[GAME] Cardwolf III

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Fredrikam coming in with a vote on Shazam, then lightly challenging Vike's odd clear of him.
Vike has a good point and I will consider Shaz as town for now unless Vike flips scum. As for my vote I forgot to change it. I think EoD is here any moment so I'll be quick and vote ##dylan for the only reason that we need a wagon to move (otherwise the wolves have control over the vote).

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely the first thing, although I now find myself in an awkward position where vote-switching on any basis is going to reflect poorly on me. Vote Vikestep I suppose, since this is your wolf-tone. No, I don't really insist you're a wolf.
But I'm not a wolf Pyure. Tell me your thoughts on dylanpiera pleease

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I know hypothetically why you moved that vote fred, but is there any way you can describe how you ended up picking dylan specifically?

Possibly, how much time do I have?
don't we have a whole lot longer left? I was just about to sleep lol

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vike has a good point and I will consider Shaz as town for now unless Vike flips scum. As for my vote I forgot to change it. I think EoD is here any moment so I'll be quick and vote ##dylan for the only reason that we need a wagon to move (otherwise the wolves have control over the vote).
So what is it frederikam? Did you choose someone random? or did you choose a wagon that needs to move?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
also the fact that fred is assuming that the dylan vote is not being pushed by wolves means he knows I am town.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
So what is it frederikam? Did you choose someone random? or did you choose a wagon that needs to move?

The mafia can orchestrate a wagon. The town can't be so easily agreeable. I'd say both but I don't have any other particular reason to lynch Dynal.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@VikeStep , regarding dylan, my 5-minute notes and analysis

• possibly more analytical than usual, but just fringe observations and no analysis
  • then more fringe observations, moderate observation on erindalc since he used the word "jumpy"
  • Digs into fowltief for voting victini (does dylan do this?)
  • Doesn't stress over the votes on himself
  • His response to your vote feels a little artistic at the beginning, and straightens out at the end.
  • He then votes ljfa to "not be in a tie breaker", while questioning squidly and fowl voted victini

I dunno man. A lot of this comes down to his meta, and I'm not really fresh on his game play lately. I can see this totally being in his wolf range especially if he has a "power player" (your level, etc) to work with and measure up to.

I'm more or less comfortable lynching dylan or vikestep at this point. The vikestep thing is based entirely on my personal conviction that this (uber-town) is your wolf style, similar to our last game.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
also the fact that fred is assuming that the dylan vote is not being pushed by wolves means he knows I am town.
I never said that. I never looked into who voted that wagon because I was in a hurry. Wasn't EoD supposed to occur about now?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vike, I hate it when we give fred ammo to bitch about the D1 lynches. His meta is to always do something kinda dumb on D1 and get destroyed as a result. If I hop on that wagon, I'm a perpetrator.

Also, I kinda wish you'd actually quoted the pocketing snippet because that wasn't really it (but I did see the semi-pocket)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
It was the fact that he voted dylan and took back Shazam vote. He changed his reads so they were the same as mine. He just claimed that dylan was "random". Because random is a perfectly fine way to choose a lynch target, it also absolves you of blame later because you can just blame it on the statistics.

Reactions: Pyure