Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... This looks... Familiair..

I'm sorry for the restart everyone, I did forget to mention that one rule... So keep in mind its a thing now
You can not name claim, nor quote anything from your role PM (PS this technically was already in the quoting rules so boo you!)

This is the game thread! Signup thread is right here. Only post here if you have signed up.

Day 1 ends 8PM GMT - 19/4/2016

Players:

1. Zexy - Town Jailkeeper - Wolfkilled N3
  2. Fowltief
  3. Lethosos - Vanilla Townie - Lynched D2
  4. 016Nojr
  5. Vikestep - Mafia Jailkeeper - Lynched D3
  6. Pyure - Vanilla Townie - Wolfkilled N4
  7. RealKC
  8. Frederikam - Vanilla Townie - Lynched D1
  9. Trajing - Vanilla Townie - Modkilled N4
  10. VictiniX888
  11. Erindalc - Mafia Goon - Lynched D6
  12. Someone Else 37 - Vanilla Townie - Wolfkilled N5
  13. Robijnvogel - Vanilla Townie - Lynched D4
  14. Shazam08 - Town Cop w/n0 scan - Shot by Vigilante N5
  15. Corpsecat - Mafia Goon (Vanilla Mafia) - Lynched D5
  16. Goreae
  17. The_J

It is now N0. You can not post here untill the start of D1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zexy and Pyure

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
^

It is now D1. You can post now.
Remember to read the rules

Don't forget to confirm that you have received your role PM by atleast posting once in thread.

Reactions: Zexy

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Ehm, wow. Next time you decide to restart the game, you should consider to at least have more than 3 of 17 votes about it first. I'm assuming someone else did the illegal quoting, as I followed the rules.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
fred, by the time we canceled the game, wolves were already outing themselves because they had no idea half the town was called steve.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Ehm, wow. Next time you decide to restart the game, you should consider to at least have more than 3 of 17 votes about it first. I'm assuming someone else did the illegal quoting, as I followed the rules.
The game was screwed. So we restarted.

You were the one that was breaking the rules, but unknowingly to your knowledge. The link I put in the rules is outdated and a thing that has been added over the time was "Do not quote anything out of your role PM"
But that is again, an pretty obvious rule.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Fred didn't quote the PM, and he's traditionally allowed to claim his role or flavour name if he wants to do so and does it w/o quoting you. My understanding, anyway?

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Fred didn't quote the PM, and he's traditionally allowed to claim his role or flavour name if he wants to do so and does it w/o quoting you. My understanding, anyway?
Yes, I was merely referring to the PM with my own words.

Anyways, let's get on with the actual game.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Well I thought I'd get a post in before I head to class. I was sleeping during the whole name claim debacle and I was actually a wolf last game. Went the opposite way this time around with a vanillager role. I actually was really hoping not to get a wolf role this time around. It can be quite stressful. And since absolutely nothing happened yet besides discussion about the last attempt, there's not really much to say.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
stop talking about the previous game now... just getting me more confused..nothing happened.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
He's not getting too involved in all the drama or something?

Better question is how I managed to read Sora as town.
This is not helping. None of these have posted since the game began. And you striked Sora out for whatever reason. Also, being passive is a scumtell since you can't tell scum and villagers apart when they are not speaking and giving opinions.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This is not helping. None of these have posted since the game began. And you striked Sora out for whatever reason. Also, being passive is a scumtell since you can't tell scum and villagers apart when they are not speaking and giving opinions.
Was pyure's post saying he reads erin and sora not a joke? Because it read as a joke to me.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Was pyure's post saying he reads erin and sora not a joke? Because it read as a joke to me.
Thank you.

Neither have posted, and one's not even playing.

Learn to cope with D1-pyure.