Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
That's a dumb reason to suicide
Absolutely! Or it absolutely looks dumb. You don't know the scholar. You don't know his pain. He may have been bullied for his extreme nerdiness, and who knows, he could be a nerd even among nerds! Even his own people shut him out for being too nerdy! Never judge others' actions by your own standards!

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Absolutely! Or it absolutely looks dumb. You don't know the scholar. You don't know his pain. He may have been bullied for his extreme nerdiness, and who knows, he could be a nerd even among nerds! Even his own people shut him out for being too nerdy! Never judge others' actions by your own standards!
He could just stop being a nerd

Reactions: Lethosos

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
He could just stop being a nerd
GYAHAHAHA! He can't stop being a nerd any more than I can stop being a serial killer, or you can stop being a total FMA geek. One simply can't stop being who they are just because they want to!

Seriously though, Vote erindalc for being cryptic with information that can only benefit the village.

Reactions: Pyure

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
goreae said:
GYAHAHAHA! He can't stop being a nerd any more than I can stop being a serial killer, or you can stop being a total FMA geek. One simply can't stop being who they are just because they want to!

Seriously though, Vote erindalc for being cryptic with information that can only benefit the village.
Well you could read that rolesheet!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Wait why is the tanner (a jester) in the village list with an exception win condition? weird. He should be neuter.

I could see how LAC could plausibly be tanner.
Interesting, that is an issue. He has two conflicting win conditions: survive, and get lynched. Meeting one condition will invalidate the other. It's a bona-fide catch-22!

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
@goreae I was trying to make Pyure read the rolesheet...

EDIT: ninja edit
Every game he does read the rolesheet. Probably several times. He probably knows it better than most. He just didn't reach the understanding until you cryptically prodded at it. Especially since it was alluded that a village role was meant to vote for themselves and the tanner was assumed to be neutral.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
No, he did read the rolesheet. Probably several times. He likely knows the rolesheet quite well at this point. He just didn't reach the understanding until you cryptically prodded at it.
... no, erindalc is right, I haven't really looked at it at all since eru put it up on eletric boogaloo a few weeks ago :p

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese