Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Dude please take the vote off me, I already have one.
1) we just started, don't panic
2) The last time someone panicked about having more than 1 vote on D1, it turned out they were a wolf (last game or the game before, I forget which)
3) The whole point of the process is for someone to have more votes than other people? My vote wasn't an antismite. With the information I have right now I'm hoping you get lynched and die horribly (and also preferably that you're a wolf when that happens)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Reasons man, reasons, work with me here!

So far I have a monstrously high town rating. You need to give us a reason why you think voting people who look like villagers is a great idea. That way if I agree with your reasoning I can hop on that bandwagon.
Why do you have a high town rating?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Why do you have a high town rating?
1) we just started, don't panic
2) The last time someone panicked about having more than 1 vote on D1, it turned out they were a wolf (last game or the game before, I forget which)
3) The whole point of the process is for someone to have more votes than other people? My vote wasn't an antismite. With the information I have right now I'm hoping you get lynched and die horribly (and also preferably that you're a wolf when that happens)
My analysis is awesome. Look how town I look? Isn't it wonderfully townie-ish? I give me a solid 9.72/10 village rating here.

On the other hand, other peeps have been acting rather wolfy. the_J is just one example, I dont wanna go back to the previous page atm and give more examples. And yet you're more interested in voting peeps who look town over peeps who look wolf.

Weird.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Reasons man, reasons, work with me here!

So far I have a monstrously high town rating. You need to give us a reason why you think voting people who look like villagers is a great idea. That way if I agree with your reasoning I can hop on that bandwagon.
Voting for you, I agree, was suspicious seeing as you already have votes on you, but monstrously high town rating? Excuse me? It's still the first day. There's no way you could have a monstrously high rating either way. And your current actions could go either way as well. Either you're village trying to out some wolves, or you're a wolf trying to build credibility and possibly take down a villager in the process.

And besides that, saying you have a monstrously high town rating on the first day is just utter nonsense. I could even see that statement as a strategy to make you look more innocent. Saying you have a high town rating, people would be more hesitant to lynch you.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Entirely true. You can be a pretty ridiculous dude. As can I. But still, saying you're generally trusted day one is pretty odd. The bad kind of odd, not the good kind. This is the good kind of odd:
tumblr_mau0d5NOps1rcrtxgo1_400.gif

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I remember a game in which Pyure claimed he was a villager, and backed it up with arguments along the lines of "well I know I'm a villager"... and he was a wolf. His comments here (particularly the monstrous town rating) remind me a lot of wolf-Pyure in some games.

I want to say he's a Jester, but there's no Jester in this game. Maybe he's a Tanner? In which case, my vote Pyure would actually be doing him a favor. I like that idea.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I remember a game in which Pyure claimed he was a villager, and backed it up with arguments along the lines of "well I know I'm a villager"... and he was a wolf. His comments here (particularly the monstrous town rating) remind me a lot of wolf-Pyure in some games.

I want to say he's a Jester, but there's no Jester in this game. Maybe he's a Tanner? In which case, my vote Pyure would actually be doing him a favor. I like that idea.
Really though, feel free to call the tanner a jester. Different name for the same role.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place

vote someone else 37

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Entirely true. You can be a pretty ridiculous dude. As can I. But still, saying you're generally trusted day one is pretty odd. The bad kind of odd, not the good kind. This is the good kind of odd:
I didn't say I'm generally trusted D1. I said I'm very trustworthy today. Totes diff.

This is what I have so far for today kiddies. Voted target in brackets.

goreae (vikestep), fowltief (sgbros), erindalc (pyure) get free passes. Moving on.

SO37 (016Nojr) -> Defends pyure for no reason. Kinda sketchy.

Now things get more interesting.

RJS (goreae) -> tone read on goreae ("too keen"). -> kinda town.

eeffoc (erindalc) -> defends pyure for no reason. "feel sorry" tone read -> kinda town.

the_J (erindalc) -> "only a wolf can be a dick like that" -> neutral, but he's leaning on erindalc. Slight wolf.

the_j (RJS) -> vote switch? Comes off as "don't dogpile too early." Slight wolf.

016Nojr (Pyure) -> no reads on nojr ever are productive, he doesn't really play to play werewolf.

sorazodia (Shazam) -> Not participating. Very slightly wolf read. Not even worth mentioning.

sgbros1 (fowltief) -> Slight wolf read for omgus-ing. Barely worth mentioning, its in his range.

realKC (the_J Pyure) -> slight wolf read, not participating; Ninja'd. Revision: slight town read, he's picking a side

ljfa (realkc) -> not sure how to read this. ljfa says "vote pyure or not" as if its down to just a couple contestants.

pyure (the_j) -> immensely strong town read. Unbelievably town. Only an idiot would think he's not town, srsly.
-> reaction produced ! (the_J) "take vote off me, i already have one" -> slight wolf read, there's a precedent for these being wolf-tells.

LivingAngryCheese (pyure) -> Picked a "side" with no reason provided. Half-decent wolf tell.

I'm a bit tempted to switch to LAC. Cheese-boy, can you talk to me about how you picked my name? As a bonus measure, can you tell me one other person you might have considered lynching if you didn't wanna kill me instead?

edit: I see you switched targets, but I'm still curious.