Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Actually, it technically was a 360 total. You originally were on J, then you 180'd to LAC. Then you 180'd again to the_j. So technically it was 360.
If you wanna take into account all the damn spinning I'm doing, sure?

But in this case, for this one spin action, I'm just 180ing. I may 180 again at some point. At which point that will still be a 180.

Jeez you people.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Blegh, doesn't look like I'm surviving tonight. I says other guard because I saw someone mention there being several guards, and without checking I kinds of assumed it was right.
When I'm dead, I'll say kill go dead or Pyure. Pyure is just too damn happy to call every innocent action wolfy, mans goreae is acting too damn weird.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Blegh, doesn't look like I'm surviving tonight. I says other guard because I saw someone mention there being several guards, and without checking I kinds of assumed it was right.
When I'm dead, I'll say kill go dead or Pyure. Pyure is just too damn happy to call every innocent action wolfy, mans goreae is acting too damn weird.
Ey you noticed! I have a grand plan that can't be revealed until it's been fully executed. But don't worry, it's amazing.

Anyways, I'm gonna stay on cheese. If he wants to to be die I say let the sucker to be die.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Huh. This is actually really simple.

If there is another tanner out there, please send me a PM. There probably isn't more than one with the current setup.

Here's some factoids if you're super concerned about trusting me:
1) If I'm a wolf, you're sacrificing a very, very tiny piece of information: I probably wouldn't attack you because you're lower priority (I'd be looking for summoners and guard)
2) Doing this privately mitigates the possibility of wolves sneaking in a tanner-claim.
3) If I'm a villager, you win. You'll get lynched or you'll just win with the team.
4) If I'm neuter, see (1), it essentially applies there as well in my counter-neuter-hunt.

The critical thing is #1. There is a minutely helpful piece of information being delivered to wolves if I'm a wolf. But I'm not. And if I was, the gains outweigh the risks cuz its going to expose the living shit out of LAC.

Reactions: goreae

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Huh. This is actually really simple.

If there is another tanner out there, please send me a PM. There probably isn't more than one with the current setup.

Here's some factoids if you're super concerned about trusting me:
1) If I'm a wolf, you're sacrificing a very, very tiny piece of information: I probably wouldn't attack you because you're lower priority (I'd be looking for summoners and guard)
2) Doing this privately mitigates the possibility of wolves sneaking in a tanner-claim.
3) If I'm a villager, you win. You'll get lynched or you'll just win with the team.
4) If I'm neuter, see (1), it essentially applies there as well in my counter-neuter-hunt.

The critical thing is #1. There is a minutely helpful piece of information being delivered to wolves if I'm a wolf. But I'm not. And if I was, the gains outweigh the risks cuz its going to expose the living shit out of LAC.
Yeah, I sincerely hope you aren't neuter. Because that would be unfortunate for any potential future progeny.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
So, now that I finally got enough time to look at this game and we are already at 7 pages I think I will need to make a quick summary of what has happened for myself.

Pyure -> everyone is suspisious, says a lot to help the town (or try and trick the town, lets hope this won't be the case)
goreae -> argues a lot especially with pyure (although I think this has to do with the fact that pyure says a lot)
the_j-> very,very scared of death. (almost to the point that it looks like if he dies during this game it won't just stay with just the game )
cheese-> KILL ME! KILL ME RIGHT THE %@&# NOW!(Perhaps he should just look for a rope instead?)

Is this summary good enough? Or did I forgot something special/important?

Reactions: Pyure and fowltief