Open 1.1.0: Recipes not working in machines

Mathijn

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Can't use my compressor to create snow, the machine simply doesn't accept the bucket of water. Restarting does nothing. Other recipes work fine.

Similar problem occurred earlier with redstone blocks and smoothstone in an induction furnace. Restarting solved that.

Mod & Version:
Industrialcraft 2 - 2.2.819 experimental

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Can't use my compressor to create snow, the machine simply doesn't accept the bucket of water. Restarting does nothing. Other recipes work fine.

Similar problem occurred earlier with redstone blocks and smoothstone in an induction furnace. Restarting solved that.

Mod & Version:
Industrialcraft 2 - 2.2.819 experimental

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Induction furnace thing didn't work for me when I had max upgrades in them (had to remove and readd the resonant upgrade)

Mathijn

Jul 29, 2019
Induction furnace thing didn't work for me when I had max upgrades in them (had to remove and readd the resonant upgrade)

I got the TE machine working again, but the IC2 machine doesn't work after breaking/replacing it.

Mathijn

Jul 29, 2019
Sure the recipie isn't blocked?

try adding the push upgrade and inventory next to it. might be the problem

It's the snow from water bucket recipe, it shows up on NEI. I'll do some testing with the push upgrade in a bit, but i've done it by hand before, so I'm quite puzzled.

Zadkiel

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't work for me either. 1.1.0 - Compressor will not accept water bucket as an input, but there is a recipe for it.

Edit: As a workaround - I just tested the TE Glacial Preciptator, and it does work as expected to produce snowballs, snow or ice, although the recipes are missing from NEI. I'm going to create a bug report about the missing recipes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mathijn

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
I don't remember the bucket of water ever working in the compressor. The fact it is showing in NEI is likely to be the bug. A water cell does make snow though.

Keridos

Jul 29, 2019
Still the induction smelter recipes are bugged when you have augments installed in them. Had the same issue that my reinforced smelter was not able to produce any ore, until I removed the speed augments for a second and then readded them.