Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I was hoping for some better classic vike-analysis there mate

A (paranoid) guy might think you're teamed with the_J and looking for an easy scapegoat. Killing the tanner would work towards your victory condition.

That said: I think Cheese and the_J have essentially equivalent wolf-factor at this point. I won't blame anyone for going either way. So long as one of them dies a horrible bloody death.
Sorry, I am at work right now, I realised I forgot to post last night and did something on public transport on the way here. I'll talk more later

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
A reminder that the day ends in about 22 hours from now. I think most people, if not everyone, has appeared and voted, but I'll try and go through the list as the deadline gets closer.

Good job on the verbose discussion...

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
A reminder that the day ends in about 22 hours from now. I think most people, if not everyone, has appeared and voted, but I'll try and go through the list as the deadline gets closer.

Good job on the verbose discussion...
Uh... It's been s4 hours already? Wow that was the most eventful day I've ever experienced in a werewolf game. It was like an entire game right there. Crazy.

Reactions: Lethosos and Pyure

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
OH MY GOD PYURE DOES NOBODY REALISE HOW STUPID HE'S BEING. THERE IS LITERALLY NO OTHER ROLE IN THE GAME WHICH WANTS TO BE LYNCHED THIS EARLY. AND IF YOU LET THE BLOODY YOMA KILL ME I WILL LITERALLY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE PURPOSEFULLY MAKING ME LOSE WHEN YOU COULD LET ME WIN WITH NO BAD EFFECTS TO YOUR WIN CONDITION WHATSOEVER.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU COME UP WITH THE CONCLUSION THAT I'M A WOLF? WHY WOULD A WOLF BEG TO BE LYNCHED? THE ONLY REASON YOU SHOULDN'T LYNCH A JESTER IS BECAUSE HE KILLS SOMEONE, AND I DON'T!

And if the town really want my help, pyure doesn't look like a villager at all, stop trusting him so much. Wolf pyure likes to get people so confused that they just follow him because that's their natural reaction.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
OH MY GOD PYURE DOES NOBODY REALISE HOW STUPID HE'S BEING. THERE IS LITERALLY NO OTHER ROLE IN THE GAME WHICH WANTS TO BE LYNCHED THIS EARLY. AND IF YOU LET THE BLOODY YOMA KILL ME I WILL LITERALLY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE PURPOSEFULLY MAKING ME LOSE WHEN YOU COULD LET ME WIN WITH NO BAD EFFECTS TO YOUR WIN CONDITION WHATSOEVER.
Wrong. By killing you we forfeit a turn where we could lynch someone that benefits our win condition. It's not our fault you decided to reveal so the Yoma can kill you.

Reactions: Pyure

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
And on that note, Vote the_j because I don't think LAC is a wolf and I think the_j is now likely to be a wolf.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
That's called "pulling an sg"

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
WHY WOULD A WOLF BEG TO BE LYNCHED? THE ONLY REASON YOU SHOULDN'T LYNCH A JESTER IS BECAUSE HE KILLS SOMEONE, AND I DON'T!
What makes you think I believe you want to be lynched?? You're too smart to just let yourself get exposed to the yoma like that while trusting that the villagers would lynch one of their own voluntarily. Wolves win when the villagers are dead. That means lynching the tanner is a bad idea for town.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Wait, that's actually a really good point. The Yoma only really cares about eating villagers. If we have one that's the obvious target anyways, that gives us some control during the night. On the other hand, if the yoma has another target instead, the tanner is still good to keep alive because the only one who really wants him dead is the yoma. The wolves won't kill you unless they're either massive dicks or they really need you to die. There's so many other roles that actually pose a threat to them, like the seer, blacksmith, claymore. The wolves have no reason to kill the tanner at this point, and if the yoma does kill you, then I consider that a free night.

And if he does kill you, it's kinda your fault. You never reveal as the jester and hope to get lynched anyways unless you convince the town you'll use the kill to their benefit. But if it makes you feel any better, LAC will be my go-to antismite until you do perish.

Reactions: fowltief

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, that's actually a really good point. The Yoma only really cares about eating villagers. If we have one that's the obvious target anyways, that gives us some control during the night. On the other hand, if the yoma has another target instead, the tanner is still good to keep alive because the only one who really wants him dead is the yoma. The wolves won't kill you unless they're either massive dicks or they really need you to die. There's so many other roles that actually pose a threat to them, like the seer, blacksmith, claymore. The wolves have no reason to kill the tanner at this point, and if the yoma does kill you, then I consider that a free night.

And if he does kill you, it's kinda your fault. You never reveal as the jester and hope to get lynched anyways unless you convince the town you'll use the kill to their benefit. But if it makes you feel any better, LAC will be my go-to antismite until you do perish.
exactly what i was thinking..but you worded it better.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
A group effort to lynch Cheese also eliminates a lot of information we could get from voting patterns.

Face it Cheese, your death benefits only yourself and the wolves. We gain nothing from it.

Vote J

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Note J

Yes I know that was lazy and horrible. Shut up.

But it is interesting to see that a jester without a kill still won't be lynched when discovered. Very interesting indeed.