with night/day etc. Those metal bees were running after maybe an hour of playing, so that's also not an issue.

Currently you either have to store nuggets and craft everything else if needed, or you have to store ingots and then go looking for nuggets if you need them.

L

lilmxplaguerat

Hi, I've been messing around on my test world for this modpack testing out a couple of different ways to automate things and I've found that the redprint from Thermal Expansion isn't working on the autonomous activator (I've tried it on a few other things and they work) and the EnderIO Yeta wrench isn't opening the GUI when you shift-L-click, the other functions are working.
I've never had any of these problems before and I have used both before in Bee Happy.

M

Michael Derksen

With the amount of updated mods out there, and me playing this pack for a while now.. Is there going to be an update soon?

S

Speed_crafter007

I have the following problem: I started playing in singleplayer but now I've decided too move my map to a server but no detecting quests aren't working anymore. Did I forgot to move a file?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I have the following problem: I started playing in singleplayer but now I've decided too move my map to a server but no detecting quests aren't working anymore. Did I forgot to move a file?

There's a file in the FTB/BeeHappy/minecraft/saves/BeeHappy/HardcoreQuesting folder called players.dat. Did you move that one over? That would be my initial suspect.

S

Speed_crafter007

Yeah I did
I found out what the problem was, it seemed like the HQM of the server files were different to the client ones. So I copied over the HQM config of the client to the server and it worked again.

Reactions: OniyaMCD
K

knightsjoker

Is it possible to get repeatable quest to get the basic princesses? I'm pretty much stuck at quests that requires basic mutation cause I don't have any more basic princesses. I have the advanced ones.
But I'm good with drones. I have pretty much all drones..and they're just stacking up and up and up.

S

Speed_crafter007

There is actually a "shop" tab in the quest book (you need to scroll down in the chapter select). There you can buy many bees for basic combs.

R

RedStreak

Hello! I'm having problems playing the pack unfortunately. I am able to download the pack but it seems to crash whenever I load it. Any help appreciated!!

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Hello! I'm having problems playing the pack unfortunately. I am able to download the pack but it seems to crash whenever I load it. Any help appreciated!!

If you can get the crash log from the FTB folder and post it here (in spoilers, please), I know that there are people around who are able to make sense of such things.

Mister Maximus

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get Damp combs with the Water Bees? The whole Skyblock is in the plains biome, so I can't get them, although for some reason I can still get a ton of water drones.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
How do you get Damp combs with the Water Bees? The whole Skyblock is in the plains biome, so I can't get them, although for some reason I can still get a ton of water drones.

There's a (repeatable) quest for some climate control widgets for the industrial apiaries. Those will help you out a lot.