1.7.10 Infinity Is Nothing

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
why is that a bad thing?
Some people don't like eloraam. This information may be inaccurate or just plain wrong, but from what I gather, she was developing RP2, then just dissapeared. So in the wake of redpower, people started making their own versions, known as projectRed and bluepower. She then came back, saw people were using these mods that are clear (and actually admit to be) ripoffs of redpower. So she threw a bit of a fit about it. Then I remember hearing something about her making redpower into a standalone game or something.

Though I only heard that through hearsay so it likely isn't accurate. It may be entirely untrue. I don't know. That's just what I heard about it.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Some people don't like eloraam. This information may be inaccurate or just plain wrong, but from what I gather, she was developing RP2, then just disapeared. So in the wake of redpower, people started making their own versions, known as projectRed and bluepower. She then came back, saw people were using these mods that are clear (and actually admit to be) ripoffs of redpower. So she threw a bit of a fit about it. Then I remember hearing something about her making redpower into a standalone game or something.

Though I only heard that through hearsay so it likely isn't accurate. It may be entirely untrue. I don't know. That's just what I heard about it.
From what I read she came and said that they are in an awkward legal situation or something like that and a lot of flamewars appeared and she disappeared again, but yes she's making Redpower: The Game

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
"Great works are never finished, only abandoned"

Unfortunately this world is dead... I fiddled too much, I built too much and now it's just soooooo slow, also had a world resetting crash and the backups didn't work so I lost my entire completed space station.

I've had a busy busy year, took a long break but now I'm back on the MC monkey, new thread coming soon!

McGreed

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure you cannot recover it with mcedit? Load it in and split it up into different maps and use dimensions to access them?

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure you cannot recover it with mcedit? Load it in and split it up into different maps and use dimensions to access them?

It's not gone, still loads fine but I've added so many mods and built so much that it just feels bloated. Taken nearly a years break from the world and still have no desire to re-boot it, so it's time to let sleeping dogs lie ;)

But don't panic, a whole new adventure is underway:

https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-pies-in-the-skies.197300/#post-1785860

Reactions: JaRyCu