[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
i found a bug if u put a division sigil (in this case not activated )in a crafting table (checked crafting termnal and crafting station )it will craft into iron ingots , if u try to craft it with a shipping crate u dont get 3 magical 5k supply crates out of it all it does is changes the visible number of iron

recoil101

Jul 29, 2019
Using Seed Infuser with a universal seed and 32 lead ingots should give a lead seed, but instead gives a gold seed. Seems there is no way to create a lead seed :-(

K

Keros

Here's the crash itself;
  1. Description: Exception in server tick loop

2. java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -9
  3. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:28)
  4. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)
  5. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)
  6. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)
  7. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)
  8. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)
  9. at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)
  10. at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
  11. at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:189)
  12. at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:354)
  13. at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:30)
  14. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:596)
  15. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
  16. at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
  17. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
  18. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
What were you doing when it crashed?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I entered my single play world and it crashed right after that , I could only see my inventory.

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Using Seed Infuser with a universal seed and 32 lead ingots should give a lead seed, but instead gives a gold seed. Seems there is no way to create a lead seed :-(
Sadly, known. A number of crystal seeds cannot be crafted.
Maybe just make them normally, delete the wrong ones, and "cheat" the real ones in. Least you spent the resources.
Caigan's sent in a ticket to the mod developer already, with this issue.

https://github.com/jaredlll08/Fluxed-Crystals-Reborn/issues/36

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
i found a bug if u put a division sigil (in this case not activated )in a crafting table (checked crafting termnal and crafting station )it will craft into iron ingots , if u try to craft it with a shipping crate u dont get 3 magical 5k supply crates out of it all it does is changes the visible number of iron
I'm not sure about the shipping crates but division sigils crafting into a random amount of iron ingots is supposed to happen, it's a feature that extra utilities added for people to use up spare division sigils.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
I'm not sure about the shipping crates but division sigils crafting into a random amount of iron ingots is supposed to happen, it's a feature that extra utilities added for people to use up spare division sigils.
crafting the sigil with a crate should be considered a different recipe though and as such should have a different output

spare division sigils are decent aspects when melted in a alchemical furnace thats what ive always done with "useless" spares normaly but selling for currency became relevant when i almost ran out of vouchers

as a side note to Caigan it just hit me if terrasteel is the strongest weopon material pre-draconium then max dmg logic while using a crosswbow would suggest it be used as a head for a bolt but that requires it to be poured on to a tool rod and but magical metals dont melt in the smeltry (but molten terrasteel exists so minetweaker could patch it to work) so it might be a thing to fix else arrows will always be stronger then bolts not matter what u do with them becuase bolts by defualt cant be made with magical metal heads but arrows can be (theroretically the problem also exists with all magic metals but draconium types and terrasteel are effected the most by it )

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I entered my single play world and it crashed right after that , I could only see my inventory.
Blech, I should know this one, but my brain is like mush atm.
Had you just updated the game at all?
Had anything changed about your PC setup, like downloading updates to your OS or Java?
If no to the above, download MCEdit and look at the area around your current location. Any black chunk sized areas?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a corrupted chunk or a corrupted block nearby. If you go to the minecraft directory for the modpack, in the crash reports folder, there should be text files of all your crashes. The one dated the latest should also show more information I could use to figure out what exactly is crashing you.

Known issue unfortunately, but I have a fix already in place for the next update.

That's odd, I'll look into it.

(but molten terrasteel exists so minetweaker could patch it to work)
I'll see about doing this as part of making non-castable molten metals castable.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
non-castable molten metals castable.
i found this on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/3dta6c/molten_terrasteel_casting_or_how_to_give_mod/
it supposeably has the minetweaker script needed to cast molten magical metals into ingots/blocks and to also turn it into tool/weopon parts should be a nice jumping off pt (probably needs to be checked over for completeness ,my initial browse through it makes me think its missing the script for a casting few part types )

Last edited:
K

Keros

Looks like a corrupted chunk or a corrupted block nearby. If you go to the minecraft directory for the modpack, in the crash reports folder, there should be text files of all your crashes. The one dated the latest should also show more information I could use to figure out what exactly is crashing you.

Hello Caigan, I don't know exactly which folder you mean, I checked it and I found only a file with ''Request-0000.Json'' at the crash reports, is that what you are searching for?

Attachments

• 2016-04-16_19.13.58.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 57
K

Keros

Blech, I should know this one, but my brain is like mush atm.
Had you just updated the game at all?
Had anything changed about your PC setup, like downloading updates to your OS or Java?
If no to the above, download MCEdit and look at the area around your current location. Any black chunk sized areas?

Hi Tris, I will now download it and check it out. what do I do if I find black chunk areas?

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Caigan, I don't know exactly which folder you mean, I checked it and I found only a file with ''Request-0000.Json'' at the crash reports, is that what you are searching for?
That's not..the crash report itself. That was the -only- file in there? That's bizarre. Reboot the world, have it crash again, and see if that produces an actual report.
That file you posted in the zip is just a list of all mods requested, by Minecraft/Forge

K

Keros

That's not..the crash report itself. That was the -only- file in there? That's bizarre. Reboot the world, have it crash again, and see if that produces an actual report.
That file you posted in the zip is just a list of all mods requested, by Minecraft/Forge

oops, my bad. I did another one and it now have a file with ''request/response'' in it, I think that's the right one? Here is also the crash report from the console again

http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/015d38c9

Attachments

• 2016-04-23_20.44.05.zip
    21.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

rekasa

Jul 29, 2019
Are you not supposed to mass crate one thing, or am I crafting the crates incorrectly?

I have a ton of raw rubber that I wanted to mass crate, but if I put it into a crate, it gets 1% filled and I can't seem to put more rubber in the crates that are 1% filled.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
according to the log you linked, it'd be for you : c:\ftb\TheFerretBusiness\minecraft\crash-reports\

Are you not supposed to mass crate one thing, or am I crafting the crates incorrectly?
Which crates are working and which aren't are a bit of a mess right now, my apologies.

You basically need to combine items in creates to get to the right tiers. 10 FMC, 50 FMC, 100 FMC, 500 FMC, 1000 FMC.

It'll be a bit clearer and include instructions in the next update.

rekasa

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, so I can use, say, something that gives 400 FMC, but then I need to add something that has 100 to make a working crate?

So I can have the rubber do most of the FMC, but I just need to "even" it up? Am I understanding correctly?

K

Keros

according to the log you linked, it'd be for you : c:\ftb\TheFerretBusiness\minecraft\crash-reports\

Now I got it, I think you need this one.

Attachments

• crash-2016-04-23_20.52.02-server.txt
    31.6 KB · Views: 65

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Now I got it, I think you need this one.
Looks like a corrupt chunk. Did you create this world fresh for version 13, or did this come from a previous version?
if you can restore a backup from AromaBackup, easy to do just select it and look at the bottom right, "backups"..this might work. your current (unloadable) world is still there, if you do this

K

Keros

Looks like a corrupt chunk. Did you create this world fresh for version 13, or did this come from a previous version?
if you can restore a backup from AromaBackup, easy to do just select it and look at the bottom right, "backups"..this might work. your current (unloadable) world is still there, if you do this

I'm not sure, I made the world like 1 or 2 weeks ago. I can try it with the back-up thing but what is the point if this keeps happening. I would rather solve the cause of this problem.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, so I can use, say, something that gives 400 FMC, but then I need to add something that has 100 to make a working crate?

So I can have the rubber do most of the FMC, but I just need to "even" it up? Am I understanding correctly?
Yep, pretty much. =)

I would rather solve the cause of this problem.
Before any of these suggestions, make a separate backup of the world.

• Well, using MCEdit, you could delete the broken chunk if you know which one it is.
  • If you aren't sure, you can use it to select the chunks your base is in, and then Prune all other chunks away. (Make a backup first!). When you load into the world again, it will regenerate those chunks.
  • There are tools that can find broken chunks and delete them as well. https://github.com/Fenixin/Minecraft-Region-Fixer is one, it has a prebuilt exe about halfway down the page that I've used before.
As for the cause...unfortunately, the crash log didn't point to anything that would have caused it. It could have been simple as a chunk not saving correctly because of Minecraft crashing, or power going out, or something in the world corrupting the chunk.