[Listed] [1.7.10] Refuge [Jampacked 2 Entry] [HQM] [FTB Launcher] [Curse Client]

Zitteraal20000

Jul 29, 2019
I want to play with my mate on a server but the server download folder, had no .bat file so I can´t .
I dont´t know what I must write in the .bat file , that the server work .
I want to play with version 1.1.6 of modpack version.
pls help me. I love this modpack.

It would be nice if someone can help me an say why server texture not loading

That says the log:

[22:14:46 INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.7.10
[22:14:46 ERROR]: Exception handling console input
java.io.IOException: Das Handle ist ungültig
at java.io.FileInputStream.readBytes(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_20]
at java.io.FileInputStream.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]
at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]
at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]
at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]
at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_20]
at lv.run(SourceFile:79) [minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
[22:14:46 INFO]: Loading properties
[22:14:46 INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
[22:14:46 INFO]: Generating keypair
[22:14:46 INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on 192.168.56.1:25565
[22:14:46 INFO]: Preparing level "world"
[22:14:46 INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[22:14:46 WARN]: Skipping Piece with id ViMystAH
[22:14:46 WARN]: Skipping Piece with id TConstruct:ToolWorkshopStructure
[22:14:46 WARN]: Skipping Piece with id TConstruct:ToolWorkshopStructure
[22:14:46 WARN]: Skipping Piece with id TConstruct:SmelteryStructure
[22:14:47 WARN]: Skipping BlockEntity with id botania:manaBeacon
[22:14:47 INFO]: Done (1,058s)! For help, type "help" or "?"

and the server kick me with "Flying is not allowed"

Last edited:

Kazure

Jul 29, 2019
RAM - Random Access Memory,
The More RAM you have allocated (given) to a program or game the faster it will run*
* = not nessarily i.e MC can take any amount of ram but over 4-6GB it doesn't help anymore
FTB modpacks are very intensive*
*=Average not every one!
and for some modpacks to run you will need to give them 2GB or over, I personally play with 4.25GB for nearly all modpacks
if you are using 32Bit JAVA then FTB limits your Ram to 1.5GB (which means you can't play like nothing!)
to change your ram settings -->
1. Open your Launcher (Ftb_Launcher.exe or .dmg or whatever you use)
2. hit the Options Tab (NEAR THE TOP LEFT)
3. change your ram settings to (Insert amount here)
Well JourneyMap is the only Mod that requiers a shit ton of RAM the others dont and thats why i disabled it ^^

The Pack is pretty fun and boring at the same time, with most Quest lines fucked up and too early way too powerful ..

did all seed quests in 30min got gear with 88% damage reduction and a last tier sword out of it, which basically makes it impossible to die in the overworld.

EDIT:
Played some more today and its still boring .. but i found someone interesting while flying around and caving (20 essence each ore is just fun to mine) xD
Ru263Ny.png

That Zombie had like 80hp and his regen wasnt bad .. not that he had any chance against my gear tho =D few meters further i almost died to an potion spawner LOL (armor doesnt negate their damage)

EDIT2:
Set a reminder to for: Get Protection on that Armor otherwise you are screwed (doesnt matter if you see zombie notch or zombie herobrine since both almost kill you instantly.

These rare guys running around dropping nice weapons (i prefer the bows) are nasty if you are in a f*cked up situation xD (2x2 spawners, 3 notch zombies and 2 rare guys with that nice regen) .. and im still asking myself why the heck there are so many things inside a chest

Somehow i'm too lazy to complete all quest lines since im enjoying the caving part (collecting spawners, trap chest, chests, all items you need are found there .. needed ender pearls and found ender lily seeds x) )

Last edited:

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. enjoying pack, great job!

but my first crash report was kinda odd. when i wanted to upgrade my stone pick with copper rod, it crashes. i cant even place copper rode in tool station.

Crash log if needed. Thank you in advance!!!

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
After I crafted meteor summoners and use it meteors stopped spawn naturally. I'm sure of it because it's already 20-30 days since last meteor crash. I checked config file and it's not set to spawn them once a year. Today I turned on meteor fall message and after whole day not a single one has crashed. I even cheated meteor timer to check when there will be another one and guess what... Never.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Attachments

• no meteors for me.png
    no meteors for me.png
    624.9 KB · Views: 162

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
End portal coordinates?
There's a stronghold roughly 500 blocks from the base but I am unable to locate the portal room?

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
From grass. That was one of the first seed I got.

If you want sugar cane from mutation beneath double crop you need to put sand. With Agricraft crops it grows only on sand.

Mogymog

Jul 29, 2019
Ok.. read in the back replies about the issue I was having. Trying to replace a pickaxe head with an iron head crashes. Apparently the modpack was updated to fix that? But, I'm having that same issue now. Is there anyway I can fix it?

E

EliteKruger

Anyone know why my Iron Seeds are the same as My Certus Quartz Seeds?

K

KillerPixie

I'm loving this map so far, but, does anyone know how am I supposed to get the gold for the casts?

K

KillerPixie

*facepalm* bro have you even gotten into magical crops yet on that? Because that is the ONLY way to get gold, magical crops
Thanks, bro. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to plant the gold or finding it in the gravel ore.