[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

P

Pyromancer56

You can't use Certus Quartz Bees right now (outside of using Gendustry) because it seems to be looking for the GT version of a certus quartz block which can't be made. The AE2 version of the block doesn't work.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
You can't use Certus Quartz Bees right now (outside of using Gendustry) because it seems to be looking for the GT version of a certus quartz block which can't be made. The AE2 version of the block doesn't work.
Should be fixed in the next update, they come weekly normally so within a day or so most likely.

Vliro

Jul 29, 2019
This was a surprise, really wanted to get the dark steel but I apparently have to set-up some polytetra.. something in order to get the vacuum freezer :[ Is there any other way to get the XP-boost enchant? The only reason I was after the enchanter, since I want it for my diamond spikes. No use in infusion enchanting, and I re-enchanted the spikes like 10 times using the division sigil but w/o luck.

JustOneFeather

Jul 29, 2019
This was a surprise, really wanted to get the dark steel but I apparently have to set-up some polytetra.. something in order to get the vacuum freezer :[ Is there any other way to get the XP-boost enchant? The only reason I was after the enchanter, since I want it for my diamond spikes. No use in infusion enchanting, and I re-enchanted the spikes like 10 times using the division sigil but w/o luck.
You can trade with villager-priest, enchantment isn't so rare -> transfer enchant to a book -> stack books -> PROFIT!
In my case this big-nosed offered iron pickaxe with xp-boost 2.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack update v3.2.7
New Mods:
- Hardcore Wither - Disabled per default; for testing.
- Chisel Tones

Mod Updates:
- EnderIO -> 2.3.0.425
- InfinityCore -> 1.6a
- Railcraft -> 9.12.2.0
- Wireless Crafting Terminal -> 1.8.3b
- StorageDrawers -> 1.9.8
- Framez 2 -> 0.1.2

Changes/Fixes:
- DOB Bees now require catalyst also for breeding inside Mutatron
- Fixed Certus and Platinum bee Flower blocks
- Fixed Fishing Core infusion
- Added aspects to Ztones blocks
- Upgraded TC Farmland recipes to garden soil (from Ztones)
- GUIDE BOOKS: Removed Maintenance problems table -> Replaced by text version
- GUIDE BOOKS: Moved BBF Example recipes to another page
- Re-enabled Ztones Ofanix - with changed recipe
- Re-enabled Ztones Splat Axe - No crafting recipe, rare loot
- Halved tungstate cluster output in Blast Furnace/Pulverizer
- Travel Anchor can't be used as unpowered elevator now. You MUST have Staff of Travelling
- Disabled Metamorphic Stone wordgen
- Metamorphic Stone cannot be silk touched anymore. Always gives Cracked version, which needs to be "fixed"

Will appreciate if you will enable Hardcore Wither and give some feedback on github. So we can tweak the numbers and config values.

Last edited:

whyoonowork

Jul 29, 2019
The autoclave recipes for making ores from crops require many times more eu and time than making ores from combs. Intended?

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
are charcoal pit igniters supposed to explode when removing them after completing a pile? just tried to wrench one from a 5x5x2 pile and the whole thing blew up.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
are charcoal pit igniters supposed to explode when removing them after completing a pile? just tried to wrench one from a 5x5x2 pile and the whole thing blew up.
You shouldn't need to remove to start a new pile if that's what you were doing.

That said, I've never actually tried to remove one but I haven't heard of it happening before.

melignus

Jul 29, 2019
I have a chemical reactor that I'm trying to import oxygen and nitrogen cells into. But for some reason it will only accept one type of cell at a time. If I take all the oxygen out it imports the nitrogen. If I take the nitrogen out it imports the oxygen, but it won't import both. I've tried Ender IO conduits (no upgrades, they didn't seem relevant), GT item conduits, and Build craft conduits (these export both but then the second type to get to the chemical reactor pops out of the pipe instead of going into the second slot in the reactor). I've tried importing from every side of the machine, no luck. Any help would be appreciated!

whyoonowork

Jul 29, 2019
I have a chemical reactor that I'm trying to import oxygen and nitrogen cells into. But for some reason it will only accept one type of cell at a time. If I take all the oxygen out it imports the nitrogen. If I take the nitrogen out it imports the oxygen, but it won't import both. I've tried Ender IO conduits (no upgrades, they didn't seem relevant), GT item conduits, and Build craft conduits (these export both but then the second type to get to the chemical reactor pops out of the pipe instead of going into the second slot in the reactor). I've tried importing from every side of the machine, no luck. Any help would be appreciated!

No recipe will take both nitrogen and oxygen cells, you have to pipe one of those in as a liquid to make nitrogen dioxide.

Reactions: JustOneFeather

melignus

Jul 29, 2019
No recipe will take both nitrogen and oxygen cells, you have to pipe one of those in as a liquid to make nitrogen dioxide.

I apologize I miss-typed, I'm trying to automate nitric acid with nitrogen dioxide and oxygen with water. Your comment gave me an idea and I figured out the problem. It won't take the second type of cell unless there's water in the machine already, ie the second cell needs to be the last piece of the recipe. But it won't take two different cells until there's water in it. Thanks for the quick response!

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Jason, please see attached image file for a problem with the Railcraft plate recipe. It shows up as a crafting recipe you can craft in a crafting table and doesn't have any GregTech tools associated with it, but I do not believe this should be the case. It's name is also wrong, and is referring to the object's name for the crafting result of 4 lead ingots in a crafting table. I'm unsure if it affects only the shown item or if others are similarly affected.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Attachments

• railcraft plate recipe error.png
    railcraft plate recipe error.png
    405.9 KB · Views: 39

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
What exactly is hardcore wither ?
Do I have to change my automated wither killing machine?
The more times you kill wither the harder it gets, with extra abilities like teleporting. Its player specific, so if you kill him 10x it will not get harder for someone who never killed him. The difficulty is set on summoning. I am not sure how it exactly behaves with auto wither spawn/killer systems.

edit: Also the more players are around the wither, the harder he gets too

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
The more times you kill wither the harder it gets, with extra abilities like teleporting. Its player specific, so if you kill him 10x it will not get harder for someone who never killed him. The difficulty is set on summoning. I am not sure how it exactly behaves with auto wither spawn/killer systems.

edit: Also the more players are around the wither, the harder he gets too

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Is it teleporting the player or the wither because if the wither can teleport then my automated wither killing machine obviously doesnt work anymore :(

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Is it teleporting the player or the wither because if the wither can teleport then my automated wither killing machine doesnt work :(
Honestly I am not 100% sure. Part of the mod is experience the abilities for the first time :) So just test it out and you will see :D The worst that could happen is that you will have Wither flying free around in your world , killing everyone he see :D

Oh and I guess I should tell that after certain number of kills the wither will explode after death :D

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I am not 100% sure. Part of the mod is experience the abilities for the first time :) So just test it out and you will see :D The worst that could happen is that you will have Wither flying free around in your world , killing everyone he see :D

Oh and I guess I should tell that after certain number of kills the wither will explode after death :D
My wither spawning area is next to our base ...
I don't want to have a free wither so close to the base.