Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
D

DahoboKing

I'm sorry but I just have to ask..... Why do you replace the word "la g" with "awesome"??!?! I personally don't like the idea that you shun the idea of commenting on what EVERYONE is noticing.... So I would like to know if anyone else notices a touch of gigalag every now and then..... its on all the servers. I'm sorry man but its annoying and even more so that we can't say la g.....

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry but I just have to ask..... Why do you replace the word "la g" with "awesome"??!?! I personally don't like the idea that you shun the idea of commenting on what EVERYONE is noticing.... So I would like to know if anyone else notices a touch of gigalag every now and then..... its on all the servers. I'm sorry man but its annoying and even more so that we can't say la g.....

Hi there DahoboKing,

It is not meant to restrict or sensor anyone's experience. Originally it was put in place because one player constantly (I mean did not stop when they were online) complained about how awful their "lag" was. It was in-fact their own computer that did not perform well enough to play the modpack they wanted to. It is now kept as a sort of humorous interaction between new and old players that helps generate conversation and provide bonding between players. If you are experiencing lag on every single server we run, then it is either your computer that is not performing up to par or your connection to where our box is hosted is not optimal. We constantly monitor TPS for any down turns and look to solve issues right away. If you are on a particular server and are experiencing some form of "lag" then ask for a staff member to assist you in determining the cause. It can range from FPS, TPS, ping, packets, jitter, etc, so narrowing it down would be the first step. :)

D

DahoboKing

Hi there DahoboKing,

It is not meant to restrict or sensor anyone's experience. Originally it was put in place because one player constantly (I mean did not stop when they were online) complained about how awful their "lag" was. It was in-fact their own computer that did not perform well enough to play the modpack they wanted to. It is now kept as a sort of humorous interaction between new and old players that helps generate conversation and provide bonding between players. If you are experiencing lag on every single server we run, then it is either your computer that is not performing up to par or your connection to where our box is hosted is not optimal. We constantly monitor TPS for any down turns and look to solve issues right away. If you are on a particular server and are experiencing some form of "lag" then ask for a staff member to assist you in determining the cause. It can range from FPS, TPS, ping, packets, jitter, etc, so narrowing it down would be the first step. :)
Ok thanks. its probably my connection to the box, then. My computer is able to run a server and the client. Sorry for the trouble I was just a bit mad at the jitter I was getting (you know that break 3 blocks, rubber band, blocks come back 100000000 chat msg's appear xD)

luigiguy360

Jul 29, 2019
Name: [email protected]
Im looking for a surver where I can help people with mods.
Counting on xbox, I have played minecraft for 4 years.
I have a lot of experience with modded minecraft.
I have never been banned because I have never been on a server.
I have TS3 and can use it.
I can be really active or not. It depends.
And lastly I agree to the rules.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Name: [email protected]
Im looking for a surver where I can help people with mods.
Counting on xbox, I have played minecraft for 4 years.
I have a lot of experience with modded minecraft.
I have never been banned because I have never been on a server.
I have TS3 and can use it.
I can be really active or not. It depends.
And lastly I agree to the rules.

Hello luigiguy360, your ingame name should be what your Ingame Minecraft name is, not your email. I highly suggest you edit your post to contain your ingame name as your email address being open can lead to all sorts of annoying spam.

M

MichaelSWazowski

In-Game Name: MuchoMochoMango
What are you looking for in the server? A community where I can have fun and make friends. But also a very mature community!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since release 2011
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have a lot. I love playing modded minecraft!
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I don't think so.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I do have a TS3. And yes I am willing to use it
How active are you? At least 10 hours per day.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do agree to the rules!

luigiguy360

Jul 29, 2019
Hello luigiguy360, your ingame name should be what your Ingame Minecraft name is, not your email. I highly suggest you edit your post to contain your ingame name as your email address being open can lead to all sorts of annoying spam.
Its like that because I use my mojang account with the magic launcher.

sokratis12GR

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sokratis12GR
What are you looking for in the server? Nothing
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have quite a bit experience with modded :D
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No, You can check everywhere.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have But I Use it only for personal Ises
How active are you? I'm Extremely Busy
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I do
NOTES: I Don't want to get added to the whitelist, but I mention a true Application :D

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MuchoMochoMango

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:
Its like that because I use my mojang account with the magic launcher.

We will need your ingame name to whitelist you and do a background check for possible bans. So can you please provide it for us? :)

In-Game Name: sokratis12GR
NOTES: I Don't want to get added to the whitelist, but I mention a true Application :D

I am not sure what you mean by this sokratis, you do not want to get whitelisted but you made an application? Can you explain further what you are looking for then? :)

sokratis12GR

Jul 29, 2019
I was just forming a test application with true information on it.
And sorry I do.t want to get whitelisted, becuase i stoped playing/supporting minecraft versions below 1.7.10 a while a go.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
I was just forming a test application with true information on it.
And sorry I do.t want to get whitelisted, becuase i stoped playing/supporting minecraft versions below 1.7.10 a while a go.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the explanation. We are working on building our first 1.8 server (currently have a test one open), so perhaps we may see you in the future. :)

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:TerraEnvy
What are you looking for in the server?: Just looking for a new environment to play on that I can get to know people
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Can't remember, but pretty close to the start.
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: Been playing mods since before forge.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?: Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: Dont have a mic to use.
How active are you?: Varies but usually get on for at least a little most nights.

M

MichaelSWazowski

Excuse me I get this error whenever I try to join please help me.
Kicked whilst connecting to infserver: Mod rejections [FMLMod:FTBT{1.0.0} FMLMod:FTBL{1.0.13.1}]

D

Dreams Reloaded

In-Game Name: Dom_da_beast
What are you looking for in the server? just to have fun and to learn about the mod
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 year in vanilla
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I played with a couple mods but not a mod pack
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? an and yes
How active are you? can play on weekends and weekdays
Do you agree to the rules? yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Dom_da_beast

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

T

Tut

In-Game Name: Tut_

What are you looking for in the server?
A good community to play FTB infinity with.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Since Beta 1.6, around 2011.

What experience do you have with Modded MC?
Alot of experience. I mainly enjoy tech-centric gameplay, although I have been enjoying Thaumcraft and Botania alot more recently.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
Nope! At least not to my knowledge.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?

I do have TS3, although I am not willing to speak due to personal reasons.

How active are you?
For the most part, I come every day with some hiccups for one reason or another.

Do you agree to the rules?

Yes!

Last edited:

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Tut_

Sorry for the slow reply!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

T

TheDestruction

In-Game Name:
xTheDestructionx

What are you looking for in the server?
Good and friendly community to have fun in

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
About 3 years now

What experience do you have with Modded MC?
I have played many modpacks recently

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
To my knowledge I haven't been banned on any Minecraft server

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
Yes I have TS3 and I'm willing to use it

How active are you?
I usually get on and play once a day

Do you agree to the rules?
Yes