[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Is it teleporting the player or the wither because if the wither can teleport then my automated wither killing machine doesnt work :(
The wither gains the ability to teleport. As an upside though it lets the Looting enchantment work on the wither and also increases nether star drop rates anyway in proportion to how strong it is, so while it will get progressively harder the loot should get progressively stronger. Worth warning you it can also spawn various mobs such as ghasts nearby as minons, it also has a tendency to get significantly greater health.

So yeah, the entire point of the mod is making the wither harder to kill, and harder to automate too as a result.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I've noticed that all the recipes with wrought iron in the extruder output iron parts, is this intended?

Second, I play on a server, and I crash when I try to make an axe from unstable ingots and die in the server, but when I reload the game Im still alive with a grave below me. So I cant make the axe and I end up duplicating my inventory.

Lastly, im having problems with the xcrafted, its slow to recognize the recipes and I have make stacks of things by accident when I right click the output (Vliro has already reported this, but I didnt see it being adressed)

Thank you

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I've noticed that all the recipes with wrought iron in the extruder output iron parts, is this intended?

Yes, intended. Extruder is internaly melting the input. So it will revert back to normal iron (same as if you will put in Magnetized Ingot, it will demagnetize it, since liquid can't really be magnetized)

Second, I play on a server, and I crash when I try to make an axe from unstable ingots and die in the server, but when I reload the game Im still alive with a grave below me. So I cant make the axe and I end up duplicating my inventory.
That is interesting, is it happening only on server or also singleplayer?

Lastly, im having problems with the xcrafted, its slow to recognize the recipes and I have make stacks of things by accident when I right click the output (Vliro has already reported this, but I didnt see it being adressed)
XACT and Steves Workshop both uses their own crafting handler, which is unfortunately not well coded. So you willneed to keep that in mind (both mods are no longer receiving updates for 1.7.10)

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, intended. Extruder is internaly melting the input. So it will revert back to normal iron (same as if you will put in Magnetized Ingot, it will demagnetize it, since liquid can't really be magnetized)

That is interesting, is it happening only on server or also singleplayer?

XACT and Steves Workshop both uses their own crafting handler, which is unfortunately not well coded. So you willneed to keep that in mind (both mods are no longer receiving updates for 1.7.10)
I haven't tried making the axe in singleplayer.

The xcrafter problems has only been in this last updates, thats way I asked

H

Herrminator1994

Gregtech is definitely tough, I'm not a newbie to modded minecraft, but my early automated EBF is one of the most complex single systems I've ever set up.

H

Herrminator1994

2016-05-16_08.53.50.png
2016-05-16_08.54.32.png
2016-05-16_08.54.14.png

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK on Jupiter there is liquid mettalic hidrogen which is liquid hidrogen with the properties of a metal... so that would be magnetic liquid.
I was waiting for someone to talk back science to me :D

there is also fluid called Ferrofluid, which has magnetic properties... But its specialy manufactured one... If you will melt normal magnet, will it keep its magnetic properties? :)

R

Rogash

Ferromagnetic materials loose magnetism at curie temperature..768 Cº for iron...you can look it up for more information