Seconded Beta!

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I'll second that agreement--a bit too active despite his prior statement about "not enough time".

Vote Freddie

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

What has my time to do with this? This is ridiculous. How is it wolfy to say I'm busy when I still have a bit of time for the thread?

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, if Pyure doesn't get wolfkilled today, he's most likely a wolf, judging by the death of Vikestep.

vote RealKC since I voted for him yesterday.

Congrats. You just killed any incentive for the wolves to kill Pyure. Why would the wolves kill pyure, if the town is going to lynch him anyways because he wasn't wolfkilled? This is a common Werewolf fallacy.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I have fowltief as town primarily because of this:
[insert quote about how he doesn't want to hop on a bandwagon]
Which I read as legit.

The town should lynch every. single. day. It is the only way we can release new information and kill wolves. Wolves do not have as much incentive to do this, since a lynch could easily be pointed at one of their buddies. It is inherently scummy to say that lynching is a very bad idea.

Vote Fowlthief

(Ps. My name is Frederik and not Frederick. Fred if you will)

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to go ahead and vote erin based on:
Actually, if Pyure doesn't get wolfkilled today, he's most likely a wolf, judging by the death of Vikestep.
Sounds a lot like he's a wolf trying to frame Pyure.
Also, he still doesn't seem to be playing. Seriously, we've had 3 pages of information to analyse and he votes for KC for no reason whatsoever.

Fwiw, I'm reading Fred as town now. His defense nullifies Pyure's second argument, while the "Look I'm town" argument just doesn't ring any alarms for me.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to go ahead and vote erin based on:

Sounds a lot like he's a wolf trying to frame Pyure.
Also, he still doesn't seem to be playing. Seriously, we've had 3 pages of information to analyse and he votes for KC for no reason whatsoever.

Fwiw, I'm reading Fred as town now. His defense nullifies Pyure's second argument, while the "Look I'm town" argument just doesn't ring any alarms for me.
I understand where you are coming from, but what is your view on Fowlthief?

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I understand where you are coming from, but what is your view on Fowlthief?
Well, first of all, I see his early vote on you as an antismite, so nothing to take too seriously
"I see no reason to hop on a bandwagon when he's already going die." would actually sound okay in a normal game, but this is not a normal game. I don't think he really understood the fact that he is putting people at danger of lynch. Then RJS pointed it out, and he went with it, so from that I think he's town. Of course he could be a wolf that feels like he's reached a dead end in trying to further argue against the idea, but I doubt that.

Reactions: fowltief

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Also robij I'd like you to come clean on what you claim are wolf indications from me. Consider it an opportunity to make a case against me.

Ok, I'll give it a go:

I don't see how calling Vike a wolf would be beneficial to the wolves if the wolves just decided to straight up kill him anyways. For that reason I townread Pyure.
I don't understand your logic. Why would a wolf encourage a mislynch only to kill that person during the night? It wouldn't make sense to do as a wolf.

@frederikam
to double-bluff any suspicion on him away.

@Pyure
This is the only way you have made yourself a suspect, for as far as I can remember. Trying too hard to seem a towny on the first day.
Besides that, some other players that are being suspected of wolfhood have been actively or passively defending you. You are the most defended player, for as far as I can see.
Players who have defended you: Me (ironically :( ), Frederikam, VictiniX, Lethosos, Nojr and Vikestep. The latter two are dead townsmen, so I guess those don't count in favour of suspicion.
On the other hand, this could just as well be the wolves trying to lynch you as a townsman.

@everyonehere
I don't have any solid arguments to lift Pyure's suspicion of me. If you lynch me, so be it, no matter whether I am a wolf or not. I'd just like to play another day or two, as I'm not very experienced in this game. I seemed to have a knack of getting lynched on the first day in "living room werewolves". So please, if you'd kill me now and I appear to be a werewolf, you'd still know nothing about the other werewolves, so you wouldn't really make progress, would you? If I'd be a werewolf it would be wise to at least keep me alive until I spilled the name of another werewolf, no? And if I'd be a villager, which I claim to be, lynching me obviously wouldn't help you either.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Seems more normal to me then the lawyer game. I'm not sure how you'd view this game differently from all the games ive played so far.. RJS spoke and changed my perspective so I changed my vote. In my mind I expected multiple lynches day one, not as efficient yes but that's what was going in my mind before RJS spoke. More lynches,more info.

To me one vote isn't in danger.... 2 votes are.. I had no intention of putting him in danger on Day one with zero info. Someone else voted on top of you and put you there.

But now that you clearly chosen to take advantage of this and attempt to make yourself more town. ( and your intentionally spelling my name wrong, h is silent) I'm voting Frederikam.. by putting myself as the second vote on you, you are clearly In danger of Lynch. Which would make me look suspicious for sending someone to Lynch that is a town. If you are town.
But what I'm getting is your a pro competitive person at this and I'm just a casual gamer.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see how calling Vike a wolf would be beneficial to the wolves if the wolves just decided to straight up kill him anyways. For that reason I townread Pyure.
Which is exactly why I now "wolfread" both Pyure and you, sir. :)
I don't understand your logic. Why would a wolf encourage a mislynch only to kill that person during the night? It wouldn't make sense to do as a wolf.
This argument is under debate enough to be called on WIFOM. The wolves wouldn't encourage a mislynch on Vike if they planned to kill him, unless they knew this and encouraged a mislynch to make them look towny, unless they knew this and wanted to double bluff, etc.

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
vote RealKC since I voted for him yesterday.
Right, except the wolves know this too. Why murder me if the town's happ---

Congrats. You just killed any incentive for the wolves to kill Pyure. Why would the wolves kill pyure, if the town is going to lynch him anyways because he wasn't wolfkilled? This is a common Werewolf fallacy.
Nevermind.

A few minutes of my time is apparently a lot on these forums. I meant it when I said I skimmed the chat.
That's a good observation. Lots of players here don't get involved at all. They open the thread, randomly vote someone, and then jump to another forum game. Like that counting game where you add +1 to the number of the person who added +1 before you. Exciting!

What has my time to do with this? This is ridiculous. How is it wolfy to say I'm busy when I still have a bit of time for the thread?
It isn't wolfy in and of itself. I just care about inconsistencies.

The town should lynch every. single. day. It is the only way we can release new information and kill wolves. Wolves do not have as much incentive to do this, since a lynch could easily be pointed at one of their buddies. It is inherently scummy to say that lynching is a very bad idea.
I interpreted his comment differently than you. There's a difference between opting out of a bandwagon and opting out of lynching anyone at all.

Ok, I'll give it a go:

@Pyure
This is the only way you have made yourself a suspect, for as far as I can remember. Trying too hard to seem a towny on the first day.
Besides that, some other players that are being suspected of wolfhood have been actively or passively defending you. You are the most defended player, for as far as I can see.
Players who have defended you: Me (ironically :( ), Frederikam, VictiniX, Lethosos, Nojr and Vikestep. The latter two are dead townsmen, so I guess those don't count in favour of suspicion.
On the other hand, this could just as well be the wolves trying to lynch you as a townsman.
What is "This" when you say "this is the only way..."? "This" is what I'm actually asking for clarification on. I have you and Fred as acting very "Look how town I am" which raises a red flag for me. Are you suggesting I'm doing the same thing because I posted a single analysis comment?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I am not "acting town". At this point, I don't really care if you think that I'm a wolf or not. As I've tried to make clear, lynching me right now wouldn't help you either way. +I don't want to die. :p

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
@Robijnvogel okay, right now, your arguments are making no sense whatsoever to me.
Your argument against Pyure appears to be the fact that he is "making himself look town", which still doesn't ring any alarms for me
Then your defense is even more baffling. You say you don't care about being lynched, then say you want to live another day or two? Thing is, if you're wolf, we can figure out who the others are by their behavior/voting, and we definitely don't need you to "spill" the name of another wolf. Seriously, I'd never expect a wolf to give away another wolf.

I really do not know what to make of Robin's posts, they seem so wolfy I actually don't think he's wolf.

Reactions: Lethosos

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
My votes aren't permanent and I'm really busy with RL stuff so sorry and antismootch rjs

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'll go ahead and move my vote off Fred and back onto Spanky. You don't have any, right? Should be safe enough right now.

Vote Spawn

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Oh boy, there's a bunch of stuff to read again
I'm not sure who I can believe and which conclusion I should draw. I'll antismite erindalc.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
@Robijnvogel
You say you don't care about being lynched, then say you want to live another day or two?
With "If you lynch me, so be it," I meant that, either way, it wouldn't really matter to you whether you lynch me or not. Of course I want to live; I want to keep playing.

Now we're talking. You've just implied that you think I'm town. Are you still considering me for your vote?
I did not imply anything about you in that post.
I will not change my vote, but I will hold off on promoting my Pyurewolf suspicions any further until tomorrow. As it stands now, you will live to play another day.